Rush Makes His Case

Naw, my kids know how to take care of themselves. And anyone else they need to stick up for.

Once again, the point is, if you don't like to be abused, don't abuse others. Some people react viscerally to certain insults. Particularly if they rain down upon them continually.

And sarcasm is one thing. But it's not an excuse for consistently bad behavior.

so then it IS or it ISNT ok for some thug to come along and whup your kids' ass for dishing out what verbal shit comes their way?

I get the feeling that you think im the only one behaving bad here.

Indeed, i bet your tune would change if ole E-thug up there used the same excuse to whup your kid's asses. But, hey, at least you are not the mother of my kids so have fun with that.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=614440

I don't blame you, Roomy... I mean, how sould anyone expect you to learn to read while you have your mouth full all the time?

hotdogman.gif

I know comprehension is way down on the list of things you are good at but doesn't it say, "after you are already banned"?Now correct me if I am wrong Sherlock but doesn't that mean he was banned before his second account was discovered?

For threatening to smack the baby, I believe, and the baby cried his poor widdle heart out and got the nasty bad man banned.Soft shite.:eusa_dance:

I know comprehension is way down on the list of things you are good at but doesn't it say, "after you are already banned"?Now correct me if I am wrong Sherlock but doesn't that mean he was banned before his second account was discovered?

For threatening to smack the baby, I believe, and the baby cried his poor widdle heart out and got the nasty bad man banned.Soft shite.:eusa_dance:

I guess this is a perfect example why you should have ordered hooked oh phonics for yourself. Again, if you have any confusion about this I suggest you take it up with the person who banned him. You can take HIS word for it.

Or, I guess I could go ahead and make fun of you now...

I don't do requests. You started this dance. Yours is the clear violation of the rules. I'm giving you the same break I give all relatively new members ... use it wisely.

Further, if you have a personal issue with another member of this board, feel free to start your own little thread in the taunting arena and try to leave the threads in the upper portion of the board to those who wish to debate the topics.

If you would like to prove your intellectual superiority over Shogun, I'm quite sure I can arrange a one-on-one topic debate, by the rules, for you. I'll be more than happy to moderate it myself.

Indeed... that quote SCREAMS like a fucking blinking neon light that I had anything to do with the ban.. Yup. After all, Gunny offereing to mod a one on one thread in the taunting area is obviously a big evil ruse.. I'm god, you know.

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Actually, I don't know if you're behaving badly or not. I haven't researched the issue. I'm just saying that sometimes physical threats or actual physical retaliation can be the result of goading, and goaders should take that into consideration before they go around pushing people's buttons.

And as I've said about three times now, no, I never set my kids up for thrashing. They each got smacked about one time for allowing their mouths to run off, and that brought home the lesson for them. The lesson being, I can't protect you when you're away from home taunting the big boys. If you're going to do that, expect to be targeted consistently, and measure how important it is to you to flap your lips.

Listen, allie.. If you can't take what you dish out around here then I'd suggest being very, very polite all the time. If you want to judge me for retorting then be my guest. Perhaps you can take the time to read the thread before jumping in the next time.

:thup:

I'm not judging you, as I said. Do you ever actually read posts, or do you just go with whatever gut reaction takes you? And I can take whatever is dished out, though I don't know exactly where that came from, or what you're referring to.

It's referring to your input regarding the validation of resorting to violence instead of RWS taking what he was willing to dish out.

Since you don't seem to have a dog in this race is it really something we need to spend twenty more posts on?

So you admit that he was banned for threatening you rather than for having two accounts, I rest my case you fucking dunderhead, now go sit key skills 1 all over again, I think it covers basic comprehension, you thick bastard:D

It's referring to your input regarding the validation of resorting to violence instead of RWS taking what he was willing to dish out.

Since you don't seem to have a dog in this race is it really something we need to spend twenty more posts on?

Take off your ethnocentric filter, boy. I never said it was okay to resort to violence. I said I told my boys not to, but also told them that others might not have the same self-control.

You keep flip flopping. Am I setting up my children for thrashings, or am I encouraging them to thrash???? Make up your mind.

hehehe.. ethnocentric filter, indeed!

Have a great day, allie!

Forum List

Back