Al Jazeera "Newspaper" has declared that the NRA has won. Isnt it wonderful, that some radical Muslims Lame Stream Media has declared defeat?

download (11).png

Scarred of something?

Scared of no thing or no body. I've carried loaded Glock 19 and two spare mags for 12 years, and I go any fucking where I want to. Not only that, but pepper spray and a spring-loaded knife. I will walk away from a fight but if I have to in order to protect my life of the lives of my family members, don't think I won't shoot a motherfucker in the face and then go home and eat dinner like nothing happened. And don't think I'm the only one, we're everywhere. We stand behind you in the checkout lines at the stores. We pass by you on the sidewalks every day. So if you ever get the notion to do something stupid, just remember: you were warned.

Why do leftists hate constitutional rights?
It`s the groomers of mass murderers I don`t like. Coming soon to a store near you, the AR-15 for kids. Mom and Dad can teach little Beavis how to properly hold his toy assault rifle so he`ll know how to handle a real one in the classroom.

It`s the groomers of mass murderers I don`t like. Coming soon to a store near you, the AR-15 for kids. Mom and Dad can teach little Beavis how to properly hold his toy assault rifle so he`ll know how to handle a real one in the classroom.
Groomers of mass murderers. Like Eric Holder who allowed thousands of fully automatic weapons to be purchased by the drug cartel that killed 10s of thousands of Mexicans and a border agent? Or Merrick Garland that keeps allowing mentally ill Marxists teenagers who have been on the FBI watch list, to go out and get weapons to shoot up schools? Now with illegals crossing our southern border in the 100s of thousands you can bet some of them are bringing fully automatic weapons, and you might be on the short end one day....Karma is a bitch.

Groomers of mass murderers. Like Eric Holder who allowed thousands of fully automatic weapons to be purchased by the drug cartel that killed 10s of thousands of Mexicans and a border agent? Or Merrick Garland that keeps allowing mentally ill Marxists teenagers who have been on the FBI watch list, to go out and get weapons to shoot up schools? Now with illegals crossing our southern border in the 100s of thousands you can bet some of them are bringing fully automatic weapons, and you might be on the short end one day....Karma is a bitch.
Holder`s sting operation went south. That`s never happened before? It`s the NRA (nation`s Real Assholes) who guarantee access to guns for everyone. Open up enough car doors at night and you`ll have yourself a gun.

The NRA exists for two reasons: To help manufacturers sell more guns and to shelter them from any responsibility for selling a dangerous product. They talk of responsible gun ownership but what about responsible gun politics? They take no responsibility for filling the nation with easy to obtain firearms.

It`s the groomers of mass murderers I don`t like.
Who "grooms" inner city black males?
I ask, because they commit most of the murders.
Coming soon to a store near you, the AR-15 for kids.
The vast majority of people who learned to shoot as a child do not, ever, commit a crime with a firearm.
Therefore, "starting people young" has no correlation, much less demonstrable causation, to mass, or school, shootings.

Last edited:
The vast majority of people who learned to shoot as a child do not, ever, commit a crime with a firearm.
Therefore, starting people young has no correlation, must less demonstrable causation, to mass, or school, shootings.
True.

Forum List

Back