Rush Is Back!!!

Ewww. :puke:

Astounding what kind of bullshit one can spew when their values are perverted.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are SO closed minded Pogo. It is absolutely astounding. Philip II would have loved you. What a pawn. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't listen to Limbaugh, and at the same time read Howard Zinn? And take something useful from both? Then in my world? You are a tool of the ruling elites.

:71:

Where did I say I "can't listen to Limblob" OR can't read Howard Zinn? I've actually quoted Lush Rimjob here, many a time.

How does your ignorance of that make ME a "tool"?

Oh and as a reading guide, the "one's values" is a reference to Rump, not to Rimjob. In dishonor of his awarding a medal to a klown who's spent his career dividing and goading people. Values Rump in his infantile nondevelopment, SHARES.

Duh?

Strange post, dood. :cuckoo:

How do you know it wasn't in reference to furthering the national dialog, keeping folks engaged, and all the charity work he has done? :dunno:
er
What exactly do you THINK are DJT's values, what do YOU say that they are?

I thought I just DID say.

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate
Refuse to acknowledge your lie.

And of course, to quote him directly, "let's see what the ratings are".

That mentality can go out to the back forty and fuck itself.

Oh and if it's not readily obvious, as readily obvious things seem to be today in some quarters, dividing and attacking people is in NO way "keeping folks engaged" or "furthering the national dialog". I'm not aware of any "charity work" beyond subsidizing Dominican Republic whores and Oxycontin makers. Let's keep in mind that Rump's idea of "charity" is setting up a benefit for veterans and then raiding it, so .........

Before his break, I heard him do CBD oil commercials during his ads. Even though non intoxicating, I was surprised.
Wonder if anything to do with his diagnosis?

Turn him on while you still can!
Won't be much longer
Obama or rush
Rush is the one that's old and dying of lung cancer. Are you stupid?

Is that even true though, the cancer story?

Since my only source is a klown who tries to tell us the Bronx is in Germany, that he saw "thousands and thousands on rooftops", that his obese fat ass is in "astonishingly excellent" health, and that "would" means "wouldn't" while painting his own face orange, umma need a credible source on that.
Rush Shares His Cancer Diagnosis

Why would he lie? :dunno:

Why are you so damned partisan and so filled with hate?

You know, it makes you blind and dumb, otherwise, you are sometimes quite intelligent. It serves as your HUGE ASS blind spot.

Won't be much longer
Obama or rush
Rush is the one that's old and dying of lung cancer. Are you stupid?

Is that even true though, the cancer story?

Since my only source is a klown who tries to tell us the Bronx is in Germany, that he saw "thousands and thousands on rooftops", that his obese fat ass is in "astonishingly excellent" health, and that "would" means "wouldn't" while painting his own face orange, umma need a credible source on that.
Rush Shares His Cancer Diagnosis

Why would he lie? :dunno:

Why are you so damned partisan and so filled with hate?

You know, it makes you blind and dumb, otherwise, you are sometimes quite intelligent. It serves as your HUGE ASS blind spot.

Are you going to sit here on this board and claim that Rump DID NOT do and say those things?

Thanks for the link. As I said --- a more credible source.

You are SO closed minded Pogo. It is absolutely astounding. Philip II would have loved you. What a pawn. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't listen to Limbaugh, and at the same time read Howard Zinn? And take something useful from both? Then in my world? You are a tool of the ruling elites.

Where did I say I "can't listen to Limblob" OR can't read Howard Zinn? I've actually quoted Lush Rimjob here, many a time.

Oh and as a reading guide, the "one's values" is a reference to Rump, not to Rimjob. In dishonor of his awarding a medal to a klown who's spent his career dividing and goading people. Values Rump in his infantile nondevelopment, SHARES.

Duh?

How do you know it wasn't in reference to furthering the national dialog, keeping folks engaged, and all the charity work he has done? :dunno:
er

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

Oh and if it's not readily obvious, as readily obvious things seem to be today in some quarters, dividing and attacking people is in NO way "keeping folks engaged" or "furthering the national dialog". I'm not aware of any "charity work" beyond subsidizing Dominican Republic whores and Oxycontin makers. Let's keep in mind that Rump's idea of "charity" is setting up a benefit for veterans and then raiding it, so .........

WOW, your hatred and partisan piss and vinegar refuse to let you even acknowledge the guys good works? Seriously?

Charitable work

Leukemia and lymphoma telethon

Limbaugh holds an annual fundraising telethon called the "EIB Cure-a-Thon"[95] for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.[96] In 2006, the EIB Cure-a-Thon conducted its 16th annual telethon, raising $1.7 million,[97] totaling over $15 million since the first cure-a-thon.[98] According to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society annual reports, Limbaugh personally contributed between $100,000 and $499,999 from 2000 to 2005 and in 2007,[99] and Limbaugh said that he contributed around $250,000 in 2003, 2004 and 2005.[100] NewsMax reported Limbaugh donated $250,000 in 2006,[101] and the Society's 2006 annual report placed him in the $500,000 to $999,999 category.[99] Limbaugh donated $320,000 during the 2007 Cure-a-Thon,[102] which the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society reported had raised $3.1 million.[103] On his radio program April 18, 2008, Limbaugh pledged $400,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society after being challenged by two listeners to increase his initial pledge of $300,000.[104]

Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation

Limbaugh conducts an annual drive to help the Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation collect contributions to provide scholarships for children of Marines and law enforcement officers and agents who have died in the line of duty.[105][106] The foundation was the beneficiary of a record $2.1 million eBay auction in October 2007 after Limbaugh listed for sale a letter critical of him signed by 41 Democratic senators and pledged to match the selling price.[107] With the founding of his and his wife's company Two if by Tea, they pledged to donate at least $100,000 to the MC–LEF beginning in June 2011.[108]

Tunnel to Towers Foundation

In July 2019 Nike announced a special Fourth of July edition of their Air Max 1 Quick Strike sneaker that featured the thirteen-star Betsy Ross flag. The company withdrew the sneaker after their spokesman Colin Kaepernick raised concerns that the symbol represented an era of black enslavement.[109] In response Limbaugh's radio program introduced a t-shirt imprinted "Stand up for Betsy Ross" with sale proceeds to benefit the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. As of December 2019 the sales have earned over $5M USD for the foundation.[110]

Rush Limbaugh - Wikipedia

. . . now tell me, how is any of that other shit you wrote any different than Obama and all of his Medal of Honor winners?

. . . I'll tell you. . . IT ISN'T!

Duh?

er

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

WOW, you hatred and partisan piss and vinegar refuse to let you even acknowledge that guys good works? Seriously?

Charitable work

Limbaugh holds an annual fundraising telethon called the "EIB Cure-a-Thon"[95] for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.[96] In 2006, the EIB Cure-a-Thon conducted its 16th annual telethon, raising $1.7 million,[97] totaling over $15 million since the first cure-a-thon.[98] According to Leukemia and Lymphoma Society annual reports, Limbaugh personally contributed between $100,000 and $499,999 from 2000 to 2005 and in 2007,[99] and Limbaugh said that he contributed around $250,000 in 2003, 2004 and 2005.[100] NewsMax reported Limbaugh donated $250,000 in 2006,[101] and the Society's 2006 annual report placed him in the $500,000 to $999,999 category.[99] Limbaugh donated $320,000 during the 2007 Cure-a-Thon,[102] which the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society reported had raised $3.1 million.[103] On his radio program April 18, 2008, Limbaugh pledged $400,000 to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society after being challenged by two listeners to increase his initial pledge of $300,000.[104]

Limbaugh conducts an annual drive to help the Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation collect contributions to provide scholarships for children of Marines and law enforcement officers and agents who have died in the line of duty.[105][106] The foundation was the beneficiary of a record $2.1 million eBay auction in October 2007 after Limbaugh listed for sale a letter critical of him signed by 41 Democratic senators and pledged to match the selling price.[107] With the founding of his and his wife's company Two if by Tea, they pledged to donate at least $100,000 to the MC–LEF beginning in June 2011.[108]

In July 2019 Nike announced a special Fourth of July edition of their Air Max 1 Quick Strike sneaker that featured the thirteen-star Betsy Ross flag. The company withdrew the sneaker after their spokesman Colin Kaepernick raised concerns that the symbol represented an era of black enslavement.[109] In response Limbaugh's radio program introduced a t-shirt imprinted "Stand up for Betsy Ross" with sale proceeds to benefit the Tunnel to Towers Foundation. As of December 2019 the sales have earned over $5M USD for the foundation.[110]

. . . now tell me, how is any of that other shit you wrote any different than Obama and all of his Medal of Honor winners?

I've never written about "O'bama nad all his Medal of Honor winners". I've hardly ever written about O'bama at all.

Again, you're making shit up.

I said I wasn't aware of any "charity work" but I wasn't going to go trawl the internets to find some. He's not worth the effort.
You thought he was, though.

Duh?

er

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

WOW, you hatred and partisan piss and vinegar refuse to let you even acknowledge that guys good works? Seriously?

Charitable work

I've never written about "O'bama nad all his Medal of Honor winners". I've hardly ever written about O'bama at all.

I said I wasn't aware of any "charity work" but I wasn't going to go trawl the internets to find some. He's not worth the effort.

I'm not making anything up, I am just informing your ignorant ass about what reality is.

We have a conservative President, honoring a conservative media and celebrity figure. This isn't any different than when the liberals are in power and they do it to their own. I don't see the problem.

Trump gave Rush the medal of honor. You are here trolling that.

WTH is your problem then, if it is not with Rush?

If you do think Rush is worthy, then why are you even posting in this thread, why the trolling then? :dunno:

You seem to agree, that both Obama and Trump do the same shit to encourage their bases. . .and they both commit the same global war crimes, so what the hell is your problem?

Duh?

er

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

Charitable work

I'm not making anything up, I am just informing your ignorant ass about what reality is.

We have a conservative President, honoring a conservative media and celebrity figure. This isn't any different than when the liberals are in power and they do it to their own. I don't see the problem.

If you do think Rush is worthy, then why are you even posting in this thread, why the trolling then? :dunno:

You seem to agree, that both Obama and Trump do the same shit to encourage their bases. . .and they both commit the same global war crimes, so what the hell is your problem?

LOOK DOOD. *YOU* brought up Limblob. My post was about Rump. And it was never about "conservative" ANYTHING, nor has it EVER been about "conservative anything" with Rump. NOR does it have anything to do with "bases" or "Obamas". It's about personal character. Always was, always will be, until such time that it's corrected, which I don't hold my breath anticipating.

That's what the reference to "values" meant in the first place get it??

:banghead:

The last conservative who was respected by the majority of Americans was William F. Buckley. Calling Trump a conservative is a major insult to Buckley's memory and reputation.

I would love to think we'll be listening to Rush for decades to come...but you never know...so enjoy what you have while it's here.

HAVING MORE FUN THAN A HUMAN BEING SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE! :banana:

I don't care, do U?

The last conservative who was respected by the majority of Americans was William F. Buckley. Calling Trump a conservative is a major insult to Buckley's memory and reputation.

Thought you were gonna say "calling Limblob a conservative" but it works either way. They're two peas in a pod, hence the medal. One goes "slut slut slut" and "the White House dog", the other, "bleeding from her wherever" and "I like people who weren't captuured, OK". It should surprise no one that two sociopathic megalomaniac assholes bromance each other.

er

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

Charitable work

LOOK DOOD. *YOU* brought up Limblob. My post was about Rump. And it was never about "conservative" ANYTHING, nor has it EVER been about "conservative anything" with Rump. NOR does it have anything to do with "bases" or "Obamas". It's about personal character. Always was, always will be, until such time that it's corrected, which I don't hold my breath anticipating.

That's what the reference to "values" meant, get it??

Yeah. . . I'm not buying it. Trump is an actor, and all of the CFR news is entertainment. Nothing you are seeing is actually anymore real that the previous guy, or the guy before that.

You have a serious case of TDS Pogo, go see a doctor or something. :71:

"Values?!" None of them had any values. GIVE ME A BREAK.

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

Charitable work

Yeah. . . I'm not buying it. Trump is an actor, and all of the CFR news is entertainment. Nothing you are seeing is actually anymore real that the previous guy, or the guy before that.

I disagree. I have found new respect for Romney.

Divide and Conquer.
Start shit.
Lie.
Denigrate

Charitable work

EVERYBODY has values. In Rump's case it's the values of attack, destroy, divide, denigrate, belittle, fabricate and deny.

Those are not values ANYONE should either emulate, or even tolerate. That's not a civil society -- that's Roy Freaking Cohn.

Buckley was a war mongering, NWO, misogynist, racist piece of shit.

He wanted American sovereignty and freedom subverted to the common wealth. He is a traitor.

The 13 most powerful members of 'Skull and Bones'
The 13 most powerful members of 'Skull and Bones'

William F. Buckley Jr. — Class of 1950
56620b708430765e008b7988

William F. Buckley Jr.

AP Photo/Arnold Walter

"Known for his outspokenness and transatlantic accent, Buckley symbolized the most conservative brand of politics.

At Yale, he acted as chairman of the Yale Daily News and was a member of the debate team. Buckley later founded the political magazine the National Review, still in production today. He also wrote many spy novels throughout his life."

Charitable work

EVERYBODY has values. In Rump's case it's the values of attack, destroy, divide, denigrate, belittle, fabricate and deny.

Those are not values ANYONE should either emulate, or even tolerate. That's not a civil society -- that's Roy Freaking Cohn.

I would have never pegged you as homophobic.

. . . interesting. :eusa_think:

I would have never pegged you as homophobic.

. . . interesting. :eusa_think:

And you would have been correct in not so pegging. I brought up NOTHING about "homophobia" at all, so don't sit here and claim you're "not making shit up".

Charitable work

I disagree. I have found new respect for Romney.
Romney is no better than a fascist.

Mitt Romney Started Bain Capital With Money From Families Tied To Death Squads | HuffPost

Forum List

Back