Rush Is Back!!!

Good point -- "which one" exactly.

I was thinking of post 38, which I pointed out to a previous poster. We're still waiting for an answer to that one.

One (certainly not the only one, but one) of the character flaws I noted about Rump was the total lack of cojones required to admit when one was wrong. I would not have pegged you to share in that trait and yet --- here we jolly well are. Aren't we.

Sssh-- listen..... hear that?

That's the chant of six hundred billion readers all over the world going

THE WHOLE WORLD'S WATCHING

Unlike you, I do admit when I am wrong, and apologize when I am.

Lemme mark my calendar for that then. :rolleyes:
Go talk to G.T. He'll tell you, I have already done so. . .

"G.T." didn't write post 38, did he.

We sit, and we wait. :45:
:auiqs.jpg:

iu

You write fake shit, I write fake shit.

Yep.
Post 55 for example.

This kind of award belong to the highest honor. Limbaugh? What did he do to deserve that kind of award?

The most nauseated BULLSHIT award I or we’ve ever seen. PERIOD. Repeatedly attacked black or brown people.

This kind of award belong to the highest honor. Limbaugh? What did he do to deserve that kind of award?

The most nauseated BULLSHIT award I or we’ve ever seen. PERIOD. Repeatedly attacked black or brown people.

You are both a LIAR and a total FRAUD as well as being a complete IDIOT. Rush has enlightened and informed MILLIONS with his sagacious insight and cutting analysis in the war against misinformation.

You are both a LIAR and a total FRAUD as well as being a complete IDIOT. Rush has enlightened and informed MILLIONS with his sagacious insight and cutting analysis in the war against misinformation.

Jeepers Mister Freekeh you're sure right. Why if it wasn't for Lush Rimjob I would have never known Chelsea Clinton was the White House dog, or that a Georgetown grad student was a SLUT SLUT SLUT. How ironic is it to be called "slut" by a drug addict busted enroute back from a sex tour of the DR. Oh and here's the Sherrod Brown reference:

Of course they don't mention that. Wonder why.

Prove to me that I’m a liar.

Limbaugh doesn’t deserve that kind of award. PERIOD. Since when we give award to racist piece of shit. Like YOU a low class disgusting human being.

Show me where I lied.

Limbaugh doesn’t deserve that kind of award. PERIOD. Since when we give award to racist piece of shit. Like YOU a low class disgusting human being.

Show me where I lied.

31 years of pointing out the lies of filth such as yourself. Numerous charities. Pointing out the worlds greatest document and the words we live by (which you filth only abide by when it suits you) and several childrens books that teach the true founding of our country!

Rush more than DESERVES out highest civilian honor! The man is a national treasure!

He should have received that medal for Dans bake sale ALONE!

Repeatedly attacked black or brown people.

If there were an ounce of truth to that...then why is his right hand man a black man?

Maybe an award of something like broadcasting but this kind of award? Dude this is the most disgusting fucking award I ever seen.

Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary

Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary

There was a mixed response to the news across social media as people on Twitter seemed torn when it came to Limbaugh’s legacy of making racist comments. Limbaugh has been a lightning rod for controversy over his career that spans nearly five decades. In that time Limbaugh repeatedly attacked Black and brown people, like when he helped champion the so-called birtherism conspiracy theory that incorrectly challenged former President Barack Obama‘s nationality.

Ewww. :puke:

Astounding what kind of bullshit one can spew when their values are perverted.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are SO closed minded Pogo. It is absolutely astounding. Philip II would have loved you. What a pawn. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't listen to Limbaugh, and at the same time read Howard Zinn? And take something useful from both? Then in my world? You are a tool of the ruling elites.

:71:

Limbaugh is a drug-soaked sack of shit. He never should have been allowed to spew his hate on the radio.

Show me where I lied.

31 years of pointing out the lies of filth such as yourself. Numerous charities. Pointing out the worlds greatest document and the words we live by (which you filth only abide by when it suits you) and several childrens books that teach the true founding of our country!

Rush more than DESERVES out highest civilian honor! The man is a national treasure!

He should have received that medal for Dans bake sale ALONE!

Limbaugh never attacked lies, corruption, fraud charities and fraud foundation of this inept POTUS.

Suit me? I don’t like racist people and hate groups. That’s the different between you and me.

Rush is a tough old bird. Imagine a guy who made a living in the broadcasting field suddenly going deaf. Rush overcame it with an electronic implant and he never whined about it.

Forum List

Back