Al Jazeera "Newspaper" has declared that the NRA has won. Isnt it wonderful, that some radical Muslims Lame Stream Media has declared defeat?

You don`t know many NRA members. I worked in a factory with 3,200 employees, most of who were normal gun owners but I`ve never met an NRA member who wasn`t a racist ass.
If C_Clayton_Jones had any intellectual honesty, he'd note your claim, above, fails as a hasty generalization fallacy

Pretty sad you believe your observation, even if true, proves anything.

Holder`s sting operation went south. That`s never happened before? It`s the NRA (nation`s Real Assholes) who guarantee access to guns for everyone. Open up enough car doors at night and you`ll have yourself a gun.
Oh really, guarantee for everyone? Another lie you fuckers on the left spew.

FLASHBACK: Reporter Tries To Prove Buying An ‘Assault Rifle’ Is Easy, Gets REJECTED | The Daily Wire
Neil Steinberg, a journalist at the Chicago Sun-Times, tried to buy a semi-automatic rifle at Maxon Shooter’s Supplies in Des Plaines, Illinois, following the Orlando nightclub massacre, to prove how easy it was to obtain an “assault rifle.”
To make the purchase, Steinberg needed a Firearm’s Owners’ Identification Card (FOID), which he had, and he needed to fill out the background check forms that are required to buy a firearm.
During the 24-hour waiting period, the gun store informed Steinberg that he was not legally eligible to purchase the gun because he failed his background check due to “an admitted history of alcohol abuse, and a charge for domestic battery involving his wife.”
The NRA guarantees that every "LAWFUL" US citizens is allowed to purchase a firearm. But idiots like you wouldnt know that.

You said you have never bought a weapon, is it because you are scared of them? Do they frighten you? Why dont you go take a certified NRA weapons class, and learn how to handle a weapon without shooting your fool mouth off.

You don`t know many NRA members. I worked in a factory with 3,200 employees, most of who were normal gun owners but I`ve never met an NRA member who wasn`t a racist ass.
Ah so now NRA members are racists? Bwaaahahaaaaa.....Are members of the NRA who are black considered racist also? You sure are proving what a retard you are about weapons.

-Nothing- guarantees access to firearms for everyone.

Open up enough car doors at night and you're more likely to get shot.
In 5 months 625 guns were stolen from vehicles in Nashville and I didn`t hear of any thief being shot. Why do law abiding citizens leave their weapons where people can take them? A former coworker of mine said his gun was inexpensive so he really didn`t care if he was arming a criminal.

The bed wetters WILL NEVER FUCKING QUIT OR GIVE UP ENDEAVORS TO DISARM US.

The potato could have a white flag pulled up over the US Treasury, disband the insidious BATFE, and give each citizen a surplus weapon from military storage and I will still not trust these assholes.

Of course they've "lost" the argument, their entire case is utterly stupid, their true intentions are malevolent as hell and self preservation instincts marginalize their emotional rhetoric.

They cannot succeed in their quest for absolute power with a population that can shoot back. All of their asinine retorts about using F15's and nuclear weapons on us are beyond ridiculous.

Besides that, they used MOAB's, fighter planes, drones, and all of NATO just to lose in Afghanistan. Wait till they fuck with Texas.

Last edited:
In 5 months 625 guns were stolen from vehicles in Nashville and I didn`t hear of any thief being shot. Why do law abiding citizens leave their weapons where people can take them? A former coworker of mine said his gun was inexpensive so he really didn`t care if he was arming a criminal.
Nice people you hand around with....

Has any NRA member ever left his precious gun in his vehicle overnight so it can be stolen? You can bet your ass they have. In the first 5 months of last year, The Nashville police dept. had reports of 625 guns stolen from vehicles. That`s just one city and only 5 months. It should be illegal to keep a gun in a vehicle overnight. Cars and pickup trucks do not have 2nd amendment rights.
All 625 were certified as NRA members?

Forum List

Back