Russia has Freed Bakhmut.

Yeah, sure. I have heard exactly that about HIMARSes, Western air defence systems. Leopards are already in Ukraine. Have you opened the score yet?

Runways? I don't know. As you know, Russia has destroyed all runways in Ukraine and air defence complexes. In the first days of the war. At least you general-clown Konashenkov said that.

I thought you were smarter than the Slow Horse fella and an average piggy faced Ukro-scum from a Chatroulette that brings up the Kiev in three days bull every time he opens his Horilka stinking mouth.

I thought you were smarter than the Slow Horse fella and an average piggy faced Ukro-scum from a Chatroulette that brings up the Kiev in three days bull every time he opens his Horilka stinking mouth.
Oh, come on, dude. Be honest. Didn't you think back on 24 February that Kiev in.. okay not 3 days, but in 3 weeks or at least in a couple of months?

1684870679553.gif

Well, the assault bullshit aside, what's with your love for Hohols?
Is it the grandpa or some birth injury?
Studying the cultures and histories of the Rodina is enough. The same with the story of Nazi Germany. The holocaust of indigenous peoples in the US.

Oh, come on, dude. Be honest. Didn't you think back on 24 February that Kiev in.. okay not 3 days, but in 3 weeks or at least in a couple of months?
If you want me to be honest, I'd have carpet bombed you to hell and be done with it. Putin is too kind saying that we're one people.

If you want me to be honest, I'd have carpet bombed you to hell and be done with it. Putin is too kind saying that we're one people.
So, I take that as 'yes'. Then why are you bitching about Hohols that constantly remind you about that?

Your desires are irrelevant. Your shitty air forces didn't gain air superiority over all of Ukraine even at the first weeks of the war. All you can do is tactical aviation along the border and frontline and strategic bombers from deep inside of Russia.

So, I take that as 'yes'. Then why are you bitching about Hohols that constantly remind you about that?

Your desires are irrelevant. Your shitty air forces didn't gain air superiority over all of Ukraine even at the first weeks of the war. All you can do is tactical aviation along the border and frontline and strategic bombers from deep inside of Russia.
Such the reality of modern warfare turned out to be that the "shitty" S-300s you bastards inherited from the oppressive Soviet Union were good enough to thwart in a way our AF. I hear you're running out of them or almost ran out, the Patriots didn't live up to expectations or have been destroyed, the F-16s will be as good as dead confronting our S-400s or better, the Leopards are just the tanks as the rest of them several thousands that you assholes lost already, the bulk of the army are at a reunion with Bandera. What will you be making offence with? Almost forgot, what about the Khmelnitsky explosion? Did you hear it bang? I think Hohols liked it.

Last edited:
Such the reality of modern warfare turned out to be that the "shitty" S-300s you bastards inherited from the oppressive Soviet Union were good enough to thwart in a way our AF. I hear you're running out of them or almost ran out, the Patriots didn't live up to expectations or have been destroyed, the F-16s will be as good as dead confronting our S-400s or better, the Leopards are just the tanks as the rest of them several thousands that you assholes lost already, the bulk of the army are at a reunion with Bandera. What will you be making offence with?
Buncha nonsense that. The terrible 'hohol' equipment kept you out of Kyev and it can't keep the Ukis out the four oblasts and then the Crimea.

Such the reality of modern warfare turned out to be that the "shitty" S-300s you bastards inherited from the oppressive Soviet Union were good enough to thwart in a way our AF. I hear you're running out of them or almost ran out, the Patriots didn't live up to expectations or have been destroyed, the F-16s will be as good as dead confronting our S-400s or better, the Leopards are just the tanks as the rest of them several thousands that you assholes lost already, the bulk of the army are at a reunion with Bandera. What will you be making offence with? Almost forgot, what about the Khmelnitsky explosion? Did you hear it bang? I think Hohols liked it.
What I like about the Patriots or some other Western systems is that they seem to help down four Russian aircraft above Briansk oblast. It is a new level of air defence and I hope it will become routine. But of course your propaganda didn't tell much about that.

Several thousands of tanks? Come on, dude, you can be better than that.

You will be surprised, but I don't pay too much attention to the explosion. Before that, there was Pavlograd and other places. It is no news for more than a year. Besides, I don't think that the narrative pushed by Russian propaganda is true.

Forum List

Back