Rummies & A Free Press

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The dumbest thing we can do is to purchase a movie ticket which finances the Communist agenda​

Purchasing a ticket is supposed to be voluntary. It is not. Every taxpayer subsidizes movies specifically made for an audience of degenerates and violence-prone angry freaks. The sad truth is that Hollywood would make just as many movies for television, and rentals, etc. if every movie theater shutdown.

NOTE:
The movie industry is worldwide:

Film industry - Wikipedia

and every one of them is an instrument of propaganda although I do not know how many are subsidized by their governments. Iran has a movie industry, but I am pretty sure those movies do not promote the same stuff Hollywood movies promote:

A current movie, Beauty and the Beast subtly introduces homosexual perversion by showing two leading males kissing, which gives new meaning to the description, ‘A Fairy Tale’. Notice how subtle that kiss was presented. So subtle that movie goers, including kids thought, ‘did I just see that?’ This is a part of the gradual indoctrination of accepting sexual deviance. Most films today push immoral and social-political ideology.​

Suckers PAY to be Manipulated-Indoctrinated
By Rev. Austin Miles
April 21, 2017

Over the years I posted threads discussing Hollywood’s Communism, perversion and violence. In this thread I only want to point out that Hollywood’s most successful crime was committed in the early days of talkies. It was Hollywood that glorified journalism and two-fisted journalists righting wrongs. Television ran with the theme.

It was Hollywood propaganda that told Americans that a free press and those rummies in Washington had an antagonist relationship. Generations of moviegoers believed that garbage. Many still do.

Bottom line: Hollywood fruits, Commies, and celluloid slaughters will never destroy this country more effectively than did print and television journalism.

Last edited:
The dumbest thing we can do is to purchase a movie ticket which finances the Communist agenda​

Purchasing a ticket is supposed to be voluntary. It is not. Every taxpayer subsidizes movies specifically made for an audience of degenerates and violence-prone angry freaks. The sad truth is that Hollywood would make just as many movies for television, and rentals, etc. if every movie theater shutdown.

NOTE:
The movie industry is worldwide:

Film industry - Wikipedia

and every one of them is an instrument of propaganda although I do not know how many are subsidized by their governments. Iran has a movie industry, but I am pretty sure those movies do not promote the same stuff Hollywood movies promote:

A current movie, Beauty and the Beast subtly introduces homosexual perversion by showing two leading males kissing, which gives new meaning to the description, ‘A Fairy Tale’. Notice how subtle that kiss was presented. So subtle that movie goers, including kids thought, ‘did I just see that?’ This is a part of the gradual indoctrination of accepting sexual deviance. Most films today push immoral and social-political ideology.​

By Rev. Austin Miles
April 21, 2017

Over the years I posted threads discussing Hollywood’s Communism, perversion and violence. In this thread I only want to point out that Hollywood’s most successful crime was committed in the early days of talkies. It was Hollywood that glorified journalism and two-fisted journalists righting wrongs. Television ran with the theme.

It was Hollywood propaganda that told Americans that a free press and those rummies in Washington had an antagonist relationship. Generations of moviegoers believed that garbage. Many still do.

Bottom line: Hollywood fruits, Commies, and celluloid slaughters will never destroy this country more effectively than did print and television journalism.

the BEST well paid hollywood film money was very well spent on at the movie theatres was JFK with Kevin Costner.That movie exposed government corruption unlike any other movie ever written up till that point.:thup: many JFK researchers that had been researching the case night and day the last 30 years were very pleased with that well written film.:thup:

Goodfellas written about the same time is also up there on that list as well.

the BEST well paid hollywood film money was very well spent on at the movie theatres was JFK
To LA RAM FAN: Way back in the 1940s, when I was too young to understand propaganda, I enjoyed movies that I thought were entertaining. I must have seen Gunga Din ten times. As I matured I came to understand, and despise, message movies of every kind because they lacked entertainment value. I have not been in a movie theater in close to 50 years.

Touchy-feely garbage is as bad as government propaganda. In my dotage I realized that entertainment movies are few and far in-between.

I did not see the movie JFK, but I am sure I would not care for it. I have my own view on the JFK assassination as you know:

The first thought that came to our minds was that a Catholic South Vietnamese hit squad had assassinated JFK as revenge for Ngo Dinh Diem’s assassination.

NOTE: Remember that Ngo Dinh Diem was also Catholic killed by Buddhist officers. They had no reason to kill JFK who ordered Diem’s murder.

XXXXX

This is my opinion rather than a theory:

The government needed the South Vietnamese, a Buddhist country, as willing allies in the coming war against Communist expansion in SE Asia. The American people never would have fought for the South if the Vietnamese got caught for killing an American president.

You can find a piss pot full of interpretations for the JFK assassination. The more the merrier. Everything from Oswald, to the CIA, to the Catholic Church, to the mafia. Every theory, and some I probably never heard about, is down by the head with true believers. Examine them one by one and this fact runs through all of them. Liberals will never admit that a simple act of revenge killed their beloved JFK for something he did.

One Opinion On The JFK Assassination

Last edited:
UPDATE
It was Hollywood that glorified journalism and two-fisted journalists righting wrongs. Television ran with the theme.

It was Hollywood propaganda that told Americans that a free press and those rummies in Washington had an antagonistic relationship.
The battle for free speech is heating up on college campuses around the country.

There are now pitched battles in the street between left and right.

But the greatest enemy to free speech and independence of thought isn’t antifa or government officials – it’s journalists, the very people who are supposed to be free speech’s greatest defenders, says an expert.

Scott Greer, author of the smash hit “No Campus For White Men,” called out the liberal journalists in the dishonest press during a recent interview with new media star Brittany Pettibone of the “Virtue of the West” podcast. He identified journalists as one of the key forces animating the anti-white, anti-male and anti-American hysteria on college campuses.​

Media embrace new role as narrative cops
Posted By -NO AUTHOR- On 04/30/2017 @ 4:36 pm

Media embrace new role as narrative cops

Thank you Mr. Greer for touching on my long-held view of a constitutionally protected free press whose motto is —— Freedom Of Speech For Me But Not For Thee.

Incidentally, America’s freedoms can live very well without freedom of the press, but the country will die without ABSOLUTE political freedom of speech. if conservative Americans want to protect the First Amendment I suggest eliminating these four words ——“or of the press” —— so it reads:​

First Amendment​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

XXXXX

My point. The press would have to defend freedom of speech for everybody in every venue as a matter of self-interest instead of only defending press protection while feeding freedom of speech to Democrat wolves.

As I’ve said many times, Democrats had nothing to fear so long as freedom of speech was limited to soapbox orators and barroom pundits. Freedom of speech on the Internet is informing the public about the Democrat party’s tyrannical agenda, and about top Democrats, to more Americans than Democrats can live with.

Bottom line: Freedom of speech’s continued growth on the Internet is a frightening prospect to Democrats; hence, they are reacting like cornered rats.​

Hillary Clinton Proves Fake News Is Newspeak

Forum List

Back