Rumsfeld to receive ‘Defender of the Constitution Award’ at CPAC

If Liberals had a similar award who would they give it to?

Who in the Liberal world defends the Constitution? Just asking.

if what rumsfeld took part in is your definition of *defending the constitution*, i would hope that the answer is no one.

thanks for asking :thup:
I never said it was.

Let's make it simple for ya' birdbrain.

Question: If you could choose anyone, who would you give a "Defender of the Constitution" award to?

no one alive

if what rumsfeld took part in is your definition of *defending the constitution*, i would hope that the answer is no one.

thanks for asking :thup:
I never said it was.

Let's make it simple for ya' birdbrain.

Question: If you could choose anyone, who would you give a "Defender of the Constitution" award to?

no one alive
Finally, an answer! God, that was like pulling teeth!

I would give it to Judge Roger Vinson.

Which part of the Constitution advocates the use of torture?

Yeah, this is a disgrace.

The question is, which disgrace is greater?

Rumsfield "Defender of Constitution < = > Obama "Nobel Peace Prize" winner

Choose your designation.

They're both disgraceful but to different degrees

Obama didn't do a damned thing to deserve his honors.

Rummy actually worked against our constitution far as I can tell.

His honoring is another example of the BIG LIE getting a pass.

The Patriot Act that Obama re-authorized. You know Obama, he's the guy that won that Nobel Peace Prize.

The Patriot Act is part of the Constitution?

You thinking that saddens me, but you pointing out that republicans and democrats are mirror images makes me glad to know there are still a few of us who get it.

The Patriot Act that Obama re-authorized. You know Obama, he's the guy that won that Nobel Peace Prize.

That was a desperate "they are as bad as us" dig there dude.
The patriot act is not in the constitution. And It was passed Under Bush and rummy..

Agh he had me duped, I thought he was someone pointing out that both parties are stupid enough to be in favor of this awful Act, I didn't know he was a card-carrying republican who was just trying to apologize for their disaster.

That was a desperate "they are as bad as us" dig there dude.
The patriot act is not in the constitution. And It was passed Under Bush and rummy..

Agh he had me duped, I thought he was someone pointing out that both parties are stupid enough to be in favor of this awful Act, I didn't know he was a card-carrying republican who was just trying to apologize for their disaster.

I would venture to guess that he started calling himself independent sometime during the latter part of Bush's second term.

Choose your designation.
It's slightly leaning towards Rummy, however I'd have to say they're almost equally disgraceful.

Last edited:
Rumsfeld was probably the best SecDef we've ever had. Deal with it.

Sure he was, except he will go down in history as the best liar as SecDef we've ever had. He is a disgrace to the United States and so are the people who support him. He and like minded individuals have caused tremendous suffering and a countless number of deaths.

Were are the WMD Donald?

"They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." Donald Rumsfeld - March 30 2003

http://www.why-war.com/files/Rumsfeld_WMD_claim.mp3

Here's more.

Rumsfeld and the WMD claims

Choose your designation.

Rummy, hand down! Not that I agree that President Obama deserved the Nobel but it's not quite the same as Rummies role.

Choose your designation.

Standard over-used red herring, but if you would like to know an answer: The Nobel Peace Prize was awarded on a potential rather than a result and clearly was given as a jab at the Bush Administration. Rumsfeld's award was given on a proven record of disregard towards the constitution, lying and reckless use of the armed forces throughout the Middle East during the War on Terror, which arguably was the War of Terror if you ask the civilians throughout Iraq and Afghanistan.

I love it.. this will undoubtedly send some here over the edge.

That's f'n AWESOME!

Rumsfeld was probably the best SecDef we've ever had. Deal with it.

Sure he was, except he will go down in history as the best liar as SecDef we've ever had. He is a disgrace to the United States and so are the people who support him. He and like minded individuals have caused tremendous suffering and a countless number of deaths.

Were are the WMD Donald?

"They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." Donald Rumsfeld - March 30 2003

http://www.why-war.com/files/Rumsfeld_WMD_claim.mp3

Here's more.

Rumsfeld and the WMD claims

And more:

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear.
We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

Forum List

Back