"Russia" 'meddled in all big social media' around US election

Yeah...The reason that the most openly corrupt and thoroughly unlikable candidate in the history of the nation lost, was because of a few Russian trolls making memes.

If Hillary lied about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi being caused by a "Youtube video", it's pretty obvious that she lied about the "Russians" having to do anything with her loss.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Good point.

The Guardian agrees with you:

A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.

Silicon Valley helped Russia sway the US election. So now what? | Emily Bell
I wish you Ruskies would stop meddling in our elections.......you are making the left here even more unbalanced............LOL

You live in their heads 365 days a year 24 hours a day...........they even dream about you............

A pretty fair wish. However my wish is even more fair: I wish you Americans stopped meddling in my home country of Ukraine and dismissed all Nazi crooks which your Deep State has brought to power after Soros sponsored 2014 coup. Millions of Ukrainian citizens have been suffering due to that but our voices have NOT been represented by your Media and politicians.

P.S. That ^ would automatically eliminate such annoying trolls with low IQ like OP.

Would be nice but neither side or the world will not stop meddling in each others affairs............disinformation on Ukraine is abundant...........stories conflicting stories from both sides.................

Ukraine is a serious problem because it could actually get us killing each other one day.........all sides need to butt out and allow a Free election from all of Ukraine..........and let those people decide..........best I can tell is a smaller group did a basic coup..............but that information is tainted at best.

Yeah...The reason that the most openly corrupt and thoroughly unlikable candidate in the history of the nation lost, was because of a few Russian trolls making memes.

If Hillary lied about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi being caused by a "Youtube video", it's pretty obvious that she lied about the "Russians" having to do anything with her loss.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
Good point.

The Guardian agrees with you:

A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.

Silicon Valley helped Russia sway the US election. So now what? | Emily Bell
I wish you Ruskies would stop meddling in our elections.......you are making the left here even more unbalanced............LOL

You live in their heads 365 days a year 24 hours a day...........they even dream about you............

A pretty fair wish. However my wish is even more fair: I wish you Americans stopped meddling in my home country of Ukraine and dismissed all Nazi crooks which your Deep State has brought to power after Soros sponsored 2014 coup. Millions of Ukrainian citizens have been suffering due to that but our voices have NOT been represented by your Media and politicians.

P.S. That ^ would automatically eliminate such annoying trolls with low IQ like OP.

Would be nice but neither side or the world will not stop meddling in each others affairs............disinformation on Ukraine is abundant...........stories conflicting stories from both sides.................

Ukraine is a serious problem because it could actually get us killing each other one day.........all sides need to butt out and allow a Free election from all of Ukraine..........and let those people decide..........best I can tell is a smaller group did a basic coup..............but that information is tainted at best.

Free elections are not possible in Ukraine under a total Deep State control. In fact, Poroshenko has 7% rating and needs a war to be able to cancel presidential March elections to keep the presidency (otherwise he may simply go to prison). He's already declared martial law and is preparing a military provocation in Donbass around your Christmas. It would be too long to write about all that here, your Media should do that work, not me.

Nov, 17, former deputy head of the Main Headquarters of Ukraine, Lieutenant General Igor Romanenko:

It is necessary to sharpen and transfigure the situation into a large-scale war. In this situation, Ukraine will be able to count on the help of the West in diplomatic and economic formats. And if the conflict is aggravated, then we will be more actively helped with weapons - not in the way it is now.
Translated from:
https:// apostrophe.ua/article/society/accidents/2018-11-17/mejdu-ukrainoy-i-rossiey-zagoraetsya-tretiy-ochag-est-opasnost-bolshoy-voynyi/22103
Note: the forum doesn't allow Ukrainian letters, so I added a space in the link ^.

its clear that Putler behavior has not changed ( a smallest bit ) since his meddling in the USA last election, why Trump (having huge n1 economy behind) can not stop putler´s Nigeria in snow?

"Russia used every major social media platform to influence the 2016 US election, a report claims.

New research says YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and PayPal - as well as Facebook and Twitter - were leveraged to spread propaganda.

The report, released today by the US Senate, exposes the scale of Russian disinformation efforts.

Its authors criticise the "belated and uncoordinated response" by tech firms.

The report was put together by University of Oxford's Computational Propaganda Project and the social network analysis firm Graphika.

It is the first analysis of millions of social media posts provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook to the Senate Intelligence Committee."

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46590890
Those silly Russians are everywhere.
images (51).jpeg

Hillary did a far better job of losing all on her own.
To a man many accuse of being a moron, which says a lot about her.
No Russian troll altered my vote as I already despised the bitch and the elitist filth she represents which did and spent far more than any Russian to try to influence the election. Bitch still couldn't buy the office.

its clear that Putler behavior has not changed ( a smallest bit ) since his meddling in the USA last election, why Trump (having huge n1 economy behind) can not stop putler´s Nigeria in snow?

"Russia used every major social media platform to influence the 2016 US election, a report claims.

New research says YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and PayPal - as well as Facebook and Twitter - were leveraged to spread propaganda.

The report, released today by the US Senate, exposes the scale of Russian disinformation efforts.

The report was put together by University of Oxford's Computational Propaganda Project and the social network analysis firm Graphika.

It is the first analysis of millions of social media posts provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook to the Senate Intelligence Committee."

Big Fucking Deal.

The US government's spending for dicking around in other people's elections, including getting Yeltsin elected and the Ukronazi coup, far exceeds the pittance and high school level efforts of the Russians

Exactly. Who the hell cares?

It's just another excuse for why Hillary lost, and we all know why she lost.

:laughing0301:
CIA, Pentagon, the patriots but as a traitor will never get it

Big Fucking Deal.

The US government's spending for dicking around in other people's elections, including getting Yeltsin elected and the Ukronazi coup, far exceeds the pittance and high school level efforts of the Russians

I doubt hacking the DNC servers would cause any problems except for the DNC.

Oh and Barry's intelligence and cyber people watched the hack and did nothing. Guess we can blame them for the hack.

Hell the FBI warned the DNC IT guy about a possible hack and he did nothing. Guess we can blame him as well.

CIA, Pentagon, the patriots but as a traitor will never get it

Traitor to what, the white race? Your Ukronazi dream team? The blood of the lowest criminal in a US prison is worth far more than any in that revived Nazi dream home, certainly more so the lives of US servicemen. Should he desire Putin would be in Kiev in a week, good thing for your masters that he has chosen no desire to do so.
A little something to get your patriotic blood flowing this morning.

ukraine_azov_nazi_scum.jpg

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif
No you idiot, that's why he won.

Well I can not understand how anyone would change his or her vote because of what was put on line. That is unless they are really stupid. You can just read the first line of most post to tell who they are and the direction that the post is going, and for anyone to be that weak and stupid you really should not vote. If they posted ten thousand post and only picked up 3 voters then you spend a lot of time to get very little impact. You could get more votes by just buying them like the Democrats do.
It figures.
You are either a Moron, or a Disingenuous GOP Clown.

Virtually NO one changed from Hillary to Trump.
But a Few (But significant amount of idiots) changed from Hillary to Jill Green, which actually made a difference.

And a whole LOT of Bernie supporters (The MAIN point of the Russian Interference/Trump Collusion) were turned off by the "Fix is in" Wikileaks release.
1/10th of 1% is all it would have taken to win 3 states (*PA, MI, WI) by a total of 70K votes.

Did you MISS the last TWO YEARS TRUMP CLOWN?
`

Forum List

Back