Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Then you better come up with news articles, witnesses, video or something else other than a fag-slang reference in a halfassed dictionary known to be populated by leftists who think they're too witty for words.

Of course, you could back down, admit you were wrong and walk away. I don't expect you to do the intelligent or mature thing, but I may as well put it out there that it IS an option still.
Still playing dumb. Any source, even if it names names you will reject.

Rush Limbaugh Biography
THIS IS YOUR SOURCE??????
A HIT BLOG??????

No. This is NOT an acceptable source. No wonder you don't know shit from shinola.
DittoTards are soooooooo predictable! :rofl:

That was not the only source I gave. You too pretend not to have seen the first hand testimony from his former lover named in the link you reject.

Also the Enquirer outed him, and before you reject them, they were right about your MessiahRushie's drug abuse, and even LimpTard accepts the Enquirer as credible when they out Dems.

Still playing dumb. Any source, even if it names names you will reject.

Rush Limbaugh Biography
A HIT BLOG??????

No. This is NOT an acceptable source. No wonder you don't know shit from shinola.

That was not the only source I gave. You too pretend not to have seen the first hand testimony from his former lover named in the link you reject.

Also the Enquirer outed him, and before you reject them, they were right about your MessiahRushie's drug abuse, and even LimpTard accepts the Enquirer as credible when they out Dems.
So you got nothing. No problem.

Too bad you don't have the courage to stand up and say you lied.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-XEINagmaU]YouTube - I AM SINISTAR[/ame]

A HIT BLOG??????

Deaf, Dumb and Blind, no surprise there.

First hand testimony from LimpTard's lover is not good enough, but is perfectly acceptable against a Dem.
SOOOOOOOOOO predictable. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The fat fuck makes more money than God and he's going to let a few extra dollars in taxes chase him out of NY.

More than likely, he was planning on selling and used taxes as an excuse and to make some bullshit right-wing talking point at the same time.

Fuck you Limbaugh, we don't need your kind here because there's no shortage of people wanting to live in NY.

Hey Dumbass, I posted a link to FIRST HAND testimony from LimpTard's former lover.

If this were true, it would have made the mainstream media. Just like his drug problem was, and health problems. All gloating and waiting to see if he cracked. But since not a SINGLE mainstream media source, NOT EVEN KEITH UBERDORK had picked up on it like Dan Rather on the National Guard "memos" using MS Word in the 1960's, it's a hoax.

That tells me it's bullshit hate speech from either you or another peddler of pablum.

Last edited:
The fat fuck makes more money than God and he's going to let a few extra dollars in taxes chase him out of NY.

More than likely, he was planning on selling and used taxes as an excuse and to make some bullshit right-wing talking point at the same time.

Fuck you Limbaugh, we don't need your kind here because there's no shortage of people wanting to live in NY.

Really? Better check your demographic data.... people are laving in droves, NJ too.

Well done. I left years ago... wasn't worth it.

Deaf, Dumb and Blind, no surprise there.

First hand testimony from LimpTard's lover is not good enough, but is perfectly acceptable against a Dem.
SOOOOOOOOOO predictable. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
PWND again Ed.

funny-pictures-cat-sees-ufo.jpg

You've got nothing but a shitload of lies and delusion.

Stick to your strengths and you can be pwnd again and get yet another lovely lolcat.

Oh yeah... Mr. Clean. Thanks for reminding me you never answered a question long ago in another thread. Please answer the following:

What right do you have to someone else's money or property? Is it in the constitution somewhere because I have some people I think owe me money just because.

Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

Limbaugh sells NYC digs for $11.5 million - Yahoo! News

Did he finally leave? I thought the air smelled purer, and I'm all the way in upstate.

What an idiot - celebrating losing tax revenue for New York City.

Well, being that he's uber wealthy, he probably didn't pay his share of taxes anyway. I'd wager that he's got most of his money stashed in offshore shell companies.

As long as he hasn't engaged in any illegal behavior to falsely conceal his income or assets, it is none of your concern if he manages to squirrel away as much of his income as possible to reduce the tax bite as much as humanly possible.

It is the policy of the lunatic left to confiscate wealth from the producers of wealth. But nobody is required to willingly permit the money grubbing government to take his wealth. Indeed, it would be irrational for ANY person not to attempt (legally) to give as little as possible to the tax man.

I can't find (at the moment) the quote I recall from one of the Justices of the SCOTUS; but it said, in essence, that a citizen is perfectly entitled to minimize the amount of money he is obliged to pay to the government. It is true and should be obvious.

Rush was far too patient with the imbecilic behavior of New York for a good long time. And now NY gets to see yet another person of means flee the overly graspy reach of its tax collectors. It is singularly stupid (so stupid, in fact, that only uber lefties embrace the notion) to applaud the flight of the wealthy from one's State.

Stupid libs.

It is the policy of the lunatic left to confiscate wealth from the producers of wealth.

That gasbag produces not a damn thing. And no one is confiscating anything from the asshole. If he is weaseling out of paying the taxes he OWES, then yes, he is a criminal. Just like I would be if I had enough money to hire lawyers to hide the money I OWE. But I'm a wage slave, so I don't get that perk, I guess.

It is the policy of the lunatic left to confiscate wealth from the producers of wealth.

That gasbag produces not a damn thing. And no one is confiscating anything from the asshole. If he is weaseling out of paying the taxes he OWES, then yes, he is a criminal. Just like I would be if I had enough money to hire lawyers to hide the money I OWE. But I'm a wage slave, so I don't get that perk, I guess.

Are you fucking high? Tax avoidance is legal..... and you're a moron if you don't practice it.

Most of us don't want to depend on EIC checks for a living. Wage slave? Here's an idea.. spend less time on USMB and work harder.

It is crystal clear that you don't possess the faintest notion of the meaning of the term "produce," or else you would not have made such an astonishingly stupid contention. Mr. Limbaugh produces far more than an imbecile like you is capable of understanding. Your ignorance is on full display, and although I should feel sorry for you, your abject hatred of facts makes you more revolting than I am capable of stomaching when it comes to offering pity.

You have less than no idea of how much Rush pays in taxes and you are even more ill-informed on the claim that he might be criminally evading taxes.

In short, despite all the spittle flying from you lips, you have offered not one word of reason in this thread. What you are actually communicating is the stale old class warfare rhetoric of the pathetic left. Too bad. The reality is that you have NO claim to anything Rush has earned. Your petty Marxist like jealousy of his wealth production reveals a great deal about you; all of it pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back