What Is Going On Here?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Driving to the farm I noticed a bird hanging from under an avocado tree. First I thought it was a hawk. Nope, it was a blackbird and it was hanging by a solid wire around it's neck. Not shown is a lawn chair next to where I was standing.
I know farmers put dead crows and blackbirds on fences to warn others away, but this seems odd. Very strange.

hanging bird.jpg

Driving to the farm I noticed a bird hanging from under an avocado tree. First I thought it was a hawk. Nope, it was a blackbird and it was hanging by a solid wire around it's neck. Not shown is a lawn chair next to where I was standing.
I know farmers put dead crows and blackbirds on fences to warn others away, but this seems odd. Very strange.

View attachment 305143
Looks like something a budding psychopath serial killer would do. They like to shit like that, and eventually work up to killing hookers.

Maybe I've been watching the Investigation Discovery channel too much.

Some birds will take a sample of one tree fruit, and another, and another, until all the fruits on the tree are unfit for human consumption. However if you are ever mean to one of their ilk, they will avoid the area you were mean to them for several generations. In the forum's Wild Side ornithology thread located in the Garage, there were several posts about crows (and similar birds.) That order of birds are very intelligent, and scientists know they communicate with each other and have a gossip line that effectively makes them protect others in their specie. This is a similar you-tube, but the one I posted a year or so ago

Is this a democratic Runtown with a lot of antifa members also known as Kkk

• Banned
Some birds will take a sample of one tree fruit, and another, and another, until all the fruits on the tree are unfit for human consumption. However if you are ever mean to one of their ilk, they will avoid the area you were mean to them for several generations. In the forum's Wild Side ornithology thread located in the Garage, there were several posts about crows (and similar birds.) That order of birds are very intelligent, and scientists know they communicate with each other and have a gossip line that effectively makes them protect others in their specie. This is a similar you-tube, but the one I posted a year or so ago

I know all about that, but its hanging under the tree with a chair about 10 feet away to observe it. And its getting pretty ripe.

Forum List

Back