Russia is winning in their campaign to disrupt foreign political systems

Sorry, but the left are the only ones trying to get to the bottom of it. Right wing parties associated with Russian backed populist candidates are trying to mark it up as conspiracy theories to cover their asses.

Sorry, but the left are the only ones trying to get to the bottom of it. Right wing parties associated with Russian backed populist candidates are trying to mark it up as conspiracy theories to cover their asses.
This was all settled during the 2012 campaign, those claiming the Russian problem was something that needed to be dealt with showed just how out of touch those proposing it were/are...those just catching up to Romney are to be taken only as serious as he was and dealt with in the same way he was.

Doing their bidding does not necessarily mean working with them but you fools are doing all you can to disrupt things.....just like Russia.

How exactly are they doing their bidding? I'd say the only faction doing their bidding is the chairman of the house intel committee obstructing justice.

• Banned
Doing their bidding does not necessarily mean working with them but you fools are doing all you can to disrupt things.....just like Russia.

How exactly are they doing their bidding? I'd say the only faction doing their bidding is the chairman of the house intel committee obstructing justice.
Undermining every aspect of the system that governs us.

Undermining every aspect of the system that governs us.

At the moment that's Donald Trump. He is openly undermining every institution in US politics, including the fourth estate, intelligence agencies, judicial system, state department, pentagon (its the generals fault), ect.

At the moment that's Donald Trump. He is openly undermining every institution in US politics, including the fourth estate, intelligence agencies, judicial system, state department, pentagon (its the generals fault), ect.
Pretty great, isn't it! That's why we elected him. He's just draining the swamp. His work has only begun. That's why the Left wing has gone insane.

Hey dupes, it's all a charade. Stop blaming your dysfunctional political systems on the Russians. Wise up fools.

Hey dupes, it's all a charade. Stop blaming your dysfunctional political systems on the Russians. Wise up fools.

The Russian Federation is just exploiting the dysfunction already present in their political system.

The Russian Federation is just exploiting the dysfunction already present in their political system.
The Russians are doing no such things. You are being exploited by your own government.

I've got to say that a dead ISIS insurgent is a great thing, even better than that.. is a dead one that we the tax payers didn't have to pay for.. to have it done...

Would it be so horrible if our two nations agreed on nothing else.. but for how to facilitate eachother's capacity in Killing Islamic extremists? That is the truly unfortunate aspect of this whole Trump / Russia debacle; it will likely preclude this limited coordinated effort.

I've got to say that a dead ISIS insurgent is a great thing, even better than that.. is a dead one that we the tax payers didn't have to pay for.. to have it done...

Would it be so horrible if our two nations agreed on nothing else.. but for how to facilitate eachother's capacity to Kill Islamic extremists? That is the truly unfortunate aspect of this whole Trump / Russia debacle.
It is the genesis of the debacle. Russia is preventing the US from achieving objectives in Syria.

Would it be so horrible if our two nations agreed on nothing else.. but for how to facilitate eachother's capacity to Kill Islamic extremists? That is the truly unfortunate aspect of this whole Trump / Russia debacle.
It is the genesis of the debacle. Russia is preventing the US from achieving objectives in Syria.
I'm referring to the debacle (likely baseless as per no evidence) of Trump / Russia / the 16 election... nothing more or less than that.

The point was that Trump was working on changing the nature of Syria involvement... That has come to a screeching halt.

Would it be so horrible if our two nations agreed on nothing else.. but for how to facilitate eachother's capacity in Killing Islamic extremists? That is the truly unfortunate aspect of this whole Trump / Russia debacle; it will likely preclude this limited coordinated effort.

US and Russian activities in the Middle East are not motivated by killed Islamic extremists, but to gain geopolitical influence in the region. The Russian airforce isn't in Syria because rebels and ISIS are viewed as a threat, but rather it is a power play to secure influence over the Assad regime.

I don't have the breathe of knowledge on Russia's involvement in the middle east. I am generically basing my assertions on what Trump has said about forging a path forward with Russia on the coordinated destruction of ISIS.

I appreciate y'alls insight on the issue...

Yes, Putin's Russia is very efficient, since he is acting like a dictator.
I'm sure Trump is jealous!

Not really dysfunctional. Putin has full control over the oligarchs, and is in charge of all the corruption.

Forum List

Back