Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

Limbaugh sells NYC digs for $11.5 million - Yahoo! News

I disagree with that word "irrelevant". Michael Steele, MICHAEL STEELE had to aplogize to him. That is power and shows who is running that party.

Last edited:
you don't have it do you?
You mindless drones are soooooooo predictable. :rofl:

While you're rolling around could you produce the proof?

The evidence was provided, unlike something you don't do, then cry when you get kicked in the ass for it. Hmm. . . are you gay, bigrebnc1775? Do you have these latent yearnings for men, man crushes on folks like Sean or Rush? Don't do it to Glenn, because Stu would cut you down.

The evidence was provided, unlike something you don't do, then cry when you get kicked in the ass for it. Hmm. . . are you gay, bigrebnc1775? Do you have these latent yearnings for men, man crushes on folks like Sean or Rush? Don't do it to Glenn, because Stu would cut you down.
Another leftist using homosexuality as an insult.

Remind me again why you hateful people think you're all tolerant and shit? :cuckoo:

You mindless drones are soooooooo predictable. :rofl:

Projecting once again. and lying

Last edited:
Woo hoo! Don't let the door hit you on your huge ass on the way out, you irrelevant gasbag. Don't come back, now y'hear? And what is up with the prissy-assed decoration in your apartment? I'm a woman, and that crap is just tacky.

Ah, a glorious day for those of us here in NYC. Couldn't cut it in the big city, huh. I'm not surprised.

“Basically I go to New York now for hurricane relief, whenever a hurricane hits,” Limbaugh said on his show in March 2009. "No other reason to go there. Well, sometimes I visit the overrated staff, but it would be cheaper to fly the staff down here to visit me than to pay these stupid tax increases!"

Even if Limbaugh traveled north only for hurricane relief and staff visits, he had a nice place to crash in the city. The Fifth Avenue spread includes four terraces, double living room, large media room and Central Park views, according to Corcoran’s real estate listing.

No word on whether or not Limbaugh will also make good on his threat to flee the country to Costa Rica for medical treatment if the health care bill passes.

Limbaugh did not respond to Yahoo! News for comment.

UPDATE: A reader points out that Limbaugh said he'd "go to Costa Rica" if health care reform passed, but later clarified that he would just go for health care, not to move. We've changed the post to reflect that.: Limbaugh: I'm Not Moving To Costa Rica

Limbaugh: I'm Not Moving To Costa Rica

Last edited:

Hey Dumbass, I posted a link to FIRST HAND testimony from LimpTard's former lover. He also gave hearsay evidence from your MessiahRushie's sister.

And just as predicted, you pretend it didn't exist.

Deflection does not work for you, because you are not smart enough. Now give the evidence for your rants and chants, son.

The reason Limbaugh makes so much coin is because he has figured out the system for getting so many on the left to simultaneously hate him and listen to him faithfully...

Deflection does not work for you, because you are not smart enough. Now give the evidence for your rants and chants, son.
The only thing I was defledting was that bullshit you were lying about. Why do I have to give any evidence I never said rush was gay.

I didn't think this thread had the staying power past 75 posts...but I'll be damned if we haven't managed to stretch it out a bit....

Surely, we're almost through gnawing on Rush's formerly NY resident ass on this particular subject. He moved...big deal...he'll still be on the air, so who the hell cares?

I didn't think this thread had the staying power past 75 posts...but I'll be damned if we haven't managed to stretch it out a bit....

Surely, we're almost through gnawing on Rush's formerly NY resident ass on this particular subject. He moved...big deal...he'll still be on the air, so who the hell cares?

The people who hate Rush. It's amusing to watch

Again you are projecting YOUR pure hatred of gays.

I am merely pointing out that your MessiahRushie's homosexuality is LEGENDARY. I have made no judgements about gays like you have.
Then you better come up with news articles, witnesses, video or something else other than a fag-slang reference in a halfassed dictionary known to be populated by leftists who think they're too witty for words.

Of course, you could back down, admit you were wrong and walk away. I don't expect you to do the intelligent or mature thing, but I may as well put it out there that it IS an option still.
Still playing dumb. Any source, even if it names names you will reject.

Rush Limbaugh Biography
THIS IS YOUR SOURCE??????
A HIT BLOG??????

No. This is NOT an acceptable source. No wonder you don't know shit from shinola.

Then you better come up with news articles, witnesses, video or something else other than a fag-slang reference in a halfassed dictionary known to be populated by leftists who think they're too witty for words.

Of course, you could back down, admit you were wrong and walk away. I don't expect you to do the intelligent or mature thing, but I may as well put it out there that it IS an option still.
Still playing dumb. Any source, even if it names names you will reject.

Rush Limbaugh Biography

you don't have it do you?
I have a life Ed. :rolleyes: I'm not at your beck and call.

No, Fits is just throwing up hairballs. Loser, just like the rest of the wack reactionairies.

Forum List

Back