Rush Is Back!!!

They should probably let James Golden take over once Rush retires.

Ewww. :puke:

Astounding what kind of bullshit one can spew when their values are perverted.

:auiqs.jpg:

You are SO closed minded Pogo. It is absolutely astounding. Philip II would have loved you. What a pawn. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't listen to Limbaugh, and at the same time read Howard Zinn? And take something useful from both? Then in my world? You are a tool of the ruling elites.

:71:

Turn him on while you still can!

I would love to think we'll be listening to Rush for decades to come...but you never know...so enjoy what you have while it's here.

HAVING MORE FUN THAN A HUMAN BEING SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO HAVE! :banana:

Good program today, El Rushbo's explanation how President Trump was able to make it happen and get Limbaugh to the SOTU speech and didn't take "no" for an answer, shows exactly why Donald J. Trump is the most effective President that Almighty God has ever created.

Won't be much longer
Yeah. I can see you liberals hanging out at every Rush thread.
unnamed.jpg

You are SO closed minded Pogo. It is absolutely astounding. Philip II would have loved you. What a pawn. :auiqs.jpg:

If you can't listen to Limbaugh, and at the same time read Howard Zinn? And take something useful from both? Then in my world? You are a tool of the ruling elites.

Pogo's just mad because he won't be getting any medals.

Where did I say I "can't listen to Limblob" OR can't read Howard Zinn? I've actually quoted Lush Rimjob here, many a time.

How does your ignorance of that make ME a "tool"?

Oh and as a reading guide, the "one's values" is a reference to Rump, not to Rimjob. In dishonor of his awarding a medal to a klown who's spent his career dividing and goading people. Values Rump in his infantile nondevelopment, SHARES.

Duh?

Strange post, dood. :cuckoo:

I would love to think we'll be listening to Rush for decades to come...but you never know...so enjoy what you have while it's here.

How's the old NAZI doing? That tin medal help cure his cancer?

Won't be much longer
Obama or rush
Rush is the one that's old and dying of lung cancer. Are you stupid?

Is that even true though, the cancer story?

Since my only source is a klown who tries to tell us the Bronx is in Germany, that he saw "thousands and thousands on rooftops", that his obese fat ass is in "astonishingly excellent" health, and that "would" means "wouldn't" while painting his own face orange, umma need a credible source on that.

How's the old NAZI doing? That tin medal help cure his cancer?

No.

But the prayers from millions of ditto heads might, as well as Mr. Limbaugh's access to the top flight Trump Health Care System.

Where did I say I "can't listen to Limblob" OR can't read Howard Zinn? I've actually quoted Lush Rimjob here, many a time.

How does your ignorance of that make ME a "tool"?

Oh and as a reading guide, the "one's values" is a reference to Rump, not to Rimjob. In dishonor of his awarding a medal to a klown who's spent his career dividing and goading people. Values Rump in his infantile nondevelopment, SHARES.

Duh?

Strange post, dood. :cuckoo:

How do you know it wasn't in reference to furthering the national dialog, keeping folks engaged, and all the charity work he has done? :dunno:

What exactly do you THINK are DJT's values, what do YOU say that they are?

Forum List

Back