Rush Limbaugh calls Obama a "little boy"

I prefer "man-child" , but "little boy" will do......
Actually it's "little BLACK man child."

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007
RUSH : And for Barack Obama, a -- well, he's a half-minority --

You've MADE the quotes...where are the LINKS to back it?

I prefer "man-child" , but "little boy" will do......
Actually it's "little BLACK man child."

August 20, 2008
RUSH: You know, it's just that you can't hit the girl. I don't care how far feminism has taken us, you can't hit the girl, and you can't criticize the little black man child, you just can't do it because it's not right, it's unfair, he's such a victim.

March 19, 2007
RUSH: These people are racists. You know, the racists in our society, Ted, are these white liberals. They're the ones that notice your skin color before anything else, and they're the ones deciding whose skin color is dark enough and therefore who's authentic enough and who's been down for the struggle. It's those people doing this. It's not me. It's not "talk radio."

January 16, 2007

You've MADE the quotes...where are the LINKS to back it?
I've posted those quotes WITH links many times already, plus all you have to do is put those quotes in "QUOTATION MARKS" and google them and you would have seen they come directly from America's Hemorrhoid Stuttering LimpBoy The Racist's own transcripts he posted on his own website.

But you are toooooooo lazy to do any research for yourself before you make a false accusation, which is exactly why you are a worthless CON$ervative.

Patriotism Has Obama Unglued
August 20, 2008

Liberal Calls Obama "Magic Negro"
March 19, 2007

RushLimbaugh.com Home - Tuesday January 16
January 16, 2007

Last edited:
Ed you tool "The Magic Negro Song" was first done by an African American liberal who was more than a little incensed that a man with no more experience than Obama actually had the nerve to even consider running for president. It was sung on the show by a Black guy.

As for the lie at the top of this thread. What do you mean you can't make it up? Are you claiming you don't lie as readily and as often as Media Matters?

Rush called our fist black President a "boy"?

Poor Rush. He's just trying to get the focus off himself. Seems he fell asleep on the beach wearing only a thong and woke up with PETA was trying to get him back into the water before he died under his own crushing weight.

Even more embarrassing, he told them to stop pushing him and they ran off screaming, "It talks".

RDEAn next time you try for humor hire a writer you've no talent for it.

Or as my old man used to say ten thousand comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny?

RDEAn next time you try for humor hire a writer you've no talent for it.

Or as my old man used to say ten thousand comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny?

I didn't have to try very hard. Rush provides plenty of material. Hundreds of pounds, in fact.

Well it's obvious you don't try very hard because you really aren't very funny except perchance to your self.

Well it's obvious you don't try very hard because you really aren't very funny except perchance to your self.

It's a well known fact that the farther right you go, the less of a sense of humor you will have. Or any sense for that matter.

It's a well known fact that if you move far enough left you'd think pissing your pants was funny even when sober. My sense of humor works quite well you're just about as funny as a bag of dead lice or a dead kitten.

Rush called our fist black President a "boy"?

Poor Rush. He's just trying to get the focus off himself. Seems he fell asleep on the beach wearing only a thong and woke up with PETA was trying to get him back into the water before he died under his own crushing weight.

Even more embarrassing, he told them to stop pushing him and they ran off screaming, "It talks".

If the best you can come up with against Rush is to take a word - out of context - and try to use that as a race bait, you fail..... boy.

Forum List

Back