Russia is winning in their campaign to disrupt foreign political systems

I've got to say that a dead ISIS insurgent is a great thing, even better than that.. is a dead one that we the tax payers didn't have to pay for.. to have it done...

Would it be so horrible if our two nations agreed on nothing else.. but for how to facilitate eachother's capacity to Kill Islamic extremists? That is the truly unfortunate aspect of this whole Trump / Russia debacle.
It is the genesis of the debacle. Russia is preventing the US from achieving objectives in Syria.
I'm referring to the debacle (likely baseless as per no evidence) of Trump / Russia / the 16 election... nothing more or less than that.

The point was that Trump was working on changing the nature of Syria involvement... That has come to a screeching halt.
That is what I'm talking about as well. It just so happened that Trump positioned himself in opposition to US policy. He is losing the battle and was easily predictable.

Last edited:
I don't have the breathe of knowledge on Russia's involvement in the middle east. I am generically basing my assertions on what Trump has said about forging a path forward with Russia on the coordinated destruction of ISIS.

I appreciate y'alls insight on the issue...
Coordinated?
I'll believe it when I see it.

Doing their bidding does not necessarily mean working with them but you fools are doing all you can to disrupt things.....just like Russia.

How exactly are they doing their bidding? I'd say the only faction doing their bidding is the chairman of the house intel committee obstructing justice.
Undermining every aspect of the system that governs us.

You are insane. You refuse to see what sits right in front of you.

Forum List

Back