Rush Limbaugh hits a home run for Hillary Clinton on sexist remark

Very few would be silly enough to vote for Hillary because she is a woman. If she is the nominee, she will win the election, and it will be because she is the best person for the job. Not because of her body parts.
Very few would be silly enough to vote for Hillary because she is a woman. If she is the nominee, she will win the election, and it will be because she is the best person for the job. Not because of her body parts.
"Me, I intend to vote with my vagina. Unapologetically. Enthusiastically. (Metaphorically, for those concerned about ending up in line behind me.) And I intend to talk about it."

I Am Voting With My Vagina: Hillary Clinton For President

upload_2015-10-20_7-47-44.jpeg

Rush Limbaugh is a hypocritical swine~

"Me, I intend to vote with my vagina. Unapologetically. Enthusiastically. (Metaphorically, for those concerned about ending up in line behind me.) And I intend to talk about it."

Good for you. I guess any way you can get a grip on that handle is good enough,

A democrat will win simply because they don't want to slash, cut, deregulate and abolish everything that makes our country great.

We need our science institutions
We need our roads
We need educational funding
We need a safetynet

This is why you will lose.

We definitely don't need govt providing education, roads etc. They fail tremendously.

What a coincidence. I intend to be a ballot box lever. :eusa_shifty:

Hillary's main strength is that she is a woman.
If she were a man, look at what you would have. A white male with lots of baggage going in to his 70's as he enters the White House. Hardly a strength with the Dims of today.

A democrat will win simply because they don't want to slash, cut, deregulate and abolish everything that makes our country great.

We need our roads
We need a safetynet

We definitely don't need govt providing education, roads etc. They fail tremendously.
The left suspended rural America's ability to support themselves when they restricted/halted and fined our access to our own resources. Now they think we *have* to have the programs they have put in place to fill the void left. Their primary objective is to keep things available to THEM when they come to tromp all over lands they don't reside on and don't own.

Those of us in the far reaches could give a shit if the roads allowed you easy access. Let us manage our own resources, and we'll take care of our own. To our standards. Not yours. Who cares if a bunch of pussies get their Priuses dirty when they are on vacation?

No! Its not that at all. He knows someone that spews bullsh*t to make themselves money off of stupid listeners.

Sometimes you can't tell who your enemies really are. Most of us clearly remember that Rush Limbaugh is somewhat responsible for our loss in 2012. This when he went on a 30 minute rant about Sandra Plumb, (someone we would have never known) until he elevated her to National Media attention by calling her a slut over the cost of birth control pills. In 2012 Republicans lost the women vote by a whopping double digits. Of course there was other help with the Mike Huckabee show, and his invitee on his program Senator Akin--an old white man--that informed everyone that women can shut off their bodies from getting pregnant if they're raped. The war on women campaign worked.

Today Rush Limbaugh did it again--making this statement: "The Democrats will waste as much time as possible raising Hillary for her cervix. (interruption) Yes, I meant to say that. You think I meant to say "service," right? No. They're gonna praise her for being a woman. It is a big deal now. It's the reason she's running, first woman. They're gonna praise her cervix. What else is there, when you talk about something to praise? Can't mention the wig. So they'll praise her cervix. (interruption) Okay, okay. I'll say service, just to smooth it over."
Hillary’s Testimony Will Be a Big Nothing - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The only thing I can think of, is because certainly Limbaugh knows the consequences of what he said in 2012 created a disaster, is that he has decided to jump in here--because the other obnoxious loud mouth, Donald Trump is getting more attention than he is, and there may be a some "penis envy" going on?

But how in the hell are we supposed to win an election with Donald Trump who is now polling at a NEGATIVE 65% with Latino's in this country--who is bound to chase off another voting block at any moment, and Rush Limbaugh who is trying to out insult him?

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS. You don't piss off the largest voting block in this country which represents 54% by talking about women's body parts. I don't think any woman ever stated I am not going to vote for a "penis"--yet I have heard Reich wingers, (including women state)--I am not going to vote for a vagina. How stupid is that? Millienials that don't have the same prejudices as you, & they are going to vote for Hillary Clinton just because she is the 1st woman. You don't need loud sexist mouths chasing away the women vote with these type comments. Hillary Clinton doesn't need any help.

I don't know how many of you are Rush Limbaugh's "premium members" but you better tell him to shut the f**k up before he costs us another election.
rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg
Wow that's a great rant. You think about Rush a lot, don't you?

Hillary's main strength is that she is a woman.
If she were a man, look at what you would have. A white male with lots of baggage going in to his 70's as he enters the White House. Hardly a strength with the Dims of today.

220px-President_Reagan_during_a_meeting_with_members_of_Congress_1983.jpg

"hmmm.... he has a point"​

Sometimes you can't tell who your enemies really are. Most of us clearly remember that Rush Limbaugh is somewhat responsible for our loss in 2012. This when he went on a 30 minute rant about Sandra Plumb, (someone we would have never known) until he elevated her to National Media attention by calling her a slut over the cost of birth control pills. In 2012 Republicans lost the women vote by a whopping double digits. Of course there was other help with the Mike Huckabee show, and his invitee on his program Senator Akin--an old white man--that informed everyone that women can shut off their bodies from getting pregnant if they're raped. The war on women campaign worked.

Today Rush Limbaugh did it again--making this statement: "The Democrats will waste as much time as possible raising Hillary for her cervix. (interruption) Yes, I meant to say that. You think I meant to say "service," right? No. They're gonna praise her for being a woman. It is a big deal now. It's the reason she's running, first woman. They're gonna praise her cervix. What else is there, when you talk about something to praise? Can't mention the wig. So they'll praise her cervix. (interruption) Okay, okay. I'll say service, just to smooth it over."
Hillary’s Testimony Will Be a Big Nothing - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The only thing I can think of, is because certainly Limbaugh knows the consequences of what he said in 2012 created a disaster, is that he has decided to jump in here--because the other obnoxious loud mouth, Donald Trump is getting more attention than he is, and there may be a some "penis envy" going on?

But how in the hell are we supposed to win an election with Donald Trump who is now polling at a NEGATIVE 65% with Latino's in this country--who is bound to chase off another voting block at any moment, and Rush Limbaugh who is trying to out insult him?

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS. You don't piss off the largest voting block in this country which represents 54% by talking about women's body parts. I don't think any woman ever stated I am not going to vote for a "penis"--yet I have heard Reich wingers, (including women state)--I am not going to vote for a vagina. How stupid is that? Millienials that don't have the same prejudices as you, & they are going to vote for Hillary Clinton just because she is the 1st woman. You don't need loud sexist mouths chasing away the women vote with these type comments. Hillary Clinton doesn't need any help.

I don't know how many of you are Rush Limbaugh's "premium members" but you better tell him to shut the f**k up before he costs us another election.
rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

It was Sandra Fluke, not Sandra Plumb.. come on, get you sluts straight!

Clearly anyone with a cervix will do...

Even a scandal ridden, carpet bagging, coat tail riding, iimbecile like Bills clueless wife......

Historic ! Lol

We need our roads
We need a safetynet

They will win because they bribe criminals and bring in foreign voters.

Well they sure as hell don't need to bribe anyone--with Rush Limbaugh & Donald Trump's mouth. Maybe Democrats are paying them?

rushlimbaugh.jpg

Forum List

Back