Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama

"Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama"

This is as ignorant at it is stupid.

The drivers of the trucks aren't members of ISIS; they're local drivers threatened with death by ISIS to drive the trucks for this very reason.

Consequently the leaflets are wise and appropriate, to demonstrate the war is with ISIS, not the people of the Region.

This sort of ignorance and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Prove it. Prove that they aren't members of ISIS.
We did the same during WW II in Germany and Japan. I'll tell the Greatest Generation you think they're wusses.

These RWnuts are now CHEERING civilian casualties. Their derangement seeks a higher level.

Who the hell is cheering civilian deaths?

You are. You are complaining because the civilians weren't killed. Simple logic leads to the conclusion that you wanted the civilians killed,

which means you'd be cheering their deaths if that had occurred.

Civilians worked at Nazi death camps too. And they have been prosecuted for being part of the Nazi regime.

Now I'm grateful for the strikes but come on. I really cannot believe the ROE that makes the air force drop leaflets and lets supposed civilians run away.

Unreal. Now of course they are claiming that none of the drivers were ISIS. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

2EC1867F00000578-0-image-a-23_1448348824393.jpg

Just as in that earlier case, US jets on Saturday first conducted a low-flying 'show of force' over the trucks, then dropped leaflets telling drivers to flee.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves were not thought to be jihadists.

US drops leaflets warning civilian drivers before Syria airstrike

You prefer lots of civilian deaths creating more terrorists?

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist. Straight on you're a part of a terrorist organization.

Lower level people worked for CIA front companies for years without knowing (and still not knowing for sure) that they were working for what some would deem a terrorist organization.

Put another way:

The driver here died.

"Run away leaflets dropped before US bombs 238 oil trucks!What a nancy boy way to conduct a war Obama"

The drivers of the trucks aren't members of ISIS; they're local drivers threatened with death by ISIS to drive the trucks for this very reason.

Consequently the leaflets are wise and appropriate, to demonstrate the war is with ISIS, not the people of the Region.

This sort of ignorance and lack of political acumen common to most on the right is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

We did the same during WW II in Germany and Japan. I'll tell the Greatest Generation you think they're wusses.

These RWnuts are now CHEERING civilian casualties. Their derangement seeks a higher level.

You are. You are complaining because the civilians weren't killed. Simple logic leads to the conclusion that you wanted the civilians killed,

Civilians worked at Nazi death camps too. And they have been prosecuted for being part of the Nazi regime.

Jews were made to work in the Nazi camps too. What's your point?

“Hitler exterminated the Jews of Europe. But he did not do so alone. The task was so enormous, complex, time-consuming, and mentally and economically demanding that it took the best efforts of millions of Germans...

All spheres of life in Germany actively participated: Businessmen, policemen, bankers, doctors, lawyers, soldiers, railroad and factory workers, chemists, pharmacists, foremen, production managers, economists, manufacturers, jewelers, diplomats, civil servants, propagandists, film makers and film stars, professors, teachers, politicians, mayors, party members, construction experts, art dealers, architects, landlords, janitors, truck drivers, clerks, industrialists, scientists, generals, and even shopkeepers—all were essential cogs in the machinery that accomplished the final solution.” – Konnilyn G. Feig

Responsibility for the Holocaust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now I'm grateful for the strikes but come on. I really cannot believe the ROE that makes the air force drop leaflets and lets supposed civilians run away.

Unreal. Now of course they are claiming that none of the drivers were ISIS. Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!

Just as in that earlier case, US jets on Saturday first conducted a low-flying 'show of force' over the trucks, then dropped leaflets telling drivers to flee.

The Pentagon says that while the trucks were being used to support ISIS, the drivers themselves were not thought to be jihadists.

So you would prefer the same outcome PLUS all the civilian drivers being killed?

Why?

Yep.. just because.

You prefer lots of civilian deaths creating more terrorists?

If you're working for ISIS you're a terrorist. Straight on you're a part of a terrorist organization.

The Nazis used thousands as slave labor. Did you become a Nazi as soon as you became a slave?

“Hitler exterminated the Jews of Europe. But he did not do so alone. The task was so enormous, complex, time-consuming, and mentally and economically demanding that it took the best efforts of millions of Germans...

All spheres of life in Germany actively participated: Businessmen, policemen, bankers, doctors, lawyers, soldiers, railroad and factory workers, chemists, pharmacists, foremen, production managers, economists, manufacturers, jewelers, diplomats, civil servants, propagandists, film makers and film stars, professors, teachers, politicians, mayors, party members, construction experts, art dealers, architects, landlords, janitors, truck drivers, clerks, industrialists, scientists, generals, and even shopkeepers—all were essential cogs in the machinery that accomplished the final solution.” – Konnilyn G. Feig

So you're denying that the Nazis ever used forced labor. You're retarded.

I'm not buying in that every truck driver driving a tanker truck for ISIS has been forced to do so.

I'm not buying in that every truck driver driving a tanker truck for ISIS has been forced to do so.

No, you're suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome.

So you're denying that the Nazis ever used forced labor. You're retarded.

Where have I said that Nazis didn't use forced labor?

Put down the bong and stop projecting. Show me my quote that I said that Nazis never used forced labor. I'll be waiting.

Oh go polish your kneepads.

good thing Obama makes EVERY decision there is to make and doesn't listen to his advisors when they have a sit down in the war room.

Aren't any of you idiots going to give him credit for destroying 200 enemy trucks? One of the main goals in a war is to break supply lines ... I bet not a single general told him to do that either.

Simpletons, whine whine whine ...

They were not deemed to be a threat

The objective was to deprive ISIS of the fuel....Mission accomplished

that as the administration has now been forced

into declaring a "world wide" travel alert for Americans

as the jv team advances

The JV Team.

Capable of gunning down dozens at an airport or other soft target; capable of making some bombs. Capable of little else. This is why they are the JV team. Lethal? Sure. Within a 20 yard radius. A threat to the US? Hardly.

I'm constantly amazed that the right wing here has been so pussified.

as the jv team advances

The JV Team.

Capable of gunning down dozens at an airport or other soft target; capable of making some bombs. Capable of little else. This is why they are the JV team. Lethal? Sure. Within a 20 yard radius. A threat to the US? Hardly.

Equally amazing how stupid the left can be.

as the jv team advances

The JV Team.

Wonder what the people were thinking as thier airlines

as the jv team advances

The JV Team.

Wonder what was going through the peoples minds as their plane plunged towards earth?

Forum List

Back