Al Jazeera "Newspaper" has declared that the NRA has won. Isnt it wonderful, that some radical Muslims Lame Stream Media has declared defeat?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
The NRA has won
Today, this much is clear if it wasn’t apparent before: most of America has conceded. The National Rifle Association (NRA) has won.
The slick defenders of America’s absurd addiction to guns have prevailed. The NRA’s victory over scores of unarmed Americans – including grade-school children – who have forfeited their lives to the astronomical arsenal of guns that litter America is as complete as it is emphatic.
The merchants of mayhem are no longer obliged even to feign concern for the latest casualties of the latest carnage or to trot out the familiar, trite catch phrases to defend what enlightened Americans consider indefensible.
I want to remind everyone, that not one member of the NRA has gone out and murdered an innocent child. But, and there are always a butt, mostly the Biden Admin, they are the ones ATF&E and FBI, who allow mentally ill teenagers to go out and purchase weapons or allow thousands of illegal guns to cross our southern border. But to have the rag called Al Jazeera the same guys who would burn a family, or fly jets into occupied buildings killing thousands without a qualm.

More people should join the NRA.

The Muzzies and Marxists work together.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Has any NRA member ever left his precious gun in his vehicle overnight so it can be stolen? You can bet your ass they have. In the first 5 months of last year, The Nashville police dept. had reports of 625 guns stolen from vehicles. That`s just one city and only 5 months. It should be illegal to keep a gun in a vehicle overnight. Cars and pickup trucks do not have 2nd amendment rights.

Has any NRA member ever left his precious gun in his vehicle overnight so it can be stolen? You can bet your ass they have. In the first 5 months of last year, The Nashville police dept. had reports of 625 guns stolen from vehicles. That`s just one city and only 5 months. It should be illegal to keep a gun in a vehicle overnight. Cars and pickup trucks do not have 2nd amendment rights.
No, want to know why? Because NRA members arent stupid fucks like you. Want to continue? MY weapon never leaves my side when i go out amongst the crowd.

I didn`t need you to tell me that you never leave home without a gun tucked inside your bra. It`s a given among all gun pussies.
Of course idiots like you are the reason why gun violence is on the rise. Merrick Garland has given the order that any mentally ill Marxist who wants to get a gun, will be allowed to either legally or illegally. The more shootings that happens means more morons like you will cry to have all of US citizens disarmed.

gun-control1.jpg

The NRA exists for two reasons: To help manufacturers sell more guns and to shelter them from any responsibility for selling a dangerous product. They talk of responsible gun ownership but what about responsible gun politics? They take no responsibility for filling the nation with easy to obtain firearms.

The NRA exists for two reasons: To help manufacturers sell more guns and to shelter them from any responsibility for selling a dangerous product. They talk of responsible gun ownership but what about responsible gun politics? They take no responsibility for filling the nation with easy to obtain firearms.

I didn't buy my guns from the NRA. Most of them came from garage sales, flea markets, and personal transactions. And if I have to shoot a motherfucker in the face, I'm sure as hell not going to blame it on the NRA.

I didn't buy my guns from the NRA. Most of them came from garage sales, flea markets, and personal transactions. And if I have to shoot a motherfucker in the face, I'm sure as hell not going to blame it on the NRA.
You might not even be aware that the NRA is primarily a gun industry lobbying group. So I'll forgive you for thinking this has anything to do with you.

Of course idiots like you are the reason why gun violence is on the rise. Merrick Garland has given the order that any mentally ill Marxist who wants to get a gun, will be allowed to either legally or illegally. The more shootings that happens means more morons like you will cry to have all of US citizens disarmed.

gun-control1.jpg
I`ve never owned a gun but it`s my fault that gun violence is on the rise? You`re too stupid to be playing with guns, obviously. Cute picture but incredibly stupid. Hitler had a major gun giveaway program, and the guns came with snappy looking uniforms too. How many of your guns did Obama confiscate?

I`ve never owned a gun but it`s my fault that gun violence is on the rise? You`re too stupid to be playing with guns, obviously. Cute picture but incredibly stupid. Hitler had a major gun giveaway program, and the guns came with snappy looking uniforms too. How many of your guns did Obama confiscate?
Maybe if we started executing people who do gun violence, the crime rate would go down. Of course Marxists cant have that because then people like Joe Brandon, wouldnt have his brownshirts going around intimidating blacks.

Never mind the fact that it is illegal to break into a car.
But you are more worried about passing a law on the victims of crime.

Forum List

Back