Police Fire on Minivan fill of kids?...

The fault is really with the mother who wanted to act out instead of cooperating and keeping her kids safe. She's no different that the man who holds up his toddler daughter as a human shield.

But then. mommy is a pothead and can't be expected to act responsibly.

The fault is really with the mother who wanted to act out instead of cooperating and keeping her kids safe. She's no different that the man who holds up his toddler daughter as a human shield.

Neither can pigz.

Neither can pigz.

I won't Mourn you when catch a hot one from a Cop. :thup:

:)

peace...

Neither can pigz.

I won't Mourn you when catch a hot one from a Cop. :thup:

peace...

You don't know who I am, so it would be impossible for you to do so.

I have refused to stop for DWI check point, actually I did a 180, they chased me and never shot at me, tried to cause me to loose control. When stopped they did not mistreat me in any manor. There is a difference between pigz and police officers.

I have refused to stop for DWI check point, actually I did a 180, they chased me and never shot at me, tried to cause me to loose control. When stopped they did not mistreat me in any manor. There is a difference between pigz and police officers.

What was your ticket?... Evading is a hefty one, ain't it?

Thanks for Illustrating that you are only a Mouthy **** when you are Protected by the Anonymity of the Interwebs. :thup:

peace...

Mom should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and then some. All her kids should be taken away.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
One son rushed the cops. At least two of "the children" were 14 and 18. The mother had drug paraphernalia and a history of breaking the law. I wonder if the cop who shot thought they were a real public risk. It's possible.

This looks like just about everyone acted badly. Based on what information is here, the mother deserves charges, the son, and both the officer with the baton and the one that fired at the van.

There needs to be a damn good reason to fire at a van with a 6 year old inside. Was there reason to think they were a threat?

Why use the baton to break the window? Again, was there a threat?

It looks like the officers were pissed because they were resisted. The resistance was almost surely wrong, but not reason for such violent and potentially lethal action IMO.

One son rushed the cops. At least two of "the children" were 14 and 18. The mother had drug paraphernalia and a history of breaking the law. I wonder if the cop who shot thought they were a real public risk. It's possible.

At 14 and 16, these kids are well on their way to a life of crime. No hope for them.

This looks like just about everyone acted badly. Based on what information is here, the mother deserves charges, the son, and both the officer with the baton and the one that fired at the van.

There needs to be a damn good reason to fire at a van with a 6 year old inside. Was there reason to think they were a threat?

It looks like the officers were pissed because they were resisted. The resistance was almost surely wrong, but not reason for such violent and potentially lethal action IMO.

You're assuming the police knew there was a 6 year old child inside.

Thanks for Illustrating that you are only a Mouthy **** when you are Protected by the Anonymity of the Interwebs. :thup:

peace...

No worse than a speeding ticket.

DWI stops are not mandatory.

I could have sworn the SCOTUS ruled them constitutional, even with Scalia voting affirmative.

Alaska does not have DUI checkpoints for one simple reason: Nothing in its state laws allows it to conduct them. Texas does not have them for a different reason: It believes they are prohibited by the U.S. Constitution. Although the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that in Michigan they were permitted, the Texas courts found that in Michigan there is also a state law that authorized the checkpoints. There is no such law in Texas, and without it, Texas says they would violate the U.S. Constitution.

Source

You're assuming the police knew there was a 6 year old child inside.

True, but I'm basing that assumption on the fact that at least one of the officers looked inside the van on multiple occasions. :)

DWI stops are not mandatory.

I could have sworn the SCOTUS ruled them constitutional, even with Scalia voting affirmative.

Alaska does not have DUI checkpoints for one simple reason: Nothing in its state laws allows it to conduct them. Texas does not have them for a different reason: It believes they are prohibited by the U.S. Constitution. Although the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that in Michigan they were permitted, the Texas courts found that in Michigan there is also a state law that authorized the checkpoints. There is no such law in Texas, and without it, Texas says they would violate the U.S. Constitution.

Source

That says the states have the say, but if the state rules to have them, there is no judicial recourse to fight them.

peace...

No worse than a speeding ticket.

Pure crap.

You did not 180 @ a Check Point and then have to be Chased by the Police where you Claim they tried to make you Lose Control and all you got was what amounted to a Speeding Ticket.

You are Completely Full of Shit... Not that I am surprised, of course. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back