Rush Reports Zimmerman Arrested again

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Rush reports Zimmerman arrested again.

Okay, here it is.

George Zimmerman, acquitted in July in the fatal shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin, was arrested Monday in Seminole County Fla., authorities said.

"He is in custody," officer Green, with the county sheriff's office told USA TODAY. He said the booking officer was still filing his report and he had no additional information.

The Orlando Sentinel reported that Zimmerman was en route to the Seminole County Jail in Sanford, according to Sheriff Don Eslinger. The Sentinel said it was not clear what happened or what crime he's accused of committing.

WESH-TV reported that Zimmerman was accused of domestic violence by a girlfriend in the unincorporated area of Apopka.

Zimmerman, 30, was a neighborhood watch in a gated community in Sanford, Fla., when he shot Trayvon, 17, on Feb. 26, 2012. The shooting touched off protests across the nation. Some of the wrath targeted the state's Stand Your Ground statute, although Zimmerman's lawyers opted to rely on a more standard self-defense argument at trial.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/18/zimmerman-trayvon-arrested/3628591/

Last edited:
Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

The man practically walks on water.

Arrested again?

When will Florida stop persecuting Right Wing Hero, George (AKA Conservative Jesus) Zimmerman.

There is a short in your wiring.

No one thinks that. But if that's what YOU think, well, I think that is evidence you don't think very much beyond stereotypes.

And I'm giving you benefit of the doubt you actually have grown beyond the stage where you interpret everything emotionally, as is typical of liberals.

Arrested again?

No one thinks that. But if that's what YOU think, well, I think that is evidence you don't think very much beyond stereotypes.

And I'm giving you benefit of the doubt you actually have grown beyond the stage where you interpret everything emotionally, as is typical of liberals.

Well..

Emotions are part of being human.

Unlike animals without emotions..like Reptiles.

And Reptilian thinking or thinking without emotion is pretty Conservative or Reptilian.

Whatever you prefer.

Praise Zimmerman! Erm Conservative Jeebus!

More charges that will be dropped.

Every time someone gets pissed off they think they can file some fake charges and get Zimmerman in some kind of trouble because much of the public wants it so badly.

Arrested again?

Well..

Emotions are part of being human.

Unlike animals without emotions..like Reptiles.

And Reptilian thinking or thinking without emotion is pretty Conservative or Reptilian.

Whatever you prefer.

Praise Zimmerman! Erm Conservative Jeebus!

You are using a straw man.

No one is saying emotions are all bad.

It's when you allow your emotions to control you rather than the other way around, that you self identify as Liberal.

Liberals make decisions based on their emotional responses then afterwards look for a logical reason to support their decisions.

On the other hand, Conservatives tend to keep their emotions under control and use their brain's logical side to make decisions, generally speaking. And when they have come to a sound conclusion, AFTERWARDS, the Conservative may think about the emotions involved in the matter.

Think of it as Conservatives are, generally speaking, Dad.

And your side is Mom.

Indispensable Mom.

Colorful Mom.

Sweet and nice and kind of zany and not always the most sensible or well informed Mom.

Are they profiling him for being Hispanic?

No.

The fatass just can't stop being involved with violence of some sort.

Why do you think he's been getting all this attention and been having so many run-ins with the law?

Intentionally or not, you are drawing the wrong conclusions, I'd bet.

I believe the stresses of the guy's life stemming from the night he killed Trayvon have made him this way. And whether the charges are valid or bogus this is just another signpost along the dark road he's on.

If he broke the law, send him to jail.

Just as you would any other criminal.

But he was still found "Not Guilty" by a Jury for the death of Trayvon and no amount of the Left Wing hatred will change that fact.

But he was still found "Not Guilty" by a Jury for the death of Trayvon and no amount of the Left Wing hatred will change that fact.

I think if you check, every member of the Jury would say that Zimmerman was guilty for the death of Travon Martin.

He was "Not Guilty" for the crime of murder, that doesn't mean he didn't kill him.

>>>>

Arrested again?

Sometimes I forget that we conservatives worship George Zimmerman.

So glad you are here to remind us of our beliefs.

:eusa_shifty:

I think if you check, every member of the Jury would say that Zimmerman was guilty for the death of Travon Martin.

He was "Not Guilty" for the crime of murder, that doesn't mean he didn't kill him.

>>>>

No one is arguing that Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon, even Zimmerman will tell you he killed him but it was in self defense and that is exactly how the jury saw it.

>>>>

No one is arguing that Zimmerman didn't kill Trayvon, even Zimmerman will tell you he killed him but it was in self defense and that is exactly how the jury saw it.

You said he wasn't guilty for the death of Martin, that is incorrect. Everyone knows he was responsible for the death.

The Jury said he didn't commit a crime, that is something different.

>>>>

More charges that will be dropped.

Every time someone gets pissed off they think they can file some fake charges and get Zimmerman in some kind of trouble because much of the public wants it so badly.

Yep Poor GZ the victim over and over and over and...

Fine citizen

I can see why he is idolized by the right

Forum List

Back