Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Who is his interior decorator?

All that money and his place looks like something one of my maiden great aunts would have appreciated.

What a pufka that man is.

Yes his Beard resides in the same house along with his boyfriend. :eusa_shhh:

Yet another homophobic leftist using homosexuality as an insult.
You are projecting again!
I merely stated a well known fact, how is that in insult? Just because YOU hate gays doesn't mean everyone else does!!!
Can you find anything I've ever written that would lead you to think I hate gays?

Hint: No. You're letting your bigotry against conservatives do your thinking for you.

So, in summary, you're a dumbass who hates gays and conservatives. Yep, you're a leftist, all right! :lol:

Silly reactionaries.

Guys, the rich pay more because America gave them the chance to earn more.

Part of the social compact. Don't like it? Leave the country.

And in the event of a total collapse of the system, they have a lot more to lose than the rest of us.

It is the policy of the lunatic left to confiscate wealth from the producers of wealth.

That gasbag produces not a damn thing. And no one is confiscating anything from the asshole. If he is weaseling out of paying the taxes he OWES, then yes, he is a criminal. Just like I would be if I had enough money to hire lawyers to hide the money I OWE. But I'm a wage slave, so I don't get that perk, I guess.
Which THE MAN is keeping you down and preventing you from working hard and earning wealth on your own?

Most of us don't want to depend on EIC checks for a living. Wage slave? Here's an idea.. spend less time on USMB and work harder.

I don't spend 1/10th as much time on here as you do. Mainly in the mornings and at lunch, but I digress.

It is crystal clear that you don't possess the faintest notion of the meaning of the term "produce," or else you would not have made such an astonishingly stupid contention. Mr. Limbaugh produces far more than an imbecile like you is capable of understanding. Your ignorance is on full display, and although I should feel sorry for you, you abject hatred of facts makes you more revolting than I am capable of stomaching when it comes to offering pity.

You have less than no idea of how much Rush pays in taxes and you are even more ill-informed on the claim that he might be criminally evading taxes.

In short, despite all the spittle flying from you lips, you have offered not one word of reason in this thread. What you are actually communicating is the stale old class warfare rhetoric of the pathetic left. Too bad. The reality is that you have NO claim to anything Rush has earned. Your petty Marxist like jealousy of his wealth production reveals a great deal about you; all of it pathetic.

Again, what does he produce except divisive dreck for his sheeple followers to ingest? Not a damn thing. He offers nothing of value to our society. The idea that I or anyone would be envious of him is completely laughable. You might as well say I am envious of Madonna or Justin Bieber, as that is about the level he is on to be taken seriously. You don't have to be rich to be happy, you know.

Most of us don't want to depend on EIC checks for a living. Wage slave? Here's an idea.. spend less time on USMB and work harder.

I don't spend 1/10th as much time on here as you do. Mainly in the mornings and at lunch, but I digress.

I'm not whining about being a "wage slave", you are. Just suggesting that you spend your days a bit more productively.

It is crystal clear that you don't possess the faintest notion of the meaning of the term "produce," or else you would not have made such an astonishingly stupid contention. Mr. Limbaugh produces far more than an imbecile like you is capable of understanding. Your ignorance is on full display, and although I should feel sorry for you, you abject hatred of facts makes you more revolting than I am capable of stomaching when it comes to offering pity.

You have less than no idea of how much Rush pays in taxes and you are even more ill-informed on the claim that he might be criminally evading taxes.

In short, despite all the spittle flying from you lips, you have offered not one word of reason in this thread. What you are actually communicating is the stale old class warfare rhetoric of the pathetic left. Too bad. The reality is that you have NO claim to anything Rush has earned. Your petty Marxist like jealousy of his wealth production reveals a great deal about you; all of it pathetic.

Again, what does he produce except divisive dreck for his sheeple followers to ingest? Not a damn thing. He offers nothing of value to our society. The idea that I or anyone would be envious of him is completely laughable. You might as well say I am envious of Madonna or Justin Bieber, as that is about the level he is on to be taken seriously. You don't have to be rich to be happy, you know.

Hey, dipshit... he OBVIOUSLY produces tons of revenue for his advertisers if he can make $25,000,000/yr.. that means he is producing LOTS more than $25,000,000/yr for them. Simple actually. Your envy is getting the better of you. THINK.

The conloon wingnuts are so predictable in their immoral obstructionism.

"Immoral"? For a Republican, you sure are a staunch defender of the leftist agenda. Remind me again...who do you think you're fooling? :lol:

In actuality, of course, he has never fooled anyone. He is far too transparent.

But as for who he THINKS (or hopes and wishes) he might be fooling, it's difficult to say. Clearly, hes a filthy liar, but he might also be delusional. In short, he might think he's getting over on a few people. They would have to be amazingly stupid.

Not laughable at all.

You have revealed yourself for what you really are and nobody is now going to believe your false denials.

Like all your fellow leftist trash, you are envious of anybody with wealth. Your jealousy is a guiding star for you libderoidal lunatics.

You tools actually believe that you have some valid claim to another person's wealth. In reality, you have zero legitimate right to claim ANY portion of his wealth. You act as though he owes you some explanation for how he has his wealth invested -- and where. But the truth is, he owes you exactly and precisely nothing.

You irresponsible liberoidals need to learn to keep your hand in your own pockets and out of everyone else's. That's right. He owes you nothing.

You are too ignorant to "get" what Rush produces. So why would he (or anyone else) owe you anything? :cuckoo:

Your envy is getting the better of you. THINK.

Again, I have no envy whatsoever and I care not a lick about some douche making money for advertisers. Again, no value to society. You telling me to think??? :lol: That's hilarious.

The conloon wingnuts are so predictable in their immoral obstructionism.

"Immoral"? For a Republican, you sure are a staunch defender of the leftist agenda. Remind me again...who do you think you're fooling? :lol:

In actuality, of course, he has never fooled anyone. He is far too transparent.

But as for who he THINKS (or hopes and wishes) he might be fooling, it's difficult to say. Clearly, hes a filthy liar, but he might also be delusional. In short, he might think he's getting over on a few people. They would have to be amazingly stupid.
There are a few likely targets here. :lol:

Who is his interior decorator?

All that money and his place looks like something one of my maiden great aunts would have appreciated.

What a pufka that man is.

It is a bit on the gaudy side.

There's no accounting for taste, I suppose.

But come on...all that dough and that's the best he can do?

He obviously hired an inferior decorator.

Forum List

Back