Russia - NRA ties; like anyone's really surprised.

Don't you sound not smarter then the yesterday yes?

Interesting that your profile was created in 2015, right during the middle of Russia's troll attacks on our democracy.
The thing said was not what you did it or not?
OMG. Mike's really had a stroke.

Let's not speak of such things, no one here is a spring chicken, mostly.
Indeed, the youth of said foul may no longer be tractable in the mainstream sense that it all makes in corroboration with mentoring pastimes of yor.

Don't you sound not smarter then the yesterday yes?

Interesting that your profile was created in 2015, right during the middle of Russia's troll attacks on our democracy.
The thing said was not what you did it or not?
OMG. Mike's really had a stroke.

Let's not speak of such things, no one here is a spring chicken, mostly.
Indeed, the youth of said foul may no longer be tractable in the mainstream sense that it all makes in corroboration with mentoring pastimes of yor.
yore

I mean, come on...this poster is clearly not a native English speaker and is obviously putting things through an internet translator.

I mean, come on...this poster is clearly not a native English speaker and is obviously putting things through an internet translator.
Neyt so fast, I can see that the whole of the problem exists in a paradigm not fully comprehensive to those of questionable rationing of thought, no?

he's either spoofing a russian troll or he is a russian troll.

either way, screw him. :laugh:

he's either spoofing a russian troll or he is a russian troll.

either way, screw him. :laugh:
I would not want you to do that because you probably have a diseased booty.

Russia - NRA ties; like anyone's really surprised.

Nah, if someone told you Russia was clandestinely working with Baskin-Robbins to get kids hooked on ice cream, YOU'D BELIEVE IT.

^^^^ This:

View attachment 179918

View attachment 179919

The Russians funded Baskin Robins!
Well that explains why Trump got two scoops when everyone else only got one
trump ice cream.jpg

Neyt so fast, I can see that the whole of the problem exists in a paradigm not fully comprehensive to those of questionable rationing of thought, no?

мы можем видеть, что вы глупы. хорошо сделанный, мошенник тролль.

Forum List

Back