Rush has left the building. Time to celebrate.

Please... SOURCE your 'fact'. I would like to peer review it, liar.
There's that perpetual CON$ervoFascist Dumb Act again.

Urban Dictionary: limbaugh

6. Limbaugh:
To insert the penis into the rectum of another male, in an act of homoseauality.
The gay man's rear ached after his lover had done a rough Limbaugh on him.
More leftist homophobia.
Again you are projecting YOUR pure hatred of gays.

I am merely pointing out that your MessiahRushie's homosexuality is LEGENDARY. I have made no judgements about gays like you have.

Aha! Ed must live in FL and be planning to stalk Rush.

I don't hate gays. You can tell because I don't use homosexuality as an insult.

Obviously, you think there's something wrong with homosexuality.
I am merely pointing out that your MessiahRushie's homosexuality is LEGENDARY. I have made no judgements about gays like you have.
Ummm, UrbanDictionary's entry for "Limbaugh" is proof of nothing but leftist hatred of both Limbaugh and gays.

Additionally, Rush won't be spending his cash in NYC's restaurants, shops, and other fine high-end establishments...

More sales tax revenue lost...

OUCH now that's going to hurt I hear he had a very good appetite for good food. No more big tips for the wait staff. No more rooms in motels for the staff that work with him when he had to go to New York city.

edthecynic said:
I merely stated a well known fact

Please... SOURCE your 'fact'. I would like to peer review it, liar.

6. Limbaugh:
To insert the penis into the rectum of another male, in an act of homoseauality.
That is not proof that's pop culture.

Liar.

6. Limbaugh:
More leftist homophobia.

Then you better come up with news articles, witnesses, video or something else other than a fag-slang reference in a halfassed dictionary known to be populated by leftists who think they're too witty for words.

Of course, you could back down, admit you were wrong and walk away. I don't expect you to do the intelligent or mature thing, but I may as well put it out there that it IS an option still.

More leftist homophobia.

Then you better come up with news articles, witnesses, video or something else other than a fag-slang reference in a halfassed dictionary known to be populated by leftists who think they're too witty for words.

Of course, you could back down, admit you were wrong and walk away. I don't expect you to do the intelligent or mature thing, but I may as well put it out there that it IS an option still.
Still playing dumb. Any source, even if it names names you will reject.

Rush Limbaugh Biography

Rush Limbaugh Biography

you don't have it do you?

More leftist homophobia.

So, now the Urban Dictionary is "proof" these days? :rolleyes:
It was good enough for the right wing to claim calling the teabaggers "teabaggers" was an insult!
The left taught us well that assertions were enough. Now we're teaching you... it's not. Source, retract or shut the fuck up.
Here is first hand testimony from a former gay lover of your Gay MessiahRushie.

Friends of Liberty - ST. LOUIS MAN CLAIMS RUSH LIMBAUGH AFFAIR (Breaking Hard, ho ho...)

Dec. 8, 2002
A 46 year old music store owner from the St. Louis area, Elliot Sanders, is claiming that while a college student at Southeast Missouri University in 1971, he had an affair with Rush Limbaugh. Sanders claims that he and Limbaugh, the well known talk radio star, had an affair that went on for about 3 months in the fall of 1971...

Sanders stated that he met Limbaugh in a class he was taking, but it was only after meeting his sister, who was openly gay at that time, that he found out Rush himself was gay. "Rush was a charming man privately," says Sanders, "I met him in a class I was taking, and got on a first name basis with him. I didn't realize he was gay until his sister came to visit him. She was gay, and like, we hit it off, and she seemed shocked that I didn't know Rush was gay as well. When I found out I was like ... wow!"

I agree with republicans on finances and dems on most social issues.
Yeah someone is buying rush's place but they are losing a mega millionaire. How the fuck is that positive financially. Rich are fleeing Cali as well due to the attack the rich mentality. Love the no state income tax in fl, I believe tx also doesn't have state tax.

Rush Limbaugh Biography

you don't have it do you?
You mindless drones are soooooooo predictable. :rofl:

Silly reactionaries.

Guys, the rich pay more because America gave them the chance to earn more.

Part of the social compact. Don't like it? Leave the country.

Forum List

Back