Rex Ryan To Coach The Bills Next Year

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Yuck! At least we're getting rid of Paul Hackett as our OC. We better keep Jim Schwartz as our DC.

I was hoping Atlanta would make the mistake in hiring him. Oh well, maybe I'm wrong and he'll be good. I know one thing - the Jets are stupid as hell if they hire Marrone.

The Jets fans are going to be howling when the Bills make the playoffs next year

It really doesn't matter who is the coach and who plays for the Bills, they have always sucked and their future entails the same loser status, even when OJ played with them...

If the Bills got Cutler that would make things interesting.

Anyone want to start a pool on how long before Ryan predicts a Buffalo Superbowl win?

Anyone want to start a pool on how long before Ryan predicts a Buffalo Superbowl win?

In fairness to Rex (remember I don't like him) he became a lot more humble last couple years. I guess losing as much as he has does that to you.

In fairness to Rex (remember I don't like him) he became a lot more humble last couple years. I guess losing as much as he has does that to you.

But he is at heart a Ryan.........he has the same foot in mouth disease his brother and father have

Also, how long before he predicts the Buffalo is the new power in the AFC East and the Patriots are hasbeens?

Sorry Bills fans.

Cutler to Buffalo would make sense.

I'd take Cutler, Sanchez, hoyer or RG3. We can't bring back EJ as the starter and expect to make the playoffs.

But he is at heart a Ryan.........he has the same foot in mouth disease his brother and father have

Also, how long before he predicts the Buffalo is the new power in the AFC East and the Patriots are hasbeens?

True. I think he'll eventually predict a Super Bowl. Maybe after we go 2 and 1.

True. I think he'll eventually predict a Super Bowl. Maybe after we go 2 and 1.

One win over New England and he will declare them dead

Yuck! At least we're getting rid of Paul Hackett as our OC. We better keep Jim Schwartz as our DC.

Damn you guys had Paul cant Hackett for your OC? how long were you poor Bills fans stuck with him? I remember chiefs fans here in kc hated him like crazy when he was here and was glad when they fired him.I was not aware that he had been with the Bills.

People put down Ryan as a coach but thats only cause he is a jerk who doesnt keep his mouth shut and puts unwanted pressure on his team they dont need to perform well acting like an idiot saying they will go to the superbowl and then missing the playoffs that year.

If he would just keep his mouth shut and not make asinine claims like that,I would want him for a coach personally myself if i was trying to rebuild an organization like the Bills are.here is why.

People around here forget that he took the Jets to the AFC title game TWICE with a worthless shit named Mark Sanchez,a worthless has been journeyman backup no less.

I knew beyond a doubt that once Foles got hurt in Philly,they were screwed to make the playoffs this year with sanchez their starter the rest of the season. He started off good and looked good against creampuffs such as the giants and redskins,but once he had to face good quality teams such as the cowboys and seahawks towards the end of the year, the same old mark panic mode interception prone mark sanchez emerged just as I knew he would and he cost the eagles a chance to make the playoffs with key interceptions at the worst possible times.

To make it to the AFC title game TWICE with a worthless shit for a quarterback like that,is one hell of an amazing coaching job.

Ryan was not very smart though to take the head coaching job of the Bills though.What cost him his job with the jets was having a quarterback who is as worthless as sanchez is.Vince Lombardi couldnt do anything with a team like that with the quarterback situation they have there.

so Ryan jumps from one team that has a quarterback who is a worthless shit,to another team with a quarterback that is a worthless shit and the best one they have a is a has been journeyman. thats real smart.

I think Ryan could turn that team around but they need to draft a quarterback out of college though for him to have any chance at all to do so.Geno Smith of the jets is worthless as is his backup Vick and so is marone with the Bills.

Pretty dumb to jump from one team with a hopeless quarterback to another one who also is hopeless.:cuckoo:

I personally would have taken my chances with The Raiders.Derek Carr looks far more promising his first year in the NFL that Marone or Smith do.Both who will be in their third season next year.Dont know what Ryan was thinking.

Last edited:
Sorry Bills fans.

Cutler to Buffalo would make sense.
thats hardly the way to rebuild a team.:lmao: Cutler is a coach killer always costing coaches their jobs.The coachs are not the problem in chicago,Cutler is.

I would like to thank the Bills and their fans for the Lynch trade.

that was the best favor they ever did for you.You know Lynch was elated about it as well even when it first happened since he knew he would be much closer to his hometown in oakland playing in seattle now.

Forum List

Back