Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

You are too ignorant to "get" what Rush produces. So why would he (or anyone else) owe you anything?

Oh, I get it. I also can see THROUGH it because it is all bullshit and can think for myself. I have no wealth envy whatsoever, but keep on believing what you want about the righty talking point of "wealth envy", if it makes you happy. No one else is buying it.

Your envy is getting the better of you. THINK.

Again, I have no envy whatsoever and I care not a lick about some douche making money for advertisers. Again, no value to society. You telling me to think??? :lol: That's hilarious.

What a tool. EVERY time you claim that Rush has produced nothing, you only re-establish your abject ignorance.

You are suitable only for comic relief. Even as liberoidal hacks go, you are a sad case. But I can offer you no pity or sympathy. You are too funny for that. Sorry. But there it is. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ummm...you did. "Just like I would be if I had enough money to hire lawyers to hide the money I OWE. But I'm a wage slave, so I don't get that perk, I guess."

What I was referring to is actual income for actual work is taxed to the hilt while investment income is only taxed at 15% as well as the fact that the uber wealthy are able to get around paying taxes that we cannot due to it being taken directly out of our paychecks. And before you go off on the spiel about "rich create jobs blah blah blah". Well, they really don't do they? What did they do with all the tax money they didn't have to pay under shrub? Where are the jobs? Where is the booming economy? Where is the trickle?

Whatever, Liability. He produces nothing of value to society whatsoever. BTW, why do you have the avatar of John Belushi? He certainly wouldn't agree with your "con$ervative" I mean corporatist dreck...

Ummm...you did. "Just like I would be if I had enough money to hire lawyers to hide the money I OWE. But I'm a wage slave, so I don't get that perk, I guess."

What I was referring to is actual income for actual work is taxed to the hilt while investment income is only taxed at 15% as well as the fact that the uber wealthy are able to get around paying taxes that we cannot due to it being taken directly out of our paychecks. And before you go off on the spiel about "rich create jobs blah blah blah". Well, they really don't do they? What did they do with all the tax money they didn't have to pay under shrub? Where are the jobs? Where is the booming economy? Where is the trickle?
What, exactly, do you think wealthy people do with their money? NOTE: The Scrooge McDuck big rooms o' cash don't really exist.

China, India, Pakistan.

You are too ignorant to "get" what Rush produces. So why would he (or anyone else) owe you anything?

Oh, I get it. I also can see THROUGH it because it is all bullshit and can think for myself. I have no wealth envy whatsoever, but keep on believing what you want about the righty talking point of "wealth envy", if it makes you happy. No one else is buying it.

Wrong again. You just don't "see" it at all because your blinders are fully protecting your eyes from any light.

And you are absolutely envious of wealth. Idiot leftards like you always imagine that you have a claim to the wealth produced by others.

Your denials remain meaningless since you have already revealed yourself for what you are.

The thing that nobody is buying, chump, is your tired trite class warfare rhetoric. Your day is past. Not nearly soon enough, but better now than never.

Wrong again. You just don't "see" it at all because your blinders are fully protecting your eyes from any light.

And you are absolutely envious of wealth. Idiot leftards like you always imagine that you have a claim to the wealth produced by others.

Your denials remain meaningless since you have already revealed yourself for what you are.

The thing that nobody is buying, chump, is your tired trite class warfare rhetoric. Your day is past. Not nearly soon enough, but better now than never.

I think what the libs are trying to say is....

its+not+fair.jpg

Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

Limbaugh sells NYC digs for $11.5 million - Yahoo! News

That's why your taxes are going up dumbass. Because the rich are getting the hell out of there. No wonder the country is going to hell we have people like you that don't think about consequences. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

That's why your taxes are going up dumbass. Because the rich are getting the hell out of there. No wonder the country is going to hell we have people like you that don't think about consequences. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Pathetic talking point from Rushbo. Taxes are nothing like they were decades ago and aren't going anywhere like that, so shutup.

Your envy is getting the better of you. THINK.

Again, I have no envy whatsoever and I care not a lick about some douche making money for advertisers. Again, no value to society. You telling me to think??? :lol: That's hilarious.

Says who... you? You don't know shit. Just another whiney fucktard with a bad case of class-envy. You sit on your ass, complain about what everybody else is doing, what they are making, what they spend their money on... pick one. Just another busy-body pissant who, rather than improve his own pittiful existence, wants to tear everybody else down to his rotten level of existence.

You don't care a lick about some douche making money? Then why do you sit on here day after day after day after day carping about it? Go smoke some more pot...

Last edited:
Silly reactionaries.

Guys, the rich pay more because America gave them the chance to earn more.

Part of the social compact. Don't like it? Leave the country.

And in the event of a total collapse of the system, they have a lot more to lose than the rest of us.
The nice thing about any coming collapse? The parasites die first after the host is dead. It will be a good day indeed once liberalism dies once it kills the host it's leached dry. Too bad for them that capitalism can scavenge and rise again without a host body to try and suck dry.

The reason Limbaugh makes so much coin is because he has figured out the system for getting so many on the left to simultaneously hate him and listen to him faithfully...

Very smart man toi out wit those who think they are smart.:clap2:

Listen to the crap that's advertised around Rush's radio show. That is what he does for a living,

sell that crap.

And the people who buy it pay his salary.

House the Louse should check the Rushbo sampling numbers before making another stupid remark. But that would mean he is not lousie housie, so of course he will continue making stupid remarks.

Last edited:
Silly reactionaries.

Guys, the rich pay more because America gave them the chance to earn more.

Part of the social compact. Don't like it? Leave the country.

And in the event of a total collapse of the system, they have a lot more to lose than the rest of us.
The nice thing about any coming collapse? The parasites die first after the host is dead. It will be a good day indeed once liberalism dies once it kills the host it's leached dry. Too bad for them that capitalism can scavenge and rise again without a host body to try and suck dry.

What the hell are you talking about? All I saw was a post about death, killing, scavenging, and sucking.

The reason Limbaugh makes so much coin is because he has figured out the system for getting so many on the left to simultaneously hate him and listen to him faithfully...

Listen to the crap that's advertised around Rush's radio show. That is what he does for a living,

sell that crap.

And for a radio station that toes the conservative line, they sure do sell an awful lot of those "get out from under your credit card debt" scams.

Whatever happened to ideology of personal responsiblity?

Last edited:
Rush has lived mainly in Florida for the last 10 years or so. He kept an apartment in NYC for the 16 days a year or so that he visited or broadcast from NYC. When the idiots in Albany passed the "millionaire tax" he vowed to leave completely. Now he has done that and made a handy profit too. Say what you want about him, he is a man of his word.

sell that crap.

Rush has a huge variety of advertisers on his show:

Lending Tree

Life Quotes

Select Comfort

Overstock.com

eharmony

Inverness Medical (maker of stresstabs)

Onstar

Hotwire Corporate Headquarters

Sleep Number Bed

The Neptune Society of Northern California

Oreck Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Smart & Final

Mid-West Life Insurance Company of Tennessee

AutoZone Inc.

Citracal - Mission Pharmacal

Blue-Emu

Lumber Liquidators

Avacor (hair loss treatment)

Lazerguide® (golf instruction tool)

Mission Pharmacal Company

General Steel Metal Buildings

RegionalHelpWanted.com, Inc.

The Swap Shop

Pfizer Inc

Carbonite

All of those products are shit?? :rofl:

Last edited:

Pathetic talking point from Rushbo. Taxes are nothing like they were decades ago and aren't going anywhere like that, so shutup.

You need to remember that people make choices on the margin, not the absolute number.

In the case of Rush and state taxes, it amounts to the same thing. Federal taxes are lower, but we are not talking federal tax here (except in terms of consequences)

Rush's income is no longer taxable in New York State or New York City. He is only one of many moving out of the place.

Forum List

Back