Rush Is Back!!!

I'm not making anything up, I am just informing your ignorant ass about what reality is.

We have a conservative President, honoring a conservative media and celebrity figure. This isn't any different than when the liberals are in power and they do it to their own. I don't see the problem.

Trump gave Rush the medal of honor. You are here trolling that.

WTH is your problem then, if it is not with Rush?

If you do think Rush is worthy, then why are you even posting in this thread, why the trolling then? :dunno:

You seem to agree, that both Obama and Trump do the same shit to encourage their bases. . .and they both commit the same global war crimes, so what the hell is your problem?

LOOK DOOD. *YOU* brought up Limblob. My post was about Rump. And it was never about "conservative" ANYTHING, nor has it EVER been about "conservative anything" with Rump. NOR does it have anything to do with "bases" or "Obamas". It's about personal character. Always was, always will be, until such time that it's corrected, which I don't hold my breath anticipating.

That's what the reference to "values" meant, get it??

Yeah. . . I'm not buying it. Trump is an actor, and all of the CFR news is entertainment. Nothing you are seeing is actually anymore real that the previous guy, or the guy before that.

You have a serious case of TDS Pogo, go see a doctor or something. :71:

"Values?!" None of them had any values. GIVE ME A BREAK.

EVERYBODY has values. In Rump's case it's the values of attack, destroy, divide, denigrate, belittle, fabricate and deny.

Those are not values ANYONE should either emulate, or even tolerate. That's not a civil society -- that's Roy Freaking Cohn.

I would have never pegged you as homophobic.

. . . interesting. :eusa_think:

And you would have been correct in not so pegging. I brought up NOTHING about "homophobia" at all, so don't sit here and claim you're "not making shit up".

. . . I'm not prone to believe in Deep State smears. If you want to, go on ahead.

I've heard that establishment stories. I also know that history is written by the victors.

The last conservative who was respected by the majority of Americans was William F. Buckley. Calling Trump a conservative is a major insult to Buckley's memory and reputation.
Buckley was a war mongering, NWO, misogynist, racist piece of shit.

He wanted American sovereignty and freedom subverted to the common wealth. He is a traitor.

The 13 most powerful members of 'Skull and Bones'
The 13 most powerful members of 'Skull and Bones'

William F. Buckley Jr. — Class of 1950
56620b708430765e008b7988

William F. Buckley Jr.

AP Photo/Arnold Walter

"Known for his outspokenness and transatlantic accent, Buckley symbolized the most conservative brand of politics.

At Yale, he acted as chairman of the Yale Daily News and was a member of the debate team. Buckley later founded the political magazine the National Review, still in production today. He also wrote many spy novels throughout his life."

Yet another desperate deflection.

What Buckley was respected for was his argument style. He didn't sit there and denigrate, belittle, lie and smear his way into making a point, he employed Logic. The way discourse is supposed to go. That's the stark contrast between (first) Limblob and (now) Rump.

Once again --- "respect" is about character, not the politics veneer you want to hide it behind.

LOOK DOOD. *YOU* brought up Limblob. My post was about Rump. And it was never about "conservative" ANYTHING, nor has it EVER been about "conservative anything" with Rump. NOR does it have anything to do with "bases" or "Obamas". It's about personal character. Always was, always will be, until such time that it's corrected, which I don't hold my breath anticipating.

That's what the reference to "values" meant, get it??

Yeah. . . I'm not buying it. Trump is an actor, and all of the CFR news is entertainment. Nothing you are seeing is actually anymore real that the previous guy, or the guy before that.

EVERYBODY has values. In Rump's case it's the values of attack, destroy, divide, denigrate, belittle, fabricate and deny.

Those are not values ANYONE should either emulate, or even tolerate. That's not a civil society -- that's Roy Freaking Cohn.

And you would have been correct in not so pegging. I brought up NOTHING about "homophobia" at all, so don't sit here and claim you're "not making shit up".

. . . I'm not prone to believe in Deep State smears. If you want to, go on ahead.

I've heard that establishment stories. I also know that history is written by the victors.

And now you're just going Cryptic. :eusa_hand:

I acknowledge your surrender.

14b672039a25463f71bd849257198f58.jpg

14b672039a25463f71bd849257198f58.jpg

You make reference to "Deep State smears", giving no indication what the fuck you're even talking about.

And then "I've heard that establishment stories" isn't even a sentence.

NONE of which has anything to do with the post quoted. Zero.

Won't be much longer
Obama or rush
Rush is the one that's old and dying of lung cancer. Are you stupid?

Is that even true though, the cancer story?

Since my only source is a klown who tries to tell us the Bronx is in Germany, that he saw "thousands and thousands on rooftops", that his obese fat ass is in "astonishingly excellent" health, and that "would" means "wouldn't" while painting his own face orange, umma need a credible source on that.
Rush Shares His Cancer Diagnosis

Why would he lie? :dunno:

Why are you so damned partisan and so filled with hate?

You know, it makes you blind and dumb, otherwise, you are sometimes quite intelligent. It serves as your HUGE ASS blind spot.

Are you going to sit here on this board and claim that Rump DID NOT do and say those things?

Thanks for the link. As I said --- a more credible source.
The issue of saying things is one thing. the issue of twisting the things said is another. And you guys are the masters.

Obama or rush

Since my only source is a klown who tries to tell us the Bronx is in Germany, that he saw "thousands and thousands on rooftops", that his obese fat ass is in "astonishingly excellent" health, and that "would" means "wouldn't" while painting his own face orange, umma need a credible source on that.

You know, it makes you blind and dumb, otherwise, you are sometimes quite intelligent. It serves as your HUGE ASS blind spot.

Are you going to sit here on this board and claim that Rump DID NOT do and say those things?

The issue of saying things is one thing. the issue of twisting the things said is another. And you guys are the masters.

See post 38 for an example. He still won't acknowledge it.

All of this for that.

Acknowledge what? That a bunch a tremendously horrific shit was written about Cohn after he was dead?

I acknowledge it.

Acknowledge Trump is a con man and a sleazy mobster? Yeah, so what? Which of these pols isn't?

DO YOU HAVE A POINT? :auiqs.jpg:

I don't think you get it. One works as a common con man, or a wise guy with the mob.

The others? Are agents of intelligence agencies and think tanks of the elites. If you don't think they are even MORE corrupt? You have been fooled.

Last edited:

Acknowledge what? That a bunch a tremendously horrific shit was written about Cohn after he was dead?

I acknowledge it.

Acknowledge Trump is a con man and a sleazy mobster? Yeah, so what? Which of these pols isn't?

I don't think you get it. One works as a common con man, or a wise guy with the mob.

The others? Are agents of intelligence agencies and think tanks of the elites. If you don't think they are even MORE corrupt? You have been fooled.

Amazing. It must take SO much energy to do that dance just because you can't admit to your own fuckup.

I acknowledge it.

Amazing. It must take SO much energy to do that dance just because you can't admit to your own fuckup.

What Fuckup?

:dunno:

Ewww. :puke:

Astounding what kind of bullshit one can spew when their values are perverted.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are SO closed minded Pogo. It is absolutely astounding. Philip II would have loved you. What a pawn. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't listen to Limbaugh, and at the same time read Howard Zinn? And take something useful from both? Then in my world? You are a tool of the ruling elites.

:71:

Pogo's just mad because he won't be getting any medals.

No. . .

He's just grumpy b/c the hard reality over the past week is REALLY sinking in, b/c most of America would really actually prefer a guy with links to old fashion organized crime, b/c they share old fashion American values, rather than this NWO, internationalist global criminal cabal elite, ruling politicians behind the DNC and the neo-cons in the GOP.

He realizes that Trump is consolidating his power and he will, barring an assassination or a global war breaking out, be elected for another four years.

I acknowledge it.

What Fuckup?

Good point -- "which one" exactly.

I was thinking of post 38, which I pointed out to a previous poster. We're still waiting for an answer to that one.

One (certainly not the only one, but one) of the character flaws I noted about Rump was the total lack of cojones required to admit when one was wrong. I would not have pegged you to share in that trait and yet --- here we jolly well are. Aren't we.

Sssh-- listen..... hear that?

That's the chant of six hundred billion readers all over the world going

THE WHOLE WORLD'S WATCHING

I acknowledge it.

What Fuckup?

I was thinking of post 38, which I pointed out to a previous poster. We're still waiting for an answer to that one.

One (certainly not the only one, but one) of the character flaws I noted about Rump was the total lack of cojones required to admit when one was wrong. I would not have pegged you to share in that trait and yet --- here we jolly well are. Aren't we.

Unlike you, I do admit when I am wrong, and apologize when I am.

I acknowledge it.

What Fuckup?

Lemme mark my calendar for that then. :rolleyes:

I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face when Rush played the black church choir singing

THANK THE LORD RUSH LIMBAUGH'S ON :banana:

Somebody should make a thread of that for IM2 :auiqs.jpg:

I acknowledge it.

What Fuckup?

Go talk to G.T. He'll tell you, I have already done so. . .

What Fuckup?

"G.T." didn't write post 38, did he.

We sit, and we wait. :45:

What Fuckup?

"G.T." didn't write post 38, did he.

We sit, and we wait. :45:
:auiqs.jpg:

iu

You write fake shit, I write fake shit.

Forum List

Back