Russell Wilson vs. Peyton Manning - Can Wilson Best Manning's Legacy?

i dont care if they go 0 and 16 and get blown out in every game.screw the winning.i just want them back,the winning is a just a bonus for me.I hope to be there for opening day sept 2015 but that will be a tough ticket to get as well the first preseason game so i will probably just go to the dodgers home opener this year so I can celebrate with fans there this year.:banana:

how bout you,you plan on being a season ticket holder there by chance?

Yea, Georgia what's her face pulled a 'Major League' and it was totally obvious. She made the team suck to get the attendance low to get out of the lease and then she bailed because she was 'homesick.' A part of me was happy when she died.

A Dodger season ticket holder? Nah, I hate the Dodgers.

And I don't know if I'd convert back to being a Rams fan if they moved back; and they won't btw. Their owner is just leveraging a move for a new stadium.

I forgot to mention that Georgia had the audacity to blame the fans on her way out. It's one thing to do what she did to get the team out. But her unfounded shot was what made me realize that that lady was unconsciousable.

Im glad you now understand that leverage thing is a thing of the past and is an absurd belief to have on thinking the Rams wont be back this year after I laid out those facts for you..:thup:

unlike antiquity troll who thanked you,glad to see that YOU can accept it that they are moving back.finding people around here like that is like looking for a needle in the haystack.

Finding someone at THIS site unlike other message boards I go where sports fans are far more knowledgeblee thank god,,its rare to find around these parts at this site in the sports section someone who understands this.its like talking to a brick wall to the majority of the posters around here.

a few have had pm conversations with me back in august saying I would have the last laugh on them come feb15th which I ALREADY am having the last laugh on them proving they lied in the past when they have recently come on and said they never said they were not coming back watching them either change the subject or not come back when I called them out on their lies after I reposted their original statements.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like I said,they must have forgot this place keeps records of your past posts.:laugh:

But yeah,I am glad to see as well that you have not fallen for the lies the media has spread over the years that LA is not a football town that they never supported the rams there.

Very few people around these parts at this site HAVENT fallen for that myth that LA is not an NFL football town.:rolleyes-41:

Now that would be true about the raiders if they were talking about them.Only the thugs for the most part,embraced them there in LA.but thats not true about the Rams at all.

I think that evil bitch had the media in her pocket and she was able to get them to spread those lies for her which is why so many people have that misconception that LA is not a football town and never supported the Rams which is not true at all.

cause like you said,it wasnt till the early 90's when the bitch purposely dismantled the team trading away greats eric dickerson,toby harrah,kevin greene and others so they would start losing all their games so she could get them to stop showing up so she could get her wish to move them out of LA to her home town of st louis,that fans stopped supporting them.

you try and explain to that to people around here though and it just goes through one ear and out the other with them, though.its like talking to a brick wall.they dont get it.:rolleyes-41: Its only the people out there in california like you who understand what I am talking about so its a refreashing change to actually talk to someone here who gets all this.I didnt think they existed.:thup:

this is a very interesting video on an interview LA resident Al Michaels gave on the myth that LA never supported the Rams.Michales broadcast many Rams games out there so he is a good authority on it.

here is further proof that Michaels indeed knows what he is talking about and speaks the truth.you can see from these highlights of Rams games played in LA that they did indeed pack the houses till the bitch purposely destroyed the team so she could get what she wanted,people stop showing up so she could move the team.

take a real quick look at these real short videos here below of Rams highlights of games played in LA.

Looks like pretty packed houses to me.:rolleyes-41: and those two games were not even against division rivals or long time rivalrys either.

so much for the myth they did not support them in LA.:rofl:

Neither Peyton Manning nor Russell Wilson play for the Rams

Yes but if the Rams were in LA, they would both be with the Rams! :lmao:

so much for the fantasy of trolls like agent right winger and non paid troll antiquitys insistance the rams are not coming back to LA.:biggrin:

As i have said a million times just to watch trolls like them ignore it,not only is it the LA media and other national media news saying it,but NOW it is even the SAINT LOUIS media THEMSELVES saying it as well.even THEY dont think they will be in saint louis this year.

the st louis media a year ago was saying the crap that people like huggy were to me that i was desperate and not being rational,living in a fantasy.:biggrin:

well they ARENT saying that anymore,even THEY have come to grips with reality they are losing the rams and are now admitting it.

cant be denied anymore you saint louis trolls here.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

waits to watch the backpeddling that will happen.:lmao:

For one thing,the Rams are not worthy of saving under the current ownership.
St. Louis going out of the NFL business - Claibs Call - Mobile Adv

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl:

eat shit saint louis idiot apologists here.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

cool to see there are SOME intelligent posters here in the sports section at USMB such as BP and TGG who can accept facts and admit when they have been proven wrong.

Last edited:
Lets see,stan who has the legal right to move to LA this year and play in the rose bowl while waiting for the new stadium is built in 3 years is going to want to go back to st louis where the crowds there that turn out are at around 35,000,second lowest in the league after jacksonville, with only about 10,000 being rams fans having the majority be from the opposing team EVERY SUNDAY,he is going to go back to that dump and PRAY they come up with a satisfying stadium plan which he is not happy with what they have come up with somehow PRAYING bankrupt st louis who is in millions of debt currently trying to pay off their CURRENT stadium,they cant fund a new stadium,

stan is going to go back to that and be happy with that instead of a stadium where he will have a passionate fan base that will embrace him and his value of his franchise and TRIPLE.he is going to pass up ALL OF THAT for that dump and losing situation going on in saint louis this year according to trolls like antiquity and rightwinger.

you all should start a comedy club.you guys kills me,rolls out of chair laughing.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lol::laugh:

Last edited:
Seattle fans have become the new New England fans. They actually have convinced themselves that Russell fucking Wilson is better than Dan Marino!
Im a Wilson fan but I find him more comparable to this generations tom brady than I do with Marino.Marion had to carry the load on his shoulders and was a choker in regular season games,brady is neither of those two and neither is Wilson.

Speaking of chokers.

Most 4th quarter comebacks in NFL history is Peyton Manning, second is Dan Marino. The most game winning drives in the NFL is Peyton Manning and Dan Marino with 51 each.

Mannings problem is that he has failed to do it in a big game. A game with 2 min left and your team needing a TD. Unitas did it, Montana did it, Starr did it, Elway did it, his brother did it in the SB twice.
Peyton does not have "The Drive" on his resume

He did bring his team back from 21-3 down against NE to win the AFC Championship Game, the biggest deficit ever overcome in a championship game iirc.

I agree that is Mannings one shining moment in the playoffs

But for the most part, his legacy has been to lose games that he was favored to win. Unlike some QBs that never had a great team, Manning tended to have teams that were favored to win the championship and came up short in the playoffs

He never had a great defense, nor did he have a great offensive line, he carried the team much of the time by the time 17-18 games were in, he tired.

Seattle fans have become the new New England fans. They actually have convinced themselves that Russell fucking Wilson is better than Dan Marino!
Im a Wilson fan but I find him more comparable to this generations tom brady than I do with Marino.Marion had to carry the load on his shoulders and was a choker in regular season games,brady is neither of those two and neither is Wilson.

Speaking of chokers.

Most 4th quarter comebacks in NFL history is Peyton Manning, second is Dan Marino. The most game winning drives in the NFL is Peyton Manning and Dan Marino with 51 each.

Mannings problem is that he has failed to do it in a big game. A game with 2 min left and your team needing a TD. Unitas did it, Montana did it, Starr did it, Elway did it, his brother did it in the SB twice.
Peyton does not have "The Drive" on his resume

He did bring his team back from 21-3 down against NE to win the AFC Championship Game, the biggest deficit ever overcome in a championship game iirc.

I agree that is Mannings one shining moment in the playoffs

But for the most part, his legacy has been to lose games that he was favored to win. Unlike some QBs that never had a great team, Manning tended to have teams that were favored to win the championship and came up short in the playoffs

Legacy is superficial media talk. They love to count rings or what not as be alls. I do agree though, that Manning would have to lose some points on his lack of big game performances. That's probably a big part of why he didn't make my Mt. Rushmore in the other thread. But the dude is a great talent. He's more talented than Brady. But for whatever reasons, Brady had more success. I believe it's a myriad of factors.

i dont care if they go 0 and 16 and get blown out in every game.screw the winning.i just want them back,the winning is a just a bonus for me.I hope to be there for opening day sept 2015 but that will be a tough ticket to get as well the first preseason game so i will probably just go to the dodgers home opener this year so I can celebrate with fans there this year.:banana:

Yea, Georgia what's her face pulled a 'Major League' and it was totally obvious. She made the team suck to get the attendance low to get out of the lease and then she bailed because she was 'homesick.' A part of me was happy when she died.

And I don't know if I'd convert back to being a Rams fan if they moved back; and they won't btw. Their owner is just leveraging a move for a new stadium.

I forgot to mention that Georgia had the audacity to blame the fans on her way out. It's one thing to do what she did to get the team out. But her unfounded shot was what made me realize that that lady was unconsciousable.

Im glad you now understand that leverage thing is a thing of the past and is an absurd belief to have on thinking the Rams wont be back this year after I laid out those facts for you..:thup:

unlike antiquity troll who thanked you,glad to see that YOU can accept it that they are moving back.finding people around here like that is like looking for a needle in the haystack.

Finding someone at THIS site unlike other message boards I go where sports fans are far more knowledgeblee thank god,,its rare to find around these parts at this site in the sports section someone who understands this.its like talking to a brick wall to the majority of the posters around here.

a few have had pm conversations with me back in august saying I would have the last laugh on them come feb15th which I ALREADY am having the last laugh on them proving they lied in the past when they have recently come on and said they never said they were not coming back watching them either change the subject or not come back when I called them out on their lies after I reposted their original statements.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Like I said,they must have forgot this place keeps records of your past posts.:laugh:

But yeah,I am glad to see as well that you have not fallen for the lies the media has spread over the years that LA is not a football town that they never supported the rams there.

Very few people around these parts at this site HAVENT fallen for that myth that LA is not an NFL football town.:rolleyes-41:

Now that would be true about the raiders if they were talking about them.Only the thugs for the most part,embraced them there in LA.but thats not true about the Rams at all.

I think that evil bitch had the media in her pocket and she was able to get them to spread those lies for her which is why so many people have that misconception that LA is not a football town and never supported the Rams which is not true at all.

cause like you said,it wasnt till the early 90's when the bitch purposely dismantled the team trading away greats eric dickerson,toby harrah,kevin greene and others so they would start losing all their games so she could get them to stop showing up so she could get her wish to move them out of LA to her home town of st louis,that fans stopped supporting them.

you try and explain to that to people around here though and it just goes through one ear and out the other with them, though.its like talking to a brick wall.they dont get it.:rolleyes-41: Its only the people out there in california like you who understand what I am talking about so its a refreashing change to actually talk to someone here who gets all this.I didnt think they existed.:thup:

this is a very interesting video on an interview LA resident Al Michaels gave on the myth that LA never supported the Rams.Michales broadcast many Rams games out there so he is a good authority on it.

here is further proof that Michaels indeed knows what he is talking about and speaks the truth.you can see from these highlights of Rams games played in LA that they did indeed pack the houses till the bitch purposely destroyed the team so she could get what she wanted,people stop showing up so she could move the team.

take a real quick look at these real short videos here below of Rams highlights of games played in LA.

Looks like pretty packed houses to me.:rolleyes-41: and those two games were not even against division rivals or long time rivalrys either.

The NFL team to LA talk is white noise. I drown it out. The NFL uses LA like a pawn. They want other cities to know that if they don't get what they want, then it's curtains. Fuck the NFL.

The NFL team to LA talk is white noise. I drown it out. The NFL uses LA like a pawn. They want other cities to know that if they don't get what they want, then it's curtains. Fuck the NFL.

Well the NFL IS a joke no doubt.No question about that.thanks to them letting people like Beli- CHEAT still stay in the game for example and allowing teams to move like they have over the years,and playing in dome stadiums,they have turned it into a joke because of that so yeah,fuck the NFL.i agree.

But if you are smoking crack like so many others here are who actually believe the Rams are staying in st louis this year despite all the facts i listed that took you to school just then,something that seems to be the delusion of practically everyone around here,if you are ONE of those deluded people who still believe that such as trolls antiquity and rightwinger,then answer this ONE question THEY refused to answer back then when they insisted they are staying in st louis this year.

what are YOU going to say come february 15th when you are proven wrong by me and it becomes offiical that the rams announce they are moving back to LA this year and march 1st when the owners overwhelmingly vote in favor of it?

I could not get an answer from trolls like rightwinger and antiquity and SEVERAL others back then when i asked them that question,they just changed the subject.are you going to do the same with me and not give me and answer like those idiots refused to do?:biggrin:

i am guessing yes since like them,you have refused to look at the facts.a common trait with USMB posters around here.:rolleyes-41: I've only encountered a handful that i talk to by pm who actually take the time to look at the facts and are objective about it for some reason.:rolleyes-41:

waits for answer.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Well the NFL IS a joke no doubt.No question about that.thanks to them letting people like Beli- CHEAT still stay in the game for example and allowing teams to move like they have over the years,and playing in dome stadiums,they have turned it into a joke because of that so yeah,fuck the NFL.i agree.

But if you are smoking crack like so many others here are who actually believe the Rams are staying in st louis this year despite all the facts i listed that took you to school just then,something that seems to be the delusion of practically everyone around here,if you are ONE of those deluded people who still believe that such as trolls antiquity and rightwinger,then answer this ONE question THEY refused to answer back then when they insisted they are staying in st louis this year.

what are YOU going to say come february 15th when you are proven wrong by me and it becomes offiical that the rams announce they are moving back to LA this year and march 1st when the owners overwhelmingly vote in favor of it?

I could not get an answer from trolls like rightwinger and antiquity and SEVERAL others back then when i asked them that question,they just changed the subject.are you going to do the same with me and not give me and answer like those idiots refused to do?:biggrin:

i am guessing yes since like them,you have refused to look at the facts.a common trait with USMB posters around here.:rolleyes-41: I've only encountered a handful that i talk to by pm who actually take the time to look at the facts and are objective about it for some reason.:rolleyes-41:

You're assuming I care if I'm wrong. I've made my educated guess that the Rams won't be coming to LA. But it's maybe 70-30 based on what I've browsed. It's expensive to build a stadium in LA. I think the owner is leveraging for a stadium in St. Louis. That seems to be working thus far.

You're assuming I care if I'm wrong. I've made my educated guess that the Rams won't be coming to LA. But it's maybe 70-30 based on what I've browsed. It's expensive to build a stadium in LA. I think the owner is leveraging for a stadium in St. Louis. That seems to be working thus far.

oh well practically everyone here at USMB has trolled when i have tried to have a rational discussion with them on this blatantly ignoring facts for some bizarre reason refusing to look at an opposing view different than their own and cant stand to hear the facts so I have gotten kinda where everyone here at this site in this section i expect that from,they dont use logic and common sense like other sports fans at this one sports message board i post at where the majority see eye to eye with me on this.

yes its expensive, but kronke has deep pockets and you got to remember what seems like something thats really expensive to US,its pocket change to him.:biggrin:

i just detailed all the facts for you how that is just ludicrous and absurd nonsense that he is leveraging for a new stadium there.,if you are going to ignore it like everybody else does here practically,well then no point in going any further with you on this then.

One more thing i will leave you with on this thread before I leave is I know this one net friend i talk to that lives out there in st louis and he went to the rams/chargers game in san diego they had this year cause he has parents that live out there that he wanted to visit.

He has told me that going to rams games in st louis they always feel like road games to him because the opposing teams crowds ALWAYS greatly outnumber rams fans.if you ever watch any of their games they play there,you can see for yourself he is telling the truth.:biggrin:

He also told me that while at that rams game in san diego,it was quite a pleasure to actually see so many people in the thousands out there cheering them on.

He said it felt like a HOME game there and i know for a fact he was telling the truth because i watched that game and when the rams scored the first score in the game, i saw countless thousands of people jumping up and down cheering for them like it was a playoff game,it was for sure a playoff atmosphere there.

it was even learned that the chargers box office sold 20,00 tickets to rams fans there.

the dome in st louis is practically always dead quiet there when that happens.that cant please kroneke.:lmao:

stan cannot possibly be happy with that situation.He goes to LA that all changes instantly.

Dude AGAIN,kroneke wants OUT of saint louis and its well known he WANTS to be in LA.looks like you missed that part somehow when i said that earlier.:rolleyes-41:

think im lying? just watch the monday night football game played in st louis this year between the rams and 49ers.Just like FIVE minutes before the game started, we heard steve young making these comments-

"will the Rams be back in LA next year? They have an owner who has made it known he WANTS to be there.Looking at this crowd. i cant blame him.Look around here,empty seats everywhere..":lol:

true comments HE made,not my words,YOUNGS words.

You think that makes Kronke happy to want to get a new stadium there?

what fantasy you living in?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: oh and you also missed the most important part where the value of his team which is ranked DEAD last of all 32 teams,TRIPLES from the move to LA as well.:lol: there is a reason WHY stan is rich you know?:lmao:

I will leave you with this video so you can see for yourself that I am not making any of this stuff up about how the rams had literally THOUSANDS at the chargers/rams game this year.you do not see that kind of support in st louis and again,you ALSO ,missed the part that its IMPOSSIBLE for st louis to build a new stadium there cause they are BANKRUPT there in st louis. millions in debt,please try and keep up with me.:lmao:

so stan is going to hope that st louis,a city that is bankrupt,millions in debt,is going to somehow create a billion dollar stadium out there somehow to build a new stadium out there and want to stay for a fan base that does not support them where he can be three times richer moving the team to LA because the value of the team triples? gotcha.

earth to the great gatsby? not happening.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

here,you can see for yourself,that unlike st louis,he wiill have a packed stadium in LA when they return just as they always packed them in out there.that I am not making any of this up that there were probably 1/3 rams fans there from LA at the san diego game.:lol:

It’s no secret that the Rams have had trouble filling The Dome with Rams fans for some time.

Are the Rams staying or going FOX2now.com

St. Louis Rams fans takeover San Diego TruluvSports. com

Last edited:

oh well practically everyone here at USMB has trolled when i have tried to have a rational discussion with them on this blatantly ignoring facts for some bizarre reason refusing to look at an opposing view different than their own and cant stand to hear the facts so I have gotten kinda where everyone here at this site in this section i expect that from,they dont use logic and common sense like other sports fans at this one sports message board i post at where the majority see eye to eye with me on this.

yes its expensive, but kronke has deep pockets and you got to remember what seems like something thats really expensive to US,its pocket change to him.:biggrin:

i just detailed all the facts for you how that is just ludicrous and absurd nonsense that he is leveraging for a new stadium there.,if you are going to ignore it like everybody else does here practically,well then no point in going any further with you on this then.

One more thing i will leave you with on this thread before I leave is I know this one net friend i talk to that lives out there in st louis and he went to the rams/chargers game in san diego they had this year cause he has parents that live out there that he wanted to visit.

He has told me that going to rams games in st louis they always feel like road games to him because the opposing teams crowds ALWAYS greatly outnumber rams fans.if you ever watch any of their games they play there,you can see for yourself he is telling the truth.:biggrin:

He also told me that while at that rams game in san diego,it was quite a pleasure to actually see so many people in the thousands out there cheering them on.

He said it felt like a HOME game there and i know for a fact he was telling the truth because i watched that game and when the rams scored the first score in the game, i saw countless thousands of people jumping up and down cheering for them like it was a playoff game,it was for sure a playoff atmosphere there.

it was even learned that the chargers box office sold 20,00 tickets to rams fans there.

the dome in st louis is practically always dead quiet there when that happens.that cant please kroneke.:lmao:

stan cannot possibly be happy with that situation.He goes to LA that all changes instantly.

Dude AGAIN,kroneke wants OUT of saint louis and its well known he WANTS to be in LA.looks like you missed that part somehow when i said that earlier.:rolleyes-41:

think im lying? just watch the monday night football game played in st louis this year between the rams and 49ers.Just like FIVE minutes before the game started, we heard steve young making these comments-

"will the Rams be back in LA next year? They have an owner who has made it known he WANTS to be there.Looking at this crowd. i cant blame him.Look around here,empty seats everywhere..":lol:

what fantasy you living in?:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: oh and you also missed the most important part where the value of his team which is ranked DEAD last of all 32 teams,TRIPLES from the move to LA as well.:lol: there is a reason WHY stan is rich you know?:lmao:

I will leave you with this video so you can see for yourself that I am not making any of this stuff up about how the rams had literally THOUSANDS at the chargers/rams game this year.you do not see that kind of support in st louis and again,you ALSO ,missed the part that its IMPOSSIBLE for st louis to build a new stadium there cause they are BANKRUPT there in st louis. millions in debt,please try and keep up with me.:lmao:

so stan is going to hope that st louis,a city that is bankrupt,millions in debt,is going to somehow create a billion dollar stadium out there somehow to build a new stadium out there and want to stay for a fan base that does not support them where he can be three times richer moving the team to LA because the value of the team triples? gotcha.

here,you can see for yourself,that unlike st louis,he wiill have a packed stadium in LA when they return just as they always packed them in out there.that I am not making any of this up that there were probably 1/3 rams fans there from LA at the san diego game.:lol:

It’s no secret that the Rams have had trouble filling The Dome with Rams fans for some time.

Seriously, dude. You're giving me long winded essays to simple one and two line responses. It's not hard to light your fuse especially. Anyhow, we'll see what happens. I don't have a dog in the fight.

The StupidGatsby would go to an orphanage and find the cryingest baby and adopt it just so when he travels by air he has left his mark.

Nice work. Now let's see if you can undo it.

What a belabored analogy.

And still it holds no candle to what you did to this thread.

Thanks.

Yeah, I don't think gasbag did anything to this thread. It went into surreal bizarro world by about the fourth post, which is to be expected given the author.

That cuts me deep Toro....that cuts me deep. ;)

Seriously, dude. You're giving me long winded essays to simple one and two line responses. It's not hard to light your fuse especially. Anyhow, we'll see what happens. I don't have a dog in the fight.

Here,if you want,hop on over to my Rams thread here
and I'll keep it to just a few sentences there.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and yeah with this particular subject,i kinda give essays on it no doubt and that's just because of my passion for it.

I wouldn't invest so much time and effort in it if I wasn't confidant and positive it was going to happen and yeah,when people refuse to read my links and videos I post on it and not look at the facts like so many have here at this place,after a period of time,i get a short fuse on it.

anyways,im going to give a short reply of a few sentences on it over omy rams thread which spells it out.thats the place where it needs to be discussed.

oh and as far as this OP goes just so you know,wilson is going to be a lock in the hall of fame someday I guarantee.He is one of those rare hard to find quarterbacks who makes players around him better than they are and gives them great confidance,he makes so so players into good players,good players into great players,a lot of the greats had that skill.Unitas had it,elway had it,marino had it,manning had it,brady has it,and of course,probably the greatest quarterback of all time who I have a pic of me sitting next to framed,my man Montana has it.

Wilson has it to.

I saw Wilson before he made his first regular season start ever in a pre season game here in town and I knew right then,he was going to be great.i saw his complete a pass deep down the filed accurately where only the reciver could catch it on a long third and long play and it just made my jaw drop.i said right then-This guy ia amazing,he is going to be a great quarterback and hall of famer someday.

I understood right there and then,WHY carrol chose to make him the starter that year his rookie year over matt Flynn who they paid tons of money for.

Last edited:
The StupidGatsby would go to an orphanage and find the cryingest baby and adopt it just so when he travels by air he has left his mark.

Nice work. Now let's see if you can undo it.

What a belabored analogy.

And still it holds no candle to what you did to this thread.

Thanks.
What he did to this thread?
What do you think about what 911 is doing to this thread with his back to LA bullshit which I got a feeling no one cares about, especially on thread about Wilson v Manning.

Manning has had a great career, unparalleled.

I think that Wilson is a QB that can be great, but not the way Manning has been, I do worry about injuries as Wilson ages, not sure if his career will be as long.

Manning has had a great career, unparalleled.

I think that Wilson is a QB that can be great, but not the way Manning has been, I do worry about injuries as Wilson ages, not sure if his career will be as long.

I agree. Wilson's longevity in the NFL will probably be somewhat similar to a running back more so than the typical pocket passer QB that doesn't take too many blindside shots.

Wilson doesn't get hit directly that often though. He usually has a chance to mitigate the effects of linemen pushing him to the ground.

I had an opportunity to talk to ex Husky and ex Seahawk Brock Huard a year after an injury suffered the season before in Denver. This was at a Seahawk practice in Cheney WA many years ago while he was still on the team. He had suffered massive injury to his Kidneys by a horrendous blindside from a Denver CB. Huard pissed blood for a while and marked the end to his career. Brock is a radio and TV personality now in Seattle and brings up his injury from time to time.

It is very unlikely Wilson will ever get the blindside. I see his scrambling style as in fact a defense to the typical QB injury.

Still his legs will eventually fail him and the speed he enjoys now will gradually diminish.

Unless otherwise knocked out I can see Russell playing for a solid 10-12 years. That is plenty of time to establish a history and get enough done to eventually make it to the HOF.

You could be right about Wilson, my thinking is he can run and avoid for so long and then eventually you get older and slower and it only takes one hit. You look at Manning and I think he is done, last year he played lights out until the playoffs, then this year it was through October he looked good, he is running out of gas earlier and earlier.

I do feel if Luck beats Brady, it will be Lucks league for the next 10 years, this is Brady's last hurrah. Rogers has a couple years left and I think Wilson has 5-7 years.

Forum List

Back