Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Now I'm grateful for the strikes but come on. I really cannot believe the ROE that makes the air force drop leaflets and lets supposed civilians run away.

Unreal. Now of course they are claiming that none of the drivers were ISIS. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

2EC1867F00000578-0-image-a-23_1448348824393.jpg

Just as in that earlier case, US jets on Saturday first conducted a low-flying 'show of force' over the trucks, then dropped leaflets telling drivers to flee.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves were not thought to be jihadists.

US drops leaflets warning civilian drivers before Syria airstrike

Now I'm grateful for the strikes but come on. I really cannot believe the ROE that makes the air force drop leaflets and lets supposed civilians run away.

Unreal. Now of course they are claiming that none of the drivers were ISIS. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Just as in that earlier case, US jets on Saturday first conducted a low-flying 'show of force' over the trucks, then dropped leaflets telling drivers to flee.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves were not thought to be jihadists.

So you would prefer the same outcome PLUS all the civilian drivers being killed?

Why?

Seems humanitarian to want to save civilians

You prefer lots of civilian deaths creating more terrorists?

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist. Straight on you're a part of a terrorist organization.

Last edited:

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist.
The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist.
What makes you think the truck drivers know (or care to know) who is making the millions off of their cargo? They have a job to do, bills to pay, and families to feed.
They may also not have much choice in the matter.

that as the administration has now been forced

into declaring a "world wide" travel alert for Americans

as the jv team advances

What nonsense. Civilian deaths did not create more Nazis, nor did it increase the numbers of Bushido practitioners.

To be cautious of civilian deaths is proper behavior. To allow fear of civilian deaths to tie your hands against an enemy is absolute fucking stupidity.

What nonsense. Civilian deaths did not create more Nazis, nor did it increase the numbers of Bushido practitioners.

To be cautious of civilian deaths is proper behavior. To allow fear of civilian deaths to tie your hands against an enemy is absolute fucking stupidity.
Well good news. The leaflets didn't tie our hands.

Those civilians have families. If their family member is killed by the US then they will hate the US. Hating the U.S. leads to becoming a terrorist.

"Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama"

This is as ignorant at it is stupid.

The drivers of the trucks aren't members of ISIS; they're local drivers threatened with death by ISIS to drive the trucks for this very reason.

Consequently the leaflets are wise and appropriate, to demonstrate the war is with ISIS, not the people of the Region.

This sort of ignorance and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

We are a leaderless foolish country...

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist. Straight on you're a part of a terrorist organization.
Again, the local people subject to the terror propagated by ISIS are forced to comply with the terrorists – they're as much victims of terror as anyone else.

The thread premise is ignorant idiocy, and fails as a consequence.

Forum List

Back