NRA spends more money lobbying Texas legislators than in any other state

Then it was you morons who took us the longest war in US history, with the wrong country, because of Americans dying.

The most costly war in history was the civil war, because democrats wanted their slaves and Republicans freed the slaves. Now go away little girl
You're FOS...........It figures.
1. World War II: $4.69T
2. Iraq War: $1.01T
3. War in Afghanistan: $910.47B
4. Vietnam War: $843.63B
5. Korean War: $398.81B
6. World War I: $381.8B
7. Persian Gulf War: $116.6B
8. Civil War: Union: $68.17B
9. Civil War: Confederacy: $22.99B
10. Spanish American War: $10.33B

You're FOS...........It figures.
1. World War II: $4.69T
2. Iraq War: $1.01T
3. War in Afghanistan: $910.47B
4. Vietnam War: $843.63B
5. Korean War: $398.81B
6. World War I: $381.8B
7. Persian Gulf War: $116.6B
8. Civil War: Union: $68.17B
9. Civil War: Confederacy: $22.99B
10. Spanish American War: $10.33B

It figures you see cost in terms of money and not human lives. You really are an ignorant little girl.

The American Civil War is the conflict with the largest number of American military fatalities in history. In fact, the Civil War's death toll is comparable to all other major wars combined, the deadliest of which were the World Wars, which have a combined death toll of more than 520,000 American fatalities.

You cry like a bitch
That would be your dear leader.

December 5 2020

"We're all victims. Everybody here, all these thousands of people here tonight, they're all victims. Every one of you."

Trump, at his Valdosta, Georgia pity rally.

And his cult has been crying like little bitches ever since.

It figures you see cost in terms of money and not human lives. You really are an ignorant little girl.

The American Civil War is the conflict with the largest number of American military fatalities in history. In fact, the Civil War's death toll is comparable to all other major wars combined, the deadliest of which were the World Wars, which have a combined death toll of more than 520,000 American fatalities.
Don't see the word "costly" in your reply.
Why not?

I can't stand lobbyist. Any of them. The MIC, RNA, big pharma, oil, solar ... It don't matter. They're all corrupt, deep pocketed scum sucking vermin.

The gun rights group spent more than $2 million lobbying the Texas Legislature in the last five years, according to Open Secrets.

AUSTIN — The National Rifle Association has spent millions of dollars lobbying Texas state lawmakers as they chipped away at gun restrictions.

In the last five years, the NRA has shelled out more than $2 million to lobby the Texas Legislature — more than double what it spent in any other state, according to Open Secrets, a nonprofit that tracks money in politics.

Over that time, the GOP-led Legislature expanded rights for gun owners and sellers.

The biggest change came last year when lawmakers eliminated the need for a license and training to carry a handgun in public. At a signing ceremony, NRA leader Wayne LaPierre sat alongside Gov. Greg Abbott as the only nonelected official at the table.

“In this increasingly dangerous world, people want to be able to protect themselves, and thank God Texas is leading the way for the country,” LaPierre said.

The cozy relationship between the NRA and Texas Republican leaders is..........
So, you oppose such organizations as:

1. NEA Jobs (Overview)
  2. American Federation of Teachers Jobs (Overview)
  3. Pennsylvania State Education Association Jobs (Overview)
  4. Illinois Education Association Jobs (Overview)
  5. Ohio Education Association Jobs (Overview)
  6. Massachusetts Teachers Association Jobs (Overview)
  7. Texas State Teachers Association Jobs (Overview)

etc., etc., etc.?

After all, each of these are lobbyists.

I can't stand lobbyist. Any of them. The MIC, RNA, big pharma, oil, solar ... It don't matter. They're all corrupt, deep pocketed scum sucking vermin.

The gun rights group spent more than $2 million lobbying the Texas Legislature in the last five years, according to Open Secrets.

AUSTIN — The National Rifle Association has spent millions of dollars lobbying Texas state lawmakers as they chipped away at gun restrictions.

In the last five years, the NRA has shelled out more than $2 million to lobby the Texas Legislature — more than double what it spent in any other state, according to Open Secrets, a nonprofit that tracks money in politics.

Over that time, the GOP-led Legislature expanded rights for gun owners and sellers.

The biggest change came last year when lawmakers eliminated the need for a license and training to carry a handgun in public. At a signing ceremony, NRA leader Wayne LaPierre sat alongside Gov. Greg Abbott as the only nonelected official at the table.

“In this increasingly dangerous world, people want to be able to protect themselves, and thank God Texas is leading the way for the country,” LaPierre said.

The cozy relationship between the NRA and Texas Republican leaders is..........

If you are opposed to the NRA and gun laws, you should be happy about this. It's pretty stupid, don't you think?

1653965376544.png

Let me help you. If the Republicans that you vote for have to be paid extra by the NRA to protect the 2A, that means your republican politician isn't worth the vote. And you should find someone who actually opposes lobbyist.

Good grief. Now even the republican are taking up for lobbyist.

ya'll better not complain about Pelosi getting fithy rich from hers.

Yall are no better than the leftist looney's.
And, let me help you....

Solar/Wind bullshit
Gun Grabbing
Commie Shit
Ecoterrorism via government

All you leftist commie fucks that you vote for seem to needs a SHIT TON of donations to vote for their retarded shit.

What's the problem?

You seem to have a problem with people banding together to influence their gov't.

Take it up with our constitution if you're so bothered by it.

Do you get your ass scalded over politicians taking donations from leftwing advocacy groups too?

I have a problem with lobbyist. All of them. We elect our politicians to do a job. If they are owned by lobbyist, then who are they working for?
Justin Amash, a fiscal conservative, supported the 2A his entire time in office and never once took a dime from the NRA or a lobbyist.
And was run out on a rail by the GOP for being a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Same as Ron Paul.

And, let me help you....

Solar/Wind bullshit
Gun Grabbing
Commie Shit
Ecoterrorism via government

All you leftist commie fucks that you vote for seem to needs a SHIT TON of donations to vote for their retarded shit.

What's the problem?

You need to learn the difference between being a fiscal & constitution conservative vs a liberal.
I oppose Trump because he's too liberal. <<<That doesn't make sense to you, because you don't know the difference in the two.

I have a problem with lobbyist. All of them. We elect our politicians to do a job. If they are owned by lobbyist, then who are they working for?
Justin Amash, a fiscal conservative, supported the 2A his entire time in office and never once took a dime from the NRA or a lobbyist.
And was run out on a rail by the GOP for being a fiscal and constitutional conservative. Same as Ron Paul.
Lobbying is protected under the 1st Amendment. It's how dozens, hundreds, thousands or millions of people can join together to take our issues to congress or the president.

I honestly don't see a way around it without a constitutional amendment and that would never pass.

You need to learn the difference between being a fiscal & constitution conservative vs a liberal.
I oppose Trump because he's too liberal. <<<That doesn't make sense to you, because you don't know the difference in the two.
I opposed Trump because he was a horrible human being and a lifelong democrat who hijacked the Republican Party to get elected.

Forum List

Back