Rush Limbaugh hits a home run for Hillary Clinton on sexist remark

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
Sometimes you can't tell who your enemies really are. Most of us clearly remember that Rush Limbaugh is somewhat responsible for our loss in 2012. This when he went on a 30 minute rant about Sandra Plumb, (someone we would have never known) until he elevated her to National Media attention by calling her a slut over the cost of birth control pills. In 2012 Republicans lost the women vote by a whopping double digits. Of course there was other help with the Mike Huckabee show, and his invitee on his program Senator Akin--an old white man--that informed everyone that women can shut off their bodies from getting pregnant if they're raped. The war on women campaign worked.

Today Rush Limbaugh did it again--making this statement: "The Democrats will waste as much time as possible raising Hillary for her cervix. (interruption) Yes, I meant to say that. You think I meant to say "service," right? No. They're gonna praise her for being a woman. It is a big deal now. It's the reason she's running, first woman. They're gonna praise her cervix. What else is there, when you talk about something to praise? Can't mention the wig. So they'll praise her cervix. (interruption) Okay, okay. I'll say service, just to smooth it over."
Hillary’s Testimony Will Be a Big Nothing - The Rush Limbaugh Show

The only thing I can think of, is because certainly Limbaugh knows the consequences of what he said in 2012 created a disaster, is that he has decided to jump in here--because the other obnoxious loud mouth, Donald Trump is getting more attention than he is, and there may be a some "penis envy" going on?

But how in the hell are we supposed to win an election with Donald Trump who is now polling at a NEGATIVE 65% with Latino's in this country--who is bound to chase off another voting block at any moment, and Rush Limbaugh who is trying to out insult him?

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS. You don't piss off the largest voting block in this country which represents 54% by talking about women's body parts. I don't think any woman ever stated I am not going to vote for a "penis"--yet I have heard Reich wingers, (including women state)--I am not going to vote for a vagina. How stupid is that? Millienials that don't have the same prejudices as you, & they are going to vote for Hillary Clinton just because she is the 1st woman. You don't need loud sexist mouths chasing away the women vote with these type comments. Hillary Clinton doesn't need any help.

I don't know how many of you are Rush Limbaugh's "premium members" but you better tell him to shut the f**k up before he costs us another election.
rush-limbaugh-caricature.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes you can't tell who your enemies really are. Most of us clearly remember that Rush Limbaugh is somewhat responsible for our loss in 2012. This when he went on a 30 minute rant about Sandra Plumb, (someone we would have never known) until he elevated her to National Media attention by calling her a slut over the cost of birth control pills. In 2012 Republicans lost the women vote by a whopping double digits. Of course there was other help with the Mike Huckabee show, and his invitee on his program Senator Akin--an old white man--that informed everyone that women can shut off their bodies from getting pregnant if they're raped. The war on women campaign worked.

Today Rush Limbaugh did it again--making this statement: "The Democrats will waste as much time as possible raising Hillary for her cervix. (interruption) Yes, I meant to say that. You think I meant to say "service," right? No. They're gonna praise her for being a woman. It is a big deal now. It's the reason she's running, first woman. They're gonna praise her cervix. What else is there, when you talk about something to praise? Can't mention the wig. So they'll praise her cervix. (interruption) Okay, okay. I'll say service, just to smooth it over."

The only thing I can think of, is because certainly Limbaugh knows the consequences of what he said in 2012 created a disaster, is that he has decided to jump in here--because the other obnoxious loud mouth, Donald Trump is getting more attention than he is, and there may be a some "penis envy" going on?

But how in the hell are we supposed to win an election with Donald Trump who is now polling at a NEGATIVE 65% with Latino's in this country--who is bound to chase off another voting block at any moment, and Rush Limbaugh who is trying to out insult him?

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS. You don't piss off the largest voting block in this country which represents 54% by talking about women's body parts. I don't think any woman ever stated I am not going to vote for a "penis"--yet I have heard right wingers, (including women state)--I am not going to vote for a vagina. How stupid is that? Millienials that don't have the same prejudices as you, & they are going to vote for Hillary Clinton just because she is the 1st woman. You don't need loud sexist mouths chasing away the women vote with these type comments.

I don't know how many of you are Rush Limbaugh's "premium members" but you better tell him to shut the f**k up before he costs us another election.
What do you mean by US, subversive?.....

Apparently YOU actually think a CU*T will make the difference in the way most women will vote.... Yes, subversive ,and spewing BS is the name of your game here!

Very few would be silly enough to vote for Hillary because she is a woman. If she is the nominee, she will win the election, and it will be because she is the best person for the job. Not because of her body parts.

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS. You don't piss off the largest voting block in this country which represents 54% by talking about women's body parts. I don't think any woman ever stated I am not going to vote for a "penis"--yet I have heard Reich wingers, (including women state)--I am not going to vote for a vagina. How stupid is that? Millienials that don't have the same prejudices as you, & they are going to vote for Hillary Clinton just because she is the 1st woman. You don't need loud sexist mouths chasing away the women vote with these type comments. Hillary Clinton doesn't need any help.

Wow that's a great rant. You think about Rush a lot, don't you?

Very few would be silly enough to vote for Hillary because she is a woman. If she is the nominee, she will win the election, and it will be because she is the best person for the job. Not because of her body parts.

Has she somehow DEVOLVED?

G6NVd4c.jpg

If Hillary was guilty of 1/100th of the things the crazy right has accused her of, I would be a republican.

A democrat will win simply because they don't want to slash, cut, deregulate and abolish everything that makes our country great.

We need our science institutions
We need our roads
We need educational funding
We need a safetynet

This is why you will lose.

Has she somehow DEVOLVED?

G6NVd4c.jpg

If Hillary was guilty of 1/100th of the things the crazy right has accused her of, I would be a republican.

NO, you wouldn't, you're stupid, and with most of your ILK, anything with a "D" after it's name is always right, and being picked on by patriots!

A democrat will win simply because they don't want to slash, cut, deregulate and abolish everything that makes our country great.

We need our roads
We need a safetynet

No, we don't need them. Not the way we have to have them via Dem policy. YOU need them.

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS. You don't piss off the largest voting block in this country which represents 54% by talking about women's body parts. I don't think any woman ever stated I am not going to vote for a "penis"--yet I have heard right wingers, (including women state)--I am not going to vote for a vagina. How stupid is that? Millienials that don't have the same prejudices as you, & they are going to vote for Hillary Clinton just because she is the 1st woman. You don't need loud sexist mouths chasing away the women vote with these type comments.

Apparently YOU actually think a CU*T will make the difference in the way most women will vote.... Yes, subversive ,and spewing BS is the name of your game here!

You mean to tell me you haven't been involved in politics long enough to know that Republicans lost the female vote in 2012 by double digits? You're probably pissed that Donald Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 65% with legal voting Latino's in this country right now. Good Job on keeping up with the news. More likely you didn't hear that from Reich wing talk radio--"so it can't be true"--LOL

handelsman_trump_tribune_0.jpg

Wow that's a great rant. You think about Rush a lot, don't you?

Yeah--when someone is GUILTY of costing us elections--I tend to point them out--whether or not he's got millions of Reich wingers kissing his ass or not.

images

You mean to tell me you haven't been involved in politics long enough to know that Republicans lost the female vote in 2012 by double digits? You're probably pissed that Donald Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 65% with legal voting Latino's in this country right now. Good Job on keeping up with the news. More likely you didn't hear that from Reich wing talk radio--"so it can't be true"--LOL

Are you this stupid to KNOW that LIBERAL GUILT and the CHANCE to vote for the FIRST Halfrican is what did it for the DemocRATS?

BTW, Hispanics are 13% of the voting public, and because you know very little...

MANY HISPANICS AGREE WITH DONALD TRUMP ON ENFORCING THE BORDER

Chicago Tribune via Donaldjtrump.com ^ | 10/18/15
......There are lessons to be learned from Trump's unexpected popularity. The most important one is that there is broad support for some components of his immigration platform, even among Hispanics. Yes, you read that right. Polls show that many Hispanics agree with Trump that illegal immigration is a huge problem. The eventual GOP nominee should, of course, reject the divisive, inflammatory language Trump and his supporters have often used to make the case for reform. But there are smart policy ideas buried under all that rhetoric. They ought to be incorporated into the official party platform. What's more, many Hispanic...

You know Hillary Clinton has a huge advantage going into this race, because she will be the 1st woman candidate running for POTUS.

Um... Hillary's not anywhere near the first woman running for POTUS. Technically that would be Victoria Woodruff, 1872. More realistically, as in with a major party, I believe the first was Laura Clay (1920) followed by Margaret Chase Smith, 1964.

They should have nominated her instead of Goldwater. Would have worked out better.

Then there were Shirley Chisholm... Bella Abzug... Barbara Jordan... Carol Mosely Braun.... Elizabeth Dole... Michele Bachmann.... many others.

Do you realize that 60% of women think the hildabeast is untrustworthy? Do you really think women agree with the hildabeast when she claims to be an outsider because she has lady parts? Remind us again how many time she mentioned being a woman in the first debate. She's the one making the big deal about being a woman, don't act surprised that people criticize her for it.

OH PLEASE Rush wasn't responsible for that fiasco, the shit for brains Republican establishment ran liberal light Romney and he choked during the debates THAT'S what happened. Choosing Romney also largely took Obamacare off the table, only the biggest issue Republicans had going for them.

Are you this stupid to KNOW that LIBERAL GUILT and the CHANCE to vote for the FIRST Halfrican is what did it for the DemocRATS?

BTW, Hispanics are 13% of the voting public, and because you know very little...

MANY HISPANICS AGREE WITH DONALD TRUMP ON ENFORCING THE BORDER

Chicago Tribune via Donaldjtrump.com ^ | 10/18/15
......There are lessons to be learned from Trump's unexpected popularity. The most important one is that there is broad support for some components of his immigration platform, even among Hispanics. Yes, you read that right. Polls show that many Hispanics agree with Trump that illegal immigration is a huge problem. The eventual GOP nominee should, of course, reject the divisive, inflammatory language Trump and his supporters have often used to make the case for reform. But there are smart policy ideas buried under all that rhetoric. They ought to be incorporated into the official party platform. What's more, many Hispanic...

Yeah--and the majority voting block--(women) and Millennials are going to feel the SAME way about the 1st woman President--dumb ass.

Obama's second term you can thank Rush Limbaugh--Mike Huckabee and a few others for.

Last edited:

We need our roads
We need a safetynet

They will win because they bribe criminals and bring in foreign voters.

Forum List

Back