Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

No.

The fatass just can't stop being involved with violence of some sort.

Why do you think he's been getting all this attention and been having so many run-ins with the law?

Intentionally or not, you are drawing the wrong conclusions, I'd bet.

I believe the stresses of the guy's life stemming from the night he killed Trayvon have made him this way. And whether the charges are valid or bogus this is just another signpost along the dark road he's on.

That dark road being named 'Libtard Target for Personal Destruction'.

Long street signs in Floriduh.

How ironic from your post is it that between national and state elections, Florida leans to the right; with 120 Republicans elected compared to 70 Democrats.

That makes Floriduh a right leaning state. :lol:

Martin should not have put his hands on anyone, and in particular - a man with a gun.

Sorry, but African-American culture needs to take a long look in the mirror.

There is no evidence, beyond the word of the killer, as to who initiated the physical altercation.

That is also the same reason Zimmerman was acquitted.

There several other eye witnesses of the incident, you ignorant shit.
Oh? Who else witnessed the initial physical altercation?

Might I recommend going back and reviewing the police reports, Zimmerman's on stories (written and video taped), and then review the witnesses at trail (all the testimony is available on YouTube).

Faun is correct, there is not one witness to the initial physical altercation - all the witnesses came on scene after the fight had already started.

>>>>

That doesn't mean that there were no witnesses of the incident. One in particular saw the fight and saw Martin on top of Zimmerman beating him into the ground.

That confirms Zimmerman's story, which is legal justification for use of deadly force.

I didn't say there weren't any eyewitnesses to the later stages of the incident. The comment was there were no eye witnesses to who started the physical altercation. That is true.

And no, just because an individual is loosing a fight that does not mean that the one winning started the fight.

If it had been shown that Zimmerman had started the physical altercation, then his claim of self-defense would have been much more tenuous. Still not impossible, but if there had been proof that Zimmerman initiated hostilities it would have been a different ballgame. As it was Martin is dead so the only description of what may have happened comes from Zimmerman.

Just say'n, the statement that there were no witnesses to the initial physical altercation was accurate.

>>>>

Last edited:
There is no evidence, beyond the word of the killer, as to who initiated the physical altercation.

That is also the same reason Zimmerman was acquitted.

Oh? Who else witnessed the initial physical altercation?

No one witnessed the initial physical altercation. No one. We only have Zimmerman's version. However, given his now proven volatility in many kinds of conflict situations, it is not difficult to imagine he initiated the physical altercation. Not difficult at all.

Last edited:
I'm convinced Zimmerman had his gun out that night.

Absolutely convinced.

That's why he concocted that phony story about reaching into his pocket for his cell phone.

It never made any sense.

The ease Z has show for brandishing a weapon is an established fact now.

Absolutely convinced.

That's why he concocted that phony story about reaching into his pocket for his cell phone.

It never made any sense.

Makes sense, especially based on what we know of him now, how he likes to pull out his gun and wave it in peoples' faces. He may have done that with Trayvon and that's what started the altercation, Trayvon trying to get it away from him. Trayvon could turn and run and run the risk of getting shot in the back, or try to wrest the gun away from Zimmerman.

I think it is interesting that white people can understand a white person being afraid of a black person, but they don't seem to be able to grasp a black person can be just as afraid of a white person.

Last edited:

Absolutely convinced.

It never made any sense.

Makes sense, especially based on what we know of him now, how he likes to pull out his gun and wave it in peoples' faces. He may have done that with Trayvon and that's what started the altercation, Trayvon trying to get it away from him. Trayvon could turn and run and run the risk of getting shot in the back, or try to wrest the gun away from Zimmerman.

I think it is interesting that white people can understand a white person being afraid of a black person, but they don't seem to be able to grasp a black person can be just as afraid of a white person.

It's too late to make up facts. The trial is over.

Absolutely convinced.

It never made any sense.

It's too late to make up facts. The trial is over.

Yes, but the administration was successful in creating obsession about Zimmerman/Martin when this first came up. Our fearless leaders would much prefer that we be focused on something like that rather than focus on the objectionable things government is doing to us and/or for itself. If the federal government had not made a federal case out of this--if the President had not inserted himself into it--it would have been a minor story consigned to the inside pages of mostly the Florida newspapers.

And even now, if it involves George Zimmerman in any way, BAM, it is right back as the lead story. Unfortunately a lot of folks, like me, are becoming weary of George Zimmerman and just don't find every detail of his life fascinating or worth a lot of our attention. So it isn't having the same magnet affect on the national psyche now.

But. . . .you can be sure that with all the negative press that the Administration is receiving over Obamacare, and their inability to divert attention from that--they are desperately trying with a really crapply Iranian deal; trying to get us interested in illegal immigration again etc.--they would dearly love to generate interest in other Zimmerman/Martin kind of case and get the attention off of them.

Last edited:
Whatever Zimmerman's personal problems, he is to be given credit for killing a thug while defending himself.

I won't say that either. I don't KNOW whether Zimmerman was justified in shooting Trayvon Martin and neither does anybody else. Only he knows that for sure. And all the speculation about his motives and/or intent that night are just that. Speculation. That is a fact whether you have the most sympathy for Zimmerman or for Martin. We do know that there was insufficient evidence to convict him presented at the trial. And that should be that.

To me there is something morbid, hateful, and very wrong in the absolute hate directed at either Zimmerman or Martin given that the 'facts' have to be mostly manufactured in the mind.

Zimmerman's present problems are self-inflicted. He's not exactly the handsomest man in the world, nor is he successful. He attracts women who are greedy and selfish, low life slutty women who see in him a way to quick money. This girlfriend and her equally "clever" mother are prime examples.

I'm George Zimmerman's girlfriend, how much will you pay me for my story?
Nothing

I'm George Zimmerman's girlfriend, I'm pregnant and his hit me. How much will you pay me for my story?
Nothing. You're a liar you aren't pregnant.

I'm George Zimmerman's girlfriend and I can tell you how depressed and suicidal he is. There's a story there, how much will you pay?
Nothing.

She should give it up by now.

Zimmerman's present problems are self-inflicted. He's not exactly the handsomest man in the world, nor is he successful. He attracts women who are greedy and selfish, low life slutty women who see in him a way to quick money. This girlfriend and her equally "clever" mother are prime examples.

Nothing

I'm George Zimmerman's girlfriend, I'm pregnant and his hit me. How much will you pay me for my story?

I'm George Zimmerman's girlfriend and I can tell you how depressed and suicidal he is. There's a story there, how much will you pay?
Nothing.

That has been my thought too--just something surreal and unbelievable about all that. But again we can only speculate and react to our gut responses without having any way to know for sure.

I do know I am sick of seeing George Zimmerman on the front pages. I just don't see what he has done to merit that kind of notoriety and attention.

Whatever Zimmerman's personal problems, he is to be given credit for killing a thug while defending himself.

I won't say that either. I don't KNOW whether Zimmerman was justified in shooting Trayvon Martin and neither does anybody else. Only he knows that for sure. And all the speculation about his motives and/or intent that night are just that. Speculation. That is a fact whether you have the most sympathy for Zimmerman or for Martin. We do know that there was insufficient evidence to convict him presented at the trial. And that should be that.

To me there is something morbid, hateful, and very wrong in the absolute hate directed at either Zimmerman or Martin given that the 'facts' have to be mostly manufactured in the mind.
There was sufficient evidence for reasonable people to conclude Zimmerman acted in self-defense. I have neither sympathy nor hate for either party. I do believe in the castle and self-defense doctrines and I do believe Zimmerman was prosecuted as the result of pressure from race pimps. Had Martin not been black, this would have been an open and shut case from the very get-go. I further believe that Martin was a very violent young man whose tendencies and lack of reason result in his death.

Last edited:

There was sufficient evidence for reasonable people to conclude Zimmerman acted in self-defense. I have neither sympathy nor hate for either party. I do believe in the castle and self-defense doctrines and I do believe Zimmerman was prosecuted as the result of pressure from race pimps. Had Martin not been black, this would have been an open and shut case from the very get-go. I further believe that Martin was a very violent young man whose tendencies and lack of reason result in his death.

I too think the preponderance of the evidence that we know favored Zimmerman's side of the story and there was ample reason to speculate that Martin was up to no good that night. But all we know is what the appearances are. None of us know what actually happened before the altercation took place or how it was initiated. Neither of us knows the motives in the hearts or minds of either person. So good for you if you don't make judgment based on what you WANT to be the facts rather than what ARE the facts that we know for sure.

And you are absolutely right that if the race pimps and the President of the United States and his Justice Dept. had not gotten involved, only those who lived in that town would even know about or remember George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. The same race pimps and the Administration studiously avoid comment on or even acknowledging much more obvious and unconscionable crimes committed every day. They focused on that one in order to make political hay. And the public bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

I think we should stop buying it.

You are a speculatng nutjob. This has nothing to do with obama. Bottom feeders like you should be ignored.

Well I don't agree with Foxy on this one BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO INSULTING TO THE Lady..........and what he hell is "speculatng" drone

Thanks but I'm pretty used to it by now. :) You'll note what got them all riled up was a string of questions, not definitive statements. There wasn't anything there to disagree with, but some get angry if even the question is asked. I did make a definitive statement that Obama and company would give almost anything to get Obamacare off the front pages right now, and another George Zimmerman type incident would do that. I really do believe that.

What the fuck? No one is riled up, you are just low rent trash who tries to ask moronic question that borderline conspiracy and child like on nature.

Your simple minded style adds nothing.

Well I don't agree with Foxy on this one BUT WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO INSULTING TO THE Lady..........and what he hell is "speculatng" drone

Thanks but I'm pretty used to it by now. :) You'll note what got them all riled up was a string of questions, not definitive statements. There wasn't anything there to disagree with, but some get angry if even the question is asked. I did make a definitive statement that Obama and company would give almost anything to get Obamacare off the front pages right now, and another George Zimmerman type incident would do that. I really do believe that.

What the fuck? No one is riled up, you are just low rent trash who tries to ask moronic question that borderline conspiracy and child like on nature.

Your simple minded style adds nothing.
You write like that and accuse others of being simple-minded and childish? Really?!

Nothing

Nothing.

That has been my thought too--just something surreal and unbelievable about all that. But again we can only speculate and react to our gut responses without having any way to know for sure.

I do know I am sick of seeing George Zimmerman on the front pages. I just don't see what he has done to merit that kind of notoriety and attention.

He dared to use deadly force in self defense. It has nothing to do with him personally, he has to be made an example of what can happen to a person who dares to harm a black person in self defense.

I too think the preponderance of the evidence that we know favored Zimmerman's side of the story and there was ample reason to speculate that Martin was up to no good that night. But all we know is what the appearances are. None of us know what actually happened before the altercation took place or how it was initiated. Neither of us knows the motives in the hearts or minds of either person. So good for you if you don't make judgment based on what you WANT to be the facts rather than what ARE the facts that we know for sure.

And you are absolutely right that if the race pimps and the President of the United States and his Justice Dept. had not gotten involved, only those who lived in that town would even know about or remember George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. The same race pimps and the Administration studiously avoid comment on or even acknowledging much more obvious and unconscionable crimes committed every day. They focused on that one in order to make political hay. And the public bought it, hook, line, and sinker.

I think we should stop buying it.

Or we just ignore you for being a moron..which now I think ill do. You are literally too stupid for words

Forum List

Back