Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

Actually it's "little BLACK man child."

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

You've MADE the quotes...where are the LINKS to back it?
I've posted those quotes WITH links many times already, plus all you have to do is put those quotes in "QUOTATION MARKS" and google them and you would have seen they come directly from America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy The Racist's own transcripts he posted on his own website.

But you are toooooooo lazy to do any research for yourself before you make a false accusation, which is exactly why you are a worthless CON$ervative.

Patriotism Has Obama Unglued
August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

Liberal Calls Obama "Magic Negro"
March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Tuesday January 16
January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

Ed you tool "The Magic Negro Song" was first done by an African American liberal who was more than a little incensed that a man with no more experience than Obama actually had the nerve to even consider running for president. It was sung on the show by a Black guy.

As for the lie at the top of this thread. What do you mean you can't make it up? Are you claiming you don't lie as readily and as often as Media Matters?
Always playing dumb, like a TYPICAL CON$ervative!!! :lol:

The magic negro was the title your MessiahRushie gave to his rant where he gave his OWN definition of a Racist which the other quotes show he satisfies, which is why the CON$ervative making the false accusation has Cut & Ran from the post with no apology for the false accusation, like a pusillanimous poltroon.

Other than the title of the link to the quote, magic negro has absolutely nothing to do with the post. The writer of the LA times article LimpBoy perverted was not a Liberal. And the song was not sung by a black man, it was sung by "White Comedian" Paul Shanklin stereotyping a black man like a TYPICAL CON$ervative Racist.

Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself??

I didn't make the post at the top of this thread, so apparently not. :rofl:

Obviously Ed you've never listened to the show and all you can do is spout lies garnered from places like Media matters where the whole point is to make shit up about anybody to the right of Marx (Karl Not Groucho you can tell the difference because Groucho actually was funny on purpose where Karl was only ever funny purely by accident)

Obviously Ed you've never listened to the show and all you can do is spout lies garnered from places like Media matters where the whole point is to make shit up about anybody to the right of Marx (Karl Not Groucho you can tell the difference because Groucho actually was funny on purpose where Karl was only ever funny purely by accident)
There you go again, parroting your programmed template. When CON$ are caught lying, accuse the person who exposed your lies of parroting a lib website. :cuckoo:

If you aren't lying yet again, you will have no trouble googling the three quotes I used and finding media matters using them to expose your MessiahRushie as the Racist he is by his OWN definition and words just like I did. Go ahead, prove your false accusation. :rofl:

Rush called our fist black President a "boy"?

Poor Rush. He's just trying to get the focus off himself. Seems he fell asleep on the beach wearing only a thong and woke up with PETA was trying to get him back into the water before he died under his own crushing weight.

Even more embarrassing, he told them to stop pushing him and they ran off screaming, "It talks".

I just don't understand how anyone can think this is not funny. I wrote it last night and I'm still chuckling this morning. "It talks"!

Rush called our fist black President a "boy"?

Poor Rush. He's just trying to get the focus off himself. Seems he fell asleep on the beach wearing only a thong and woke up with PETA was trying to get him back into the water before he died under his own crushing weight.

Even more embarrassing, he told them to stop pushing him and they ran off screaming, "It talks".

I just don't understand how anyone can think this is not funny. I wrote it last night and I'm still chuckling this morning. "It talks"!

I think it's funny. But, then again, I have a sense of humor.

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.

Get back to me when someone other than Media Matters reports it.

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

Does it make it any less true regardless of who reports it? Besides, it's part of a minute and 26 second clip from Rush's show so it's in context.

Rush "Obama is (pause) a (pause) little (pause) boy".

Fathead used the term "little boy" because if he had said "boy" he would have been immediately called a racist....which he is...but that is beside the point.

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.

Limbaugh on college "thesis" he says Obama wrote: "[T]his little boy in college" had "disdain" for Constitution | Media Matters for America

Does it make it any less true regardless of who reports it? Besides, it's part of a minute and 26 second clip from Rush's show so it's in context.

Well, let me put it this way. Do YOU assume that if I post a link to something Fox News - or Rush Limbaugh himself - says, that it, in fact, really happened? So yes, it makes it less true if it's reported by someone I wouldn't trust if they told me the sky was overhead. Media Matters has all the credibility with me that YOU have.

So when you can verify that their story isn't so much swamp emanation by showing me someone else reporting it, call me. Until then, I have no intention of dignifying Media Matters by commenting as though they can be trusted.

Well, let me put it this way. Do YOU assume that if I post a link to something Fox News - or Rush Limbaugh himself - says, that it, in fact, really happened? So yes, it makes it less true if it's reported by someone I wouldn't trust if they told me the sky was overhead. Media Matters has all the credibility with me that YOU have.

So when you can verify that their story isn't so much swamp emanation by showing me someone else reporting it, call me. Until then, I have no intention of dignifying Media Matters by commenting as though they can be trusted.

Uh, hello, duh, knock knock. It's Rush speaking. How will they fake that?

Really, wierdofartoidrightcons, why do you listen to a drug addict as if he were sane? You still keep doing the same thing over and over, thinking you will get a different result.

You lost lost in 2006 and 2008 because you were wrong then. You are still wrong now. You will lose again next year if you don't change.

Really, wierdofartoidrightcons, why do you listen to a drug addict as if he were sane? You still keep doing the same thing over and over, thinking you will get a different result.

You lost lost in 2006 and 2008 because you were wrong then. You are still wrong now. You will lose again next year if you don't change.

Hope
Change
Yes We Can Cost America it's AAA Credit rating!

Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?
I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

I'll be upset when Rush calls him:

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

Porch monkey?

Randall's taking it back.

porchmonkeylr5.jpg

Once again you idiots take a snipit out of context.

Before he read the supposed "paper" he told the audience that it had not been verified yet. He decided to read it anyway because just in the last few weeks the media was making up quotes about him, and even after they were debunked they said it didn't matter, because they "knew" that's what Rush "thinks". He was giving the libs a taste of their own medicine.

As for the "little boy" comment, I don't see what is racist about calling a college kid a little boy. Especially when he grew up to be nothing but a man-child who cries about how hard life is for him.

Next time, try listening to his whole radio show before taking quotes out of context. :lol:

Uh, hello, duh, knock knock. It's Rush speaking. How will they fake that?

::sigh:: You're just going to FORCE me to demonstrate what a dumbfuck you are, aren't you? Fine.

How are they going to fake it? By using a short cut of the entire segment, numbskull. If you read the transcript, instead of just reading Media Matters' hysteria mongering, you find out that Rush was actually quoting someone else, in the context of making a larger point.

Oops! Stepped on your johnson again, didntcha? :slap: And now you know why I don't pay enough attention to Media Matters OR you to piss on either of you if you were on fire.

Forum List

Back