Russia, China, and Iran to hold joint naval drills in Indian Ocean soon

Mid February, so any day now.

I hope the U.S has their eyes sharply focused on this and the South China Sea. If anything breaks out during impeachment #2, (akin to what broke out during #1?), I doubt Americans will agree with their governments priorities.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia plans to hold joint naval drills with Iran and China in the Indian Ocean later this month, the RIA news agency cited Moscow’s ambassador to Tehran as saying on Monday.

The three countries held similar naval drills in the Indian Ocean in December 2019.

“The next multilateral naval exercises will take place in the northern part of the Indian Ocean in mid-February 2021,” Levan Dzhagaryan, the ambassador, told RIA in an interview.

The drills would rehearse search and rescue operations and ensuring the safety of shipping, he said.
Last time they had joint drills Iran officials got infected and both Russia and Iran paid the price bringing back the Virus to their countries.
Deserves them right!

Actually the last drill was in 2019..There was no corona virus, Jack.

Has Sleepy Joe said anything? Red China is the greatest single threat in the world, the Russian Federation is a no-nonsense nation which controls a vast, strategic territory and Iran is the Senior Member of the Axis of Evil.

Seeing these three powers cooperating is something that Biden needs to address, I would hope he would consult his son, with Hunter's tremendous experience as a Naval Officer on what he should do.

This is just an exercise in keep the region safe for shipping. They did the same thing 2years ago.

View attachment 457013
The US and their allies do the same thing. It is just a game as long as no one takes it seriously. Just flexing military options, they have nothing better to do in peace time.

I hope the U.S has their eyes sharply focused on this and the South China Sea. If anything breaks out during impeachment #2, (akin to what broke out during #1?), I doubt Americans will agree with their governments priorities.

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia plans to hold joint naval drills with Iran and China in the Indian Ocean later this month, the RIA news agency cited Moscow’s ambassador to Tehran as saying on Monday.

The three countries held similar naval drills in the Indian Ocean in December 2019.

“The next multilateral naval exercises will take place in the northern part of the Indian Ocean in mid-February 2021,” Levan Dzhagaryan, the ambassador, told RIA in an interview.

The drills would rehearse search and rescue operations and ensuring the safety of shipping, he said.
Last time they had joint drills Iran officials got infected and both Russia and Iran paid the price bringing back the Virus to their countries.
Deserves them right!

Not true, maybe you are talking about the same region, but not training those 3 countries gathered for right before you heard Iranian officials got Covid. Where do you think they got it, the country is a closed society, they got it when they had joint exercises.

Deserves them right!

Not true, maybe you are talking about the same region, but not training those 3 countries gathered for right before you heard Iranian officials got Covid. Where do you think they got it, the country is a closed society, they got it when they had joint exercises.

The Indian Ocean is not near China. What are you talking about?

Deserves them right!

We must stop the farce that USA is good and everyone else is bad . This platitude must stop

Deserves them right!

Stop defending the tyranny of the US military complex
It must be dismantled

the democrats will do nothing to stop or curtail china .... heck they wont even blame them for covid that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans ...the dems are bought and paid for ..the bidens arent the only traitors getting rich off our enemies ..

Deserves them right!

I never discussed region, fact; Russia China and Iran held military drills just prior to Iranian officials announcing they got Covid, I know this because I called it to watch for Iran and Russia to affected by their participation with China Military.
For all we know China infected the Iranian officials as part of a bioweapons usage of the virus.

the democrats will do nothing to stop or curtail china .... heck they wont even blame them for covid that has killed hundreds of thousands of Americans ...the dems are bought and paid for ..the bidens arent the only traitors getting rich off our enemies ..

Viruses don't care about nationality or borders. You really are an idiot.

They are referring to China knowing but purposely sending travelers accross the globe when they wouldn't even allow them to travel within China itself. Then covering up and keeping vital info all used to weaponize the virus and allow China to sell and use health items as leverage.

They are referring to China knowing but purposely sending travelers accross the globe when they wouldn't even allow them to travel within China itself. Then covering up and keeping vital info all used to weaponize the virus and allow China to sell and use health items as leverage.

There is NOTHING abnormal or sinister about international travel. ..and America let's US citizens return home. Do you even have a US Passport?

There is NOTHING abnormal or sinister about international travel. ..and America let's US citizens return home. Do you even have a US Passport?
They know the drill and need for containment during a pandemic, they restricted travel out of Wuhan because they know this drill....you just admitted W.H.O. is inadequate.

They know the drill and need for containment during a pandemic, they restricted travel out of Wuhan because they know this drill....you just admitted W.H.O. is inadequate.

US citizens have the right to return to the US... so do some kinds of visa holders.

Russia, China, and Iran have no intention of participating in the current global economic system that subsidizes US military bases around the world, and they intend to do this by boycotting the US dollar; that's what's driving all the sabre rattling about a new "cold war."

MR Online | Michael Hudson – Changes in Super Imperialism

"What do they want to do?

"They say: 'The first thing we have to do is we don’t want to hold our international reserves in loans to the U.S. Government, because that finances the United States military deficit, building its 800 military bases all around us, to try to threaten us militarily.'

"'If we withdraw from this international financial system based on the U.S. dollar free-lunch, then dollars can’t be spent ad infinitum without any constraint on military policies that we don’t agree with–right-wing and anti-labor policies that we don’t agree with. So we’re going to take the lead in creating a new grouping–China, Russia, Iran, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization members basically–to do this.”'"

Russia, China, and Iran have no intention of participating in the current global economic system that subsidizes US military bases around the world, and they intend to do this by boycotting the US dollar; that's what's driving all the sabre rattling about a new "cold war."

MR Online | Michael Hudson – Changes in Super Imperialism

"What do they want to do?

"They say: 'The first thing we have to do is we don’t want to hold our international reserves in loans to the U.S. Government, because that finances the United States military deficit, building its 800 military bases all around us, to try to threaten us militarily.'

"'If we withdraw from this international financial system based on the U.S. dollar free-lunch, then dollars can’t be spent ad infinitum without any constraint on military policies that we don’t agree with–right-wing and anti-labor policies that we don’t agree with. So we’re going to take the lead in creating a new grouping–China, Russia, Iran, the Shanghai Cooperation Organization members basically–to do this.”'"

Russia, China, and Iran have no intention of participating in the current global economic system that subsidizes US military bases around the world, and they intend to do this by boycotting the US dollar

Funny, considering no one wants to hold the Yuan, Ruble or Rial.

Forum List

Back