Russia in 15 seconds

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
This profound video manages to capture all that is Russia, in a mere 15 seconds.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBqtQjJqSQw[/ame]

/analyze

You believe in that? Did you travel once to Russia?
I tell you, shit-looking areas exist in all countries. Russia is no exception, and very likely the US also not.

You believe in that? Did you travel once to Russia?
I tell you, shit-looking areas exist in all countries. Russia is no exception, and very likely the US also not.

I've been to Russia, and that sums up the rural areas fairly well.

Yes of course any country is way more complex, but this video is what I've heard referred to as "humor."

Russia is a nation that is far too big for its own good; and is run by the most ruthless gangsters known to mankind. It's both a mysterious and sinister country where a man can be whisked away in the dead of night for the most minor infractions; eternally condemned to a gulag, living on a meagre diet of boiled dog and rope soup.

But it's also an immensely proud and patriotic nation. And there are thousands of them living in London who will welcome you into their home and treat you to some of the most barbaric family drinking sessions you'll ever endure and be offended if you offer any form of repayment.

I'd jump at the chance to visit the place. And they're immensely pro-British. A most noble trait, what!

Nostrovia!

Last edited:
Russia is a nation that is far too big for its own good; and is run by the most ruthless gangsters known to mankind. It's both a mysterious and sinister country where a man can be whisked away in the dead of night for the most minor infractions; eternally condemned to a gulag, living on a meagre diet of boiled dog and rope soup.

But it's also an immensely proud and patriotic nation. And there are thousands of them living in London who will welcome you into their home and treat you to some of the most barbaric family drinking sessions you'll ever endure and be offended if you offer any form of repayment.

I'd jump at the chance to visit the place. And they're immensely pro-British. A most noble trait, what!

Nostrovia!
I agree. We have thousands of Russians living in this area. They are unusually attractive people and extremely focused and hardworking. Their memories of their homeland are not at all as depicted in that ridiculous video.

It is interesting to note also, for all the propaganda we have heard about them over the years, they did not hear the same about us. They were not taught to fear us, as we were taught to fear them (anyway, as I was, having been in school in the 50's and 60's.)

Forum List

Back