Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

Maybe they can store the fake Obama Thesis with his fake Kenyan Birth Certificate

Awaiting the spin on THIS comment.
A bunch of us already followed this one in real time and were satisfied that it was debunked.....From the source, no less.

Doesn't the purposeful ignorance routine ever get old, Ravi?

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.
Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?
I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

I'll be upset when Rush calls him:

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

"Little Boy" huh? Is that all you got? Get back to us when Rush calls him a ******.
Wouldn't you really prefer he was assasinated? Isn't that the outcome you traitorous assholes are trying to accomplish?
I have never called for the assassination of any President. The Left made movies of Bush being assassinated and wished death on him and Cheney at every opportunity. But we're supposed to be all upset when Rush calls him "little boy" eh?

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

Or any number of slurs commonly used to describe Blacks, Mullatos, High Yellows or whatever politically correct word is used nowadays for "African Americans".

Calling a grown black man a "boy" doesn't have any racist connotations, does it?

1. ******
2. Pickaninny
3. Brillo Head
4. Porch Monkey
5. Coon
6. Tarbaby

I believe porch monkey has been taken back.

Looks like Rush needs to go back to his rehab center.. What a jackass idiot.

Right. It's not like any other media source has ever reported a story as fact, just so they could be first to do so, which was later found to be false.

(yawn)

and obama only wishes he had the maturity of a little boy....mr. still wears huggies is to busy whining about fox news to pay attention to this dreadful thread

Forum List

Back