Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

Rush also called Clinton the Boy President. He means by that, I believe, that he does not behave as a grown up male is expected to.

his war on fox news is beneath the office of the president....let's see....last one who tried this....was...................nixon

obama = fail

The only ones who call it a "war on Fox News" is the same kinds of people who keep calling Obama the "Messiah".

what do you call his attacking fox then?

Once again you idiots take a snipit out of context.

Before he read the supposed "paper" he told the audience that it had not been verified yet. He decided to read it anyway because just in the last few weeks the media was making up quotes about him, and even after they were debunked they said it didn't matter, because they "knew" that's what Rush "thinks". He was giving the libs a taste of their own medicine.

As for the "little boy" comment, I don't see what is racist about calling a college kid a little boy. Especially when he grew up to be nothing but a man-child who cries about how hard life is for him.

Next time, try listening to his whole radio show before taking quotes out of context. :lol:
Once again you MessiahRushie sycophants lie in order to protect your Gawwwwwwd-da!

Not only did you take you little snippet of a rationalization out of context, you took it OUT OF CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, proving once again that CON$ are pathological liars.

He went through 4, count them 4 complete rants BEFORE he admitted on his 5th rant, IN THE 2ND HOUR of the show, that the quotes might be bogus.

Next time, try listening to the show even partially before you defend a pathological liar with a pathetic lie.

Obama's Disdain for Constitution: We Know He Thinks It, Don't We?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: In the first hour of this program, I cited a statement that Michael Ledeen found on the blog Jumping in Pools reporting on Obama's college thesis written when he was at Columbia. ... Now, I got a note from a researcher who has been scouring the Internet, and the note says this:

"Rush Limbaugh: Mini-warning on these quotes." ... So we have to hold out the possibility that this is not accurate.

Last edited:
******! ******! ******! ******! ******! ******! ******! ******!

That is all. :lol:

When did Limbaugh start "reporting"?

My guess is he commented on it... and as is the habit of small minds... you feel compelled to overstate it...

But the BOY King has the emotional maturity of a 12 year old boy... anyone whose ever been one, parented one, or knows one... knows that.

Nothing new or noteworthy here...

Last edited:
So Limbaugh was an idiot, as usual, and got taken by a bit of satire.

So what if he called him a little boy? I don't get it.

No... Limbaugh didn't get taken in by anything... In contrast to say... YOU. Whose bought into the lie which says he did.

Hussein is a Leftist... and Leftists are children; nothing new there...

Rush called our fist black President a "boy"?

Poor Rush. He's just trying to get the focus off himself. Seems he fell asleep on the beach wearing only a thong and woke up with PETA was trying to get him back into the water before he died under his own crushing weight.

Even more embarrassing, he told them to stop pushing him and they ran off screaming, "It talks".

Dean he is only half black....would you say that if his white side was more prominent?....

Rush called our fist black President a "boy"?

Poor Rush. He's just trying to get the focus off himself. Seems he fell asleep on the beach wearing only a thong and woke up with PETA was trying to get him back into the water before he died under his own crushing weight.

Even more embarrassing, he told them to stop pushing him and they ran off screaming, "It talks".

I just don't understand how anyone can think this is not funny. I wrote it last night and I'm still chuckling this morning. "It talks"!

I think it's funny. But, then again, I have a sense of humor.

i know people on the left Bo,who would think you and Dean are bigots for thinking something like that about a "black" guy is humorous....just sayin.....

Rush can say what he wants. People listen to him.

limbaugh-the-hut.jpg

Deany you have no sense of humor. what you have is a sense of Humus. Ie your full of rotten shit and and dead leaves. You sir are a lengend in your own mind.

This is a great thread, this thread demonstrate how its the Liberal/Marxists who are the bigots, this shows how the Liberal/Marxists have no tolerance. This thread shows how the Liberal/Marxists have no substance, how mean and hateful the liberal is when anyone disagrees.

The Liberal/Marxist mostly are of lower intelligence hence they get hurt feelings when they are confronted with facts, lacking intelligence and the education to articulate and convince others that the Liberal/Marxist ideas are true and constructive to society they must resort to hate, to being bigots, to being hypocrites.

The Liberal/Marxist is dangerous, the same mentaility as germans who murdered babies. I am completely serious when I state this. Rush is by far the best newsman in the USA and the Liberal/Marxist without even listening to the man completely hate Rush, irrationally hate Rush, simply hating Rush is not enough, the Liberal/Marxist must convince others to hate Rush, and not just simple hate like, "Oh, I hate that man", nope that is not enough, the hate goes deeper, they Liberal/Marxist is so screwed up they are convinced Rush is the worst than Hitler and its only a matter of time before Rush and his listeners rise up with their guns and begin killing. This is why we see the Liberal/Marxist say the ugliest lies about Rush, read the history of germany in detail and you will see that the ordinary german people joined the nazi party said the same exact things about jews.

It would not surprise me if the Liberals started concentration camps and rounded up all the conservatives.

Look how they tried to throw Rush in jail.

Look how the liberals denied Rush the right to private property,

Look how the liberals banned Michael Savage from England.

What next, we can see they hate us, and not simple hate, but the liberals carry a vengeful hate against conservatives, irragtional hate based on false assumptions. Very irrational.

What do irrational people do to those they hate, what will liberals do to people they irrationally believe are a danger?

Many wont even debate, most of the liberals are here just to make sure we are labeled as demons, most liberals here are simply here to convince others to hate.

Why else would they say the worst things I have ever seen people say.

Its obvious the Liberals will say anything to stop conservatism.

What else have the Liberals done to stop conservatives and now that Liberals have started down this path where will they stop.

The Germans did not stop until after it led to the formation of the Nazi party and the murder of helpless babies. What the Germans did was because it was human nature. Human nature does not change.

I read a letter to the editor of USA Today, from a priest, comparing Hitler to Rush, a priest who's letter showed me in two sentences he knew nothing of German history, a priest demonizing a private citizen, priests in Germany demonized Jews all throught the 1800's.

Considering that 95% of the world does not know how and what led to the holocaust it most likely will happen again, maybe not in our lifetime but if Liberals continue with this "vengeful-hate" another holocaust will happen.

Last edited:
This is a great thread, this thread demonstrate how its the Liberal/Marxists who are the bigots, this shows how the Liberal/Marxists have no tolerance. This thread shows how the Liberal/Marxists have no substance, how mean and hateful the liberal is when anyone disagrees.

The Liberal/Marxist mostly are of lower intelligence hence they get hurt feelings when they are confronted with facts, lacking intelligence and the education to articulate and convince others that the Liberal/Marxist ideas are true and constructive to society they must resort to hate, to being bigots, to being hypocrites.

The Liberal/Marxist is dangerous, the same mentaility as germans who murdered babies. I am completely serious when I state this. Rush is by far the best newsman in the USA and the Liberal/Marxist without even listening to the man completely hate Rush, irrationally hate Rush, simply hating Rush is not enough, the Liberal/Marxist must convince others to hate Rush, and not just simple hate like, "Oh, I hate that man", nope that is not enough, the hate goes deeper, they Liberal/Marxist is so screwed up they are convinced Rush is the worst than Hitler and its only a matter of time before Rush and his listeners rise up with their guns and begin killing. This is why we see the Liberal/Marxist say the ugliest lies about Rush,

They're all for the First Amendment, that is their version of it.

If you guys spent as much time defining "conservatism" as you do making up lies about liberals, the Republican Party might develops some credibility.

Oops, just dropped a ton of truth.

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?
I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

I'll be upset when Rush calls him:

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

Calling a grown black man a "boy" doesn't have any racist connotations, does it?

No.

Forum List

Back