Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Libtards are so amazing in their ability to deny what is obvious around them simply because it violates their ideological preferences.

Martin was a gang banging thug who stupidly assaulted an armed man who shot him dead. Good. Piss on that stupid thug and move on.

Problem is the libtards just hate anyone that escapes their intended obliteration.

So they will step their harrassment up and maintain that harassment till the intended victim self-destructs or runs into similar circumstances that the libtards will say proves the original guilt.

So you are saying his girlfriend and his wife are in on the plot to make him look bad?

Was Martin's membership in a gang ever proven? The only thing I think they managed to prove is that he was a 17 year old boy. Did you all forget how much trouble you got into when you were 17? Most of us did.

His wife is making good coin telling her "story" over and over on ABC.

And his girlfriend and her mother were trying to peddle her "story" to the media for 2 days before she called the cops.

You know, you guys go through an awful lot of trouble to avoid the realization that Zimmerman is a bully and a thug.

So you are saying his girlfriend and his wife are in on the plot to make him look bad?

Was Martin's membership in a gang ever proven? The only thing I think they managed to prove is that he was a 17 year old boy. Did you all forget how much trouble you got into when you were 17? Most of us did.

And his girlfriend and her mother were trying to peddle her "story" to the media for 2 days before she called the cops.

You know, you guys go through an awful lot of trouble to avoid the realization that Zimmerman is a bully and a thug.

Not only did he prove it with Travyon Martin, but Zimmerman has also proven it by showing us how he acts around his ex wife, as well as how he's acted around his pregnant girlfriend.

After all this aberrant behavior, he should no longer be allowed to carry a gun, he's shown a propensity for violence.

I mean...............most people on here are in favor of domestic abusers losing their right to carry, why is Zimmerman any different?

Joe you missed out "Wanker"

Joe you missed out "Wanker"

Joe just throws lies out there to see what sticks or to just make a response. I doubt he gives more than two seconds of thought to his bilge.

I think there is a lot to consider in this as far as the mind set of a murderer who gets off scot free for his murder. Gives them the idea they have a license to kill and adds to their already over the top arrogance and narcissism.

The article is very good. I agree with every word.

Last edited:
Not only did he prove it with Travyon Martin, but Zimmerman has also proven it by showing us how he acts around his ex wife, as well as how he's acted around his pregnant girlfriend.

After all this aberrant behavior, he should no longer be allowed to carry a gun, he's shown a propensity for violence.

I mean...............most people on here are in favor of domestic abusers losing their right to carry, why is Zimmerman any different?

I'm sorry, false accusations are a dime a dozen. We are supposed to think Ill of Zimmerman, because a LOT of people have made accusations against him? Like the right does to Obama? :eusa_whistle:

George needs to forget about dating here and move abroad to avoid this crap - it will NEVER stop. He is more hated by the Left, than any white-Hispanic since Cortez.

Last edited:

I think there is a lot to consider in this as far as the mind set of a murderer who gets off scot free for his murder. Gives them the idea they have a license to kill and adds to their already over the top arrogance and narcissism.

Were you able to watch the video? That was interesting. I'd like to watch more such discussions.

Were you able to watch the video? That was interesting. I'd like to watch more such discussions.

No, I read the article. Didn't see a video.

At the top - I don't know, it just started playing for me on that link. I didn't push any buttons.

At the top - I don't know, it just started playing for me on that link. I didn't push any buttons.

Yeah, it took some time to come up, but it did eventually. Just looks like some black guys talking in a barber shop about Zimmerman. Not really interested and didn't watch it. I liked the article though.

Zimmerman should lose his rights without due process?

She was NOT pregnant, by the way! Try to keep up.

Samantha Scheibe told George Zimmerman, and others, she was pregnant with his child for several weeks before the most recent incident. Her claimed pregnancy was a lie.

samantha schiebe and mother Hope masonNot coincidently it was during the exact same timeframe she was claiming pregnancy, she and her mother (pictured left) were also contacting national media sources to sell their story about “life with George Zimmerman”.

Why would Samantha Scheibe and her mother Hope Mason be trying to cash in on the Zimmerman story? Other than the obvious gold digger motive, there apparently was also a sense of urgency to their financials. According to Nettles blog there appears to be a civil suit, and civil eviction, against Hope Mason for back due rent payments up to $15,000.

Estranged couples are notorious for exacting revenge upon one another to bolster their own financial status via smear and unfounded accusation.

I hate to sound like such an eternal pessimist, but a case like Zimmerman, where he has attained celebrity status (albeit through notoriety) he will have to deal with this till his death.

Last edited:

The real quepy doll here is money. estranged couples are notorious for exacting revenge upon one another to bolster their own financial status via smear and unfounded acusation.

I hate to sound like such an eternal pessimist, but a case like Zimmerman, where he has attained celebrity status (albeit through notoriety) he will have to deal with this till his death.

Which may not be all that long if he continues on the way he has been acting. He will either end up in prison and probably end up like Jeffrey Dahmer, or he will wave a gun in the face of someone who fights back with one and blows him away. I predict his demise will be sooner than later.

The real quepy doll here is money. estranged couples are notorious for exacting revenge upon one another to bolster their own financial status via smear and unfounded acusation.

Which may not be all that long if he continues on the way he has been acting. He will either end up in prison and probably end up like Jeffrey Dahmer, or he will wave a gun in the face of someone who fights back with one and blows him away. I predict his demise will be sooner than later.

So, even though Zimmerman was acquitted on all charges related to Martin, charges were dropped from his estranged wife due to lack of evidence and so far, his girlfriend has already lied about being pregnant and did not immediately disclose information about the alleged "crime" in the police report - Zimmerman is guilty in your mind?

A preponderance of accusations does not equate guilt, unless you are a birther or a truther.

That's pretty much what the guys in the barbershop were discussing.

That's pretty much what the guys in the barbershop were discussing.

Oh, well, I just didn't have the patience to listen. You know, a group of men in a barbarshop shooting the breeze? :eusa_hand::lol:

Forum List

Back