"Russia" 'meddled in all big social media' around US election

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
its clear that Putler behavior has not changed ( a smallest bit ) since his meddling in the USA last election, why Trump (having huge n1 economy behind) can not stop putler´s Nigeria in snow?

"Russia used every major social media platform to influence the 2016 US election, a report claims.

New research says YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and PayPal - as well as Facebook and Twitter - were leveraged to spread propaganda.

The report, released today by the US Senate, exposes the scale of Russian disinformation efforts.

Its authors criticise the "belated and uncoordinated response" by tech firms.

The report was put together by University of Oxford's Computational Propaganda Project and the social network analysis firm Graphika.

It is the first analysis of millions of social media posts provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook to the Senate Intelligence Committee."

https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-46590890

Yeah...The reason that the most openly corrupt and thoroughly unlikable candidate in the history of the nation lost, was because of a few Russian trolls making memes.

Ron-Burgundy-Saying-I-Dont-Believe-You.gif

The Russians told 150 million Americans on social media, that they were helping Trump to beat Hillary, and 150 million Americans believed them.

That's 150 million "useful idiots" who carried Putin's water for him.

its clear that Putler behavior has not changed ( a smallest bit ) since his meddling in the USA last election, why Trump (having huge n1 economy behind) can not stop putler´s Nigeria in snow?

"Russia used every major social media platform to influence the 2016 US election, a report claims.

New research says YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram and PayPal - as well as Facebook and Twitter - were leveraged to spread propaganda.

The report, released today by the US Senate, exposes the scale of Russian disinformation efforts.

The report was put together by University of Oxford's Computational Propaganda Project and the social network analysis firm Graphika.

It is the first analysis of millions of social media posts provided by Twitter, Google and Facebook to the Senate Intelligence Committee."

Should we shut down the internet?

Should only Americans have the freedom to post on the internet?

Are liberals too weak to view opposing views on the internet?

What did the Russians post that made you vote for Trump?

Yeah...The reason that the most openly corrupt and thoroughly unlikable candidate in the history of the nation lost, was because of a few Russian trolls making memes.

If Hillary lied about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi being caused by a "Youtube video", it's pretty obvious that she lied about the "Russians" having to do anything with her loss.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Well I can not understand how anyone would change his or her vote because of what was put on line. That is unless they are really stupid. You can just read the first line of most post to tell who they are and the direction that the post is going, and for anyone to be that weak and stupid you really should not vote. If they posted ten thousand post and only picked up 3 voters then you spend a lot of time to get very little impact. You could get more votes by just buying them like the Democrats do.

Well I can not understand how anyone would change his or her vote because of what was put on line. That is unless they are really stupid. You can just read the first line of most post to tell who they are and the direction that the post is going, and for anyone to be that weak and stupid you really should not vote. If they posted ten thousand post and only picked up 3 voters then you spend a lot of time to get very little impact. You could get more votes by just buying them like the Democrats do.

Agreed. If you allow some ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian with Facebook account to convince you to vote for Trump instead of Hillary, you must really be one hell of an ignorant Democrat.

:laughing0301:

Big Fucking Deal.

The US government's spending for dicking around in other people's elections, including getting Yeltsin elected and the Ukronazi coup, far exceeds the pittance and high school level efforts of the Russians

Big Fucking Deal.

The US government's spending for dicking around in other people's elections, including getting Yeltsin elected and the Ukronazi coup, far exceeds the pittance and high school level efforts of the Russians

Exactly. Who the hell cares?

It's just another excuse for why Hillary lost, and we all know why she lost.

:laughing0301:

So a few Facebook memes ?

What an irrelevant answer.
No substance! Compare your “info” or uninformed opinion with all that info in the Oxford report. Haha ... 0 to 100.

Hillary lost for many reasons, just to catch you up she has had no government job for a long time. so can in no way effect any policy decisions, better to waste your energy on those who can effect change.

Well............huh. And O meddled in israel election.

As the famous saying goes "Hell hath no fury like butt hurt Democrats". They are trying to destroy one of America's strongest companies and engaging in full on subversion with their Mueller Russia Farce. All because they can't accept that they lost. WAAAAAAAH!!! :206:

We don't listen to each other..........what the hell makes the op think we listen to the Russians....

Doesn't know us well does he............LOL

If Hillary lied about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi being caused by a "Youtube video", it's pretty obvious that she lied about the "Russians" having to do anything with her loss.

Good point.

The Guardian agrees with you:

A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.

Silicon Valley helped Russia sway the US election. So now what? | Emily Bell

The head of google was asked how much the Russians spent on google ads, his response was $4,700

This Russia meddling hoax as the basis for the Mueller investigation looks like a deep state coup instead of a legitimate investigation

Good point.

A small office of Russian trolls could derail 241 years of US political history with a handful of dank memes and an advertising budget that would barely buy you a billboard in Brooklyn.

I wish you Ruskies would stop meddling in our elections.......you are making the left here even more unbalanced............LOL

You live in their heads 365 days a year 24 hours a day...........they even dream about you............

Good point.

I wish you Ruskies would stop meddling in our elections.......you are making the left here even more unbalanced............LOL

You live in their heads 365 days a year 24 hours a day...........they even dream about you............

A pretty fair wish. However my wish is even more fair: I wish you Americans stopped meddling in my home country of Ukraine and dismissed all Nazi crooks which your Deep State has brought to power after Soros sponsored 2014 coup. Millions of Ukrainian citizens have been suffering due to that but our voices have been ignored by your Media and politicians.

P.S. That ^ would automatically eliminate such annoying trolls with low IQ like OP.

Forum List

Back