Is Jared Kushner the Antichrist?

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Aw..................hell with it...............if other people can start conspiracy theories because they cherry pick information, why not me?

Remember a few years back when various Christian crazies were trying to say that Obama may be the Antichrist? Well....................unfortunately for them, there was never anything concrete that could link Obama to Satan and his being the Antichrist.

But think about this........................Jared Kushner came out of obscurity, and has had a meteoric rise to fame by being Trump's closest advisor.

Kushner also owns a property at 666 5th Ave in NYC. Coincidence? Or is Kushner the Antichrist? Remember, the Antichrist is going to whisper in the ears of world leaders and bring about Armageddon. Kushner already has the ability to do that as Trump's representative.

This NYC Skyscraper Is a Perfect Illustration of the Trump Administration’s Intractable Conflicts of Interest

Aw..................hell with it...............if other people can start conspiracy theories because they cherry pick information, why not me?

Remember a few years back when various Christian crazies were trying to say that Obama may be the Antichrist? Well....................unfortunately for them, there was never anything concrete that could link Obama to Satan and his being the Antichrist.

But think about this........................Jared Kushner came out of obscurity, and has had a meteoric rise to fame by being Trump's closest advisor.

Kushner also owns a property at 666 5th Ave in NYC. Coincidence? Or is Kushner the Antichrist? Remember, the Antichrist is going to whisper in the ears of world leaders and bring about Armageddon. Kushner already has the ability to do that as Trump's representative.

This NYC Skyscraper Is a Perfect Illustration of the Trump Administration’s Intractable Conflicts of Interest
Mmm, mmmmm, mm, I don’t know. I’m not feeling it.

It is within the realm that possibilities are unique toward one that acts within the realm. The heretofore cascade effect that is placing him in the limelight will not last for long and therefore he may strike.

You know, I heard an interesting theory about the antiChrist one time.

In Jewish numerology, the number of man is 6. So, 666 could actually be a group of 3 people, and maybe that could be Trump, Kushner and Putin, with the Whore of Babylon being Ivanka.

In Jewish numerology, the number of man is 6. So, 666 could actually be a group of 3 people, and maybe that could be Trump, Kushner and Putin, with the Whore of Babylon being Ivanka.

Ronald Wilson Reagan.

Six letters in each name.

Ronald Wilson Reagan.

But, if you convert his name to Hebrew, and then add up the letters with their numerology, it's not Reagan.

Jared Kushner’s many, many scandals, explained
170619-kushner-speaks_znxs1d

Jared stood squarely behind his father — defending Charles’s vicious actions in a revealing comment that prized family loyalty and business success above such petty matters as ethics and following the law.

It all blew up in Charles’s face — the feds learned of everything, Charles was arrested, and after pleading guilty to tax evasion, illegal campaign contributions, and witness tampering, he was sent to jail in 2005.

"Was it the right thing to do? At the end of the day, it was a function of saying ‘You’re trying to make my life miserable? Well, I’m doing the same.’ ” - Jared

Ronald Wilson Reagan.

But, if you convert his name to Hebrew, and then add up the letters with their numerology, it's not Reagan.

Whew... Despite his faults, he was the last President I really liked...

LOL well played

If anonymous sources are correct, your theory could choke out soon.
Apparently peaches in chief is wanting to get rid of him

Forum List

Back