Rush Makes His Case

Anyone with half a brain can easily see that the conversation was about people LIKE Jesse, Rush made sure to point it out in the supposed conversation where you claim he sullied real soldiers. The only way you get to the point that he was talking about real soldiers is if you disconnect your ability to read, hear and comprehend the spoken and written word. Well it helps when leftoid boobs only post small pieces of the program segment.

We can both get creative with the insults, RGS. If you have a problem with the specific portion I posted nothing is stopping you from bringing your OWN evidence to the table besides weak assed shit talking. Perhaps, if you were to do that like I originally asked of you it wouldnt be so easy to assume that you are PROJECTING your team jersey like the fucking bat signal here and jumping behind the party line.

Maybe it wouldnt make you look like a fucking fool when you bitch about lefties who generalize and use ad hominems if you could manage to muzzle your own lame shit talking, eh? I've been respectful to you and give you accolades despite our political differences. If you cannot reciprocate then don't cry foul when you get hammered by a generalizing shit talking left.

how many wars did RGS and RSR fight in? how many years of active duty do THEY have? How many decorations for valor do THEY have? How high did they advance in the military?

It seems pretty common for these faux patriots on the right to slam any veteran who does not agree with them... a blatant hypocritical double standard, if you ask me.:badgrin:

That is exactley the point of the story captian obtuse. These men that were condemming the war weren't veterans at all. Again Macbeath was in teh army for 6 weeks. Tried to illegally collect benefits all the while lying about the 'atrocities' he commited in a place he had never been to. You may vall RGS quick to comdemn. What is amazing is how slow you are to condemn this asswipe.

Yet a bunch here are trying to make the claim that he was referring to people who just disagree because he added an 's'? You folks are really grasping at straws. If you read the orginal article again you will see Macbeath was not the only individual who tried to defraud the system. Rush could just as easily and was most likely referring to them.

I read the transcript. And it seems pretty clear Rush was speaking about people who lied about serving in the military...

So the term "phony soldiers" was appropriate...

Looks like the criteria of what you would call a "rational" conclusion pretty much amounts to one way criticism of anything dem while making every last effort to give your side the benefit of the doubt.

uh oh, are you going to cry now?

Rush's words were taken out of context, if you read the whole thing you would see this also. But since he is conservative, you wont bother spending time reading it, you have your mind made up.

I see Maineman is busy disparaging my service again. Ask him how he feels when anyone asks about his or implies it isn't what he claims, all of course with no evidence.

Better yet ask him how many times he has defended another service member on this board from attacks, like I routinely defend his sorry ass?

Originally Posted by maineman View Post
how many wars did RGS and RSR fight in? how many years of active duty do THEY have? How many decorations for valor do THEY have? How high did they advance in the military?

Rush could just as easily and was most likely referring to them.

:eusa_wall:

uh oh, are you going to cry now?

Rush's words were taken out of context, if you read the whole thing you would see this also. But since he is conservative, you wont bother spending time reading it, you have your mind made up.

I guess it's too much to ask you to prove your opinion with evidence? Specifically, where his words were TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT?

Indeed, what else do I have my mind made up about? You seem to so sure of my motivation I guess it would be a wasted question to ask if you've even read my posts in this thread while the bandwagon was passing by. funny how you suckers dance around having to draw your own gun. Is this what you would be bitching about when asking a liberal a reasonable question they obviously continue to refuse to answer? I've read the entire transcript and pointed out what, specifically, seems to indicate what you seem to be trying to avoid.

It's cool, dude. Go high five RGS walk away feeling superior without having to provide the slightest bit of evidence for your opinion. I hear all good debate happens like that.

translated: you are correct in your assertion that I hate Rush but wont come out and admit that you are right about this topic.

If that's your ability to read between the lines I wouldn't quit your day job.

Perhaps actually reading the thread might help you comprehend a few things at this point.

Indeed, nothing says proof QUITE LIKE words like "COULD" and "MOST LIKELY"... Your grasp of what constitutes as evidence is profound.

Provide your evidence and prove me wrong. Like I said earlier, I don't care about being wrong. I am curious how people are coming to different conclusions. Which is why I asked RGS specifically to elaborate.

You might try reading the thread so I don't have to quote myself. I've stated that this is a lame non-issue already but don't let that keep you from assuming my motivation. All I am looking for is for your side to admit that his words can be interpreted, rightly or wrongly, different than your opinion without having to resort to standard issue shit talking. It won't kill you to be amicable.

Rush could just as easily and was most likely referring to them.

:eusa_wall:

Limbaugh used the term 'phony soldiers'
Limbaugh continued to state in plain english and give an example .....
"one of them was Army Ranger Jesse Macbeth.

How can anyone make it any plainer ?

Then the dims, went so far as to make extreme accusations on the floor of the Senate to smear, slim Limbaugh, and mis-state what the transcript clearly shows to be the facts....

This character assassination may be keeping with your personal traits, but not mine....if I truly believed, for an instant, that Limbaugh was disparaging the troops as a whole, I would be the first to ream his ass for it, without regard for his politics....wrong is wrong, no matter who the hell is guilty.....

and in this case, its the dims making something out nothing, through lies and innuendo, sliming another's character for political gain....

You'all did the same with Durban(Nazis), Murtha (murderers)and Kerry(stupid), when it was so plain as to what they said, in disparaging the troops...

Spinning is one thing....going totally blind to ignore facts is quite another...

If that's your ability to read between the lines I wouldn't quit your day job.

Perhaps actually reading the thread might help you comprehend a few things at this point.

Indeed, nothing says proof QUITE LIKE words like "COULD" and "MOST LIKELY"... Your grasp of what constitutes as evidence is profound.

likewise. You haven't read a GOD DAMN THING ABOUT THE SITUATION BUT CONTINUE TO SPEW YOUR UNINFORMED BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!
oh, and why should I be amicable to you since you're such a dunce?
I reserve my niceness to those who deserve it.

Bottom line is, the kook left has to find something - anything - to try and make people forget about the Moveon.org smear ad

They are failing at it

Bottom line is, the kook left has to find something - anything - to try and make people forget about the Moveon.org smear ad

They are failing at it

what a joke. the american public has as long a memory as a goldfish. they will have forgotten that minor little incident before dinner tonight.

what a joke. the american public has as long a memory as a goldfish. they will have forgotten that minor little incident before dinner tonight.

Only to a moonbat liberal would call the Moveon.org smear ad a "minor little indicent"

Only to a moonbat liberal would call the Moveon.org smear ad a "minor little indicent"

call it whatever you want...the point is: it is old news and it really doesn't play out as very important in anyone's minds except the koolaid soaked Rush faithful.

Get a clue...the rest of America has moved on.... that was over dozens of news cycles ago!

call it whatever you want...the point is: it is old news and it really doesn't play out as very important in anyone's minds except the koolaid soaked Rush faithful.

Get a clue...the rest of America has moved on.... that was over dozens of news cycles ago!

Why am I not surprised YOU would defend calling Gen Petraeus a traitor to his country?

Rush is, using your definition, old news as well. Maybe you can tell us exactly how many hours before a liberal screw up is old news and how many months before a Republican one is old news? Although in this case Rush did not screw up.

Forum List

Back