Divisional Championship Predictions

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
So far I'm 5-3 in the playoffs, so I'm not very confident in my predictions.

The Colts pulled an upset over Denver and shutdown the Broncos offense. The Patriots came from 14 down, and rallied to beat the Ravens in a close game.

This week the Colts, luck will run out and New England will win.

Seattle continued with strong 2nd half efforts to stop the surging Panthers. Green Bay outlasted Dallas in a wild one.

This week Rogers is still hurting and his miracles will end, the Seahawks will win going away.

This will set up the Super Bowl with Seattle returning to meet New England, where the game will be a huge disappointment because of the Katy Perry halftime show.

N.E. vs. Seattle in the SB. Brady gets his fourth ring to be in the elite class with Montana and Bradshaw. Sorry Wilson, you are the future, but not this year.

What I hope for is Colts vs Green Bay. What I think will happen is Colts vs Seattle with Seattle winning.

Once again Belichick bent the rules to run deceptive plays, it worked but I hope they get their ass beat.

Belichek played by the rules, the Ravens were just too stupid to understand what was happening. If an ineligible receiver lines up at the line of scrimmage- he can't run down field (beyond the play) and can be essentially ignored. . He can only block or take a hand-off (in which case you simply cover him like an RB). The Ravens got beat fair and square. It's not the Pat's fault the Ravens didn't understand the rules of the game.

AFC- Pat's are a 7 point favorite. Personally, I don't think Andrew's "Luck" will hold out. He's had a great run and his future looks very bright....but it's not Indy's year. New England should win a good game.

NFC - Seattle is a 7 point favorite and should win. But I like Aaron Rodgers, he's a class act. I am rooting for the Pack.....but I wouldn't bet against Seattle.

:thup:

Forum List

Back