The Final Nail

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Its the one the mortician puts in your coffin before they bury you and just a bit ago we saw President Trump drive the final nail in "Obamacare". Now that FAILING CORRUPT system will HAVE to stand on its own. And the CBO says that by the end of 2017 it will NO LONGER be able to sustain its self.

That means without liberal help that program DIES shortly VERY shortly. Now President Trump DID try and help you liberals salvaging what FEW parts of the program worth at least looking at but YOU refused. That's kind of like refusing a ambulance AFTER getting shot idiots.

So now its going to die and I will have the pleasure of watching it gasp for breath. America will then see the "Ryan Plan" for healthcare and SUPPORT it as your Sh#t Stain care will have ALREADY failed. Obama's greatest FAILURE will be on public display all over the WORLD!

And its the off year as well. So IF you want healthcare the party to support will be REPUBLICANS as Obumacare will be LONG DEAD. History WILL show that while Trump did not win the battle he DID win the war.

Some folks say liberals are mentally ill. To say that is to suggest they have a brain.
The facts simply do NOT back that suggestion.

Fury

upload_2017-3-25_18-33-38.jpeg

KultainenMuna_zpswfb8pgfs.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Banned
You are truly f#ckin stupid to think you won anything. When that program crashes at the end of 2017 it WILL be the LARGEST recorded political failure in American history.

The ONLY ones larger will be ENTIRE countries that FAILED and no longer f#cking exist! The TOTAL collapse of the USSR is one of what will be VERY FEW for the entire 20th century on earth!
And YOU own it!

OK, dumb fuck, we will discuss this in a couple of years, and, perhaps, President Pence will seek help from the Dems to fix the ACA.

I don't see any good coming from underestimating the liberals. Obamacare wasn't repealed because the Republican President and the GOP House refused to put an end to socialized medicine. No matter how you spin it this isn't 2008 in terms of the national healthcare argument anymore.

These idiot Obama lovers are so flippen stupid , As they blame Trump for Obamacare, and the health care we are stuck with is " OBAMACARE" you dumbasses. Trump has nothing to do with the healthcare you jackasses voted in, and your sorry asses are going to wish he changed that Obamacare.

You all are gonna get socked, and still be mentally challenged blaming Trump for it when it won't even be his healthcare plan LMFAO...

ObamaCare Penalty Will Bite Dems In '16 - Yahoo Finance
But a policy that does the opposite — ObamaCare's ... ObamaCare Penalty Will Bite Dems ... A penalty due in 2017 of at least $695 per adult ...
finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-penalty-bite-dems-16-21010...
Why Health Care Premiums Are Rising Under Obamacare - ABC News
... © 2017 ABC News Internet Ventures. ... This is approximately triple the percentage increase from 2015 to 2016, ... When "Obamacare" was implemented, ...
abcnews.go.com/Health/health-care-premiums-rising-obamac...
Obamacare 2017: What to Expect - healthline.com
Obamacare 2017. Enrollment period: Nov. 1 to Jan. 31 more enrollees ... That's triple the increase those benchmark plans were hit with this past year.
healthline.com/health-news/obamacare-what-to-expect-in-2017
White House: Obamacare Premiums Will Rise By Double-Digits ...
This year's expected increase is triple the size of 2016, ... KKF found that premium increases will rise in 2017 more than any other year of Obamacare.
dailycaller.com/2016/10/24/white-house-says-obamacare-pre...

HAHAHAHAHA As Obunglescare crashes and burns, imploding upon itself
My insurance is not through Obamacare, but I get some benefit from it principally reduced drug costs.

But I find it unsettling to laugh about the crash of this system when 30 million people depend on it for their health care, dont you?

I don't see any good coming from underestimating the liberals. Obamacare wasn't repealed because the Republican President and the GOP House refused to put an end to socialized medicine. No matter how you spin it this isn't 2008 in terms of the national healthcare argument anymore.
Obamacare is not socialized medicine.

Where do you guys get this shit?

They don't quite understand how it is UN Constitutional to even force people to have healthcare in the first place. Kinda like medical Tyranny. It goes right over their heads. Their a little much on the Gov. suck up list because little do they realize it but poor people are going to get slammed with Obamacare, and taxed beyond their means.

It is actually cheaper to pay the fine than pay for this loser and his healthcare. And who the FK ever heard of getting fined for nothing having healthcare that is pure bs!!!

It's bs to even have to keep your kid on it until the age 26 if you ask me. Lazy fks go get a job and stop leeching off parents LOL

And who the FK ever heard of getting fined for nothing having healthcare that is pure bs!!!
It's bs to even have to keep your kid on it until the age 26 if you ask me. Lazy fks go get a job and stop leeching off parents LOL

Well, the SCOTUS disagrees with us, but we have to buy car insurance and other things like car seats for our kids, etc.

I dont see how we are going to both get people health care if they are too poor to buy their own insurance without sliding into some form of single payer system unless we do something like making insurance mandatory so that everyone is covered, then subsidize those who cant afford it.

People in this day and age are not going to put up with people suffering from lack of health care, so we have to chose our poison.

And who the FK ever heard of getting fined for nothing having healthcare that is pure bs!!!

Well, the SCOTUS disagrees with us, but we have to buy car insurance and other things like car seats for our kids, etc.

I dont see how we are going to both get people health care if they are too poor to buy their own insurance without sliding into some form of single payer system unless we do something like making insurance mandatory so that everyone is covered, then subsidize those who cant afford it.

People in this day and age are not going to put up with people suffering from lack of health care, so we have to chose our poison.

Obamacare was designed to break the backs of Americans . Hands down they will and have been destroying this nation with it. One of the goals is to get rid of the middle class.

You should read this Article : This is only a small part of how they are engineering this bs.

DOCS PROVE OBAMACARE DESIGNED TO DESTROY MIDDLE CLASS HOME OWNERSHIP
Obama wanted nation of low-income renters on Obamacare

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Remarkable as it may seem, leaked documents from the Obama administration Treasury department now in the possession of Infowars.com prove the Obama administration started planning in 2010 to eliminate home ownership as a pillar of the American Dream.

The paltry 53 documents (of the 11,000 still under Obama administration seal) that Judge Margaret M. Sweeney of the U.S. Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C., made public last October were more than enough to prove the Obama administration forced the government’s two giant mortgage Government Sponsored Entities (GSE) to fail.

That the Obama administration planned to “wind down” Fannie and Freddie helps explain why the Treasury Department was willing to strip them of the profits needed to rebuild the substantial capital base necessary for the two mortgage Government Sponsored Entities (GSEs) to continue playing their historical role of buying mortgages from mortgage originators as a plan to provide mortgage originators the liquidity need to keep the private middle-income mortgage market in the United States.

On Monday, Infowars.com released the first of three leaked Treasury documents that proved the Obama Treasury Department held a secret meeting in January 2011 – closed to the press – to finalize before presentation to President Obama a devious plan to “wind down” Fannie and Freddie, despite Congressional mandates dating back to President Franklin Roosevelt to create a mortgage GSE to keep a vibrant low-cost middle-class mortgage market.

In short, the Obama administration schemed with Treasury Department officials to bankrupt the two giant mortgage GSEs........................................... CONT.
Docs Prove Obamacare Designed to Destroy Middle Class Home Ownership

Trump signals new hope for ObamaCare overhaul, says 'Do not worry!'

Meanwhile, Trump appeared to already be turning his attention to tax reform and returning to his plan to allow ObamaCare to continue -- with the expectation that the 2010 health care law would implode amid increasing costs and few options for Americans.

Still, his tweet Saturday suggested a potential willingness to work on a bipartisan plan on overhauling ObamaCare -- albeit a scenario in which Democrats come to the GOP-controlled Congress to work together on improvements.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

ObamaCare will explode and we will all get together and piece together a great healthcare plan for THE PEOPLE. Do not worry!

Ohio Democratic Rep. Tim Ryan on Saturday seemed open to such discussions, acknowledging that ObamaCare indeed has problems, including too few tax credits for poor Americans to help them pay for the insurance.

“ObamaCare is not perfect. We need to fix things” he said on Fox News’ “Fox & Friends.” “This is all fixable if we sit down as reasonable people.”

Louisiana GOP Sen. Bill Cassidy told Fox News' "America's News Headquarters" on Saturday that he agrees with Trump's tweet, suggesting a bipartisan effort.​

In other words fuck Rand Paul and the Faux Freedom Caucus.

Yeah I know it is all about insurance but how many times last week did you hear the mention of death panels? I didn't hear one peep.
When people on the right talk about Obamacare as a failure, I disagree because we just witnessed its effect of moving the country to the left with even the far right putting away its rhetoric from 2008.

ObamaCare Penalty Will Bite Dems In '16 - Yahoo Finance
But a policy that does the opposite — ObamaCare's ... ObamaCare Penalty Will Bite Dems ... A penalty due in 2017 of at least $695 per adult ...
finance.yahoo.com/news/obamacare-penalty-bite-dems-16-21010...
Why Health Care Premiums Are Rising Under Obamacare - ABC News
... © 2017 ABC News Internet Ventures. ... This is approximately triple the percentage increase from 2015 to 2016, ... When "Obamacare" was implemented, ...
abcnews.go.com/Health/health-care-premiums-rising-obamac...
Obamacare 2017: What to Expect - healthline.com
Obamacare 2017. Enrollment period: Nov. 1 to Jan. 31 more enrollees ... That's triple the increase those benchmark plans were hit with this past year.
healthline.com/health-news/obamacare-what-to-expect-in-2017
White House: Obamacare Premiums Will Rise By Double-Digits ...
This year's expected increase is triple the size of 2016, ... KKF found that premium increases will rise in 2017 more than any other year of Obamacare.
dailycaller.com/2016/10/24/white-house-says-obamacare-pre...

IRS has been instructed to not collect the penalty.

Yeah I know it is all about insurance but how many times last week did you hear the mention of death panels?

As you know, the death panels were returned through regulations by petulant former President Obama Dec. 25, 2009.

But I find it unsettling to laugh about the crash of this system when 30 million people depend on it for their health care, dont you?

Not at all. At least that many if not more have insurance they do not want or insurance with such high deductibles that it is impossible for them to use.

Forum List

Back