Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves

A wedding cake. Something so simple, something part and parcel of a bakerie's menu. Something provided without a political thought to every heterosexual couple. But, given the advent of marriage equality,...

Marriage is the Joining of One Man and One Woman.

lol, this guy is turning into Kosh.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted, Gilligan.

No, I haven't seen your baseball.

A wedding cake. Something so simple, something part and parcel of a bakerie's menu. Something provided without a political thought to every heterosexual couple. But, given the advent of marriage equality,...

lol, this guy is turning into Kosh.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted, Gilligan.

No, I haven't seen your baseball.
Oh! A Re-Concession? How sweet.

Your Re-Concession is duly noted and summarily accepted, Gilligan.

"Rules For Traditionals: How People In Wedding Trades Can Defend Themselves"
Nonsense.

No one in the 'wedding trades' has any reason to 'defend himself,' each business owner need only follow the laws of his state or local jurisdiction, including just, proper, and Constitutional public accommodations laws.

There is no known tenet of any established religion that commands its followers to refuse to do business with homosexuals.

It's a personal belief being disguised as a religious belief to allow some people's personal bigotry to try to circumvent the laws of the land.
No one has refused to do business with homosexuals. In every case the complaining homosexuals had already been customers for years.

These business people refused to commit a oersonal sin because they were requested to commit that sin by those homosexuals.
Wrong.

Religious beliefs cannot be used to justify ignoring or violating just and proper laws, laws which in no way 'violate' religious liberty.

Just conduct business in such a manner as to only offer to the public that which you are willing to sell to the public.

I did it. It's not hard to do.

They had the freedom to pick their damn job, so, do it.

Who put you or the queers in charge of deciding what their job is?
They picked thier job, dumbass.

Again, you don't get to decide what the responsibilities of their jobs are, dumbass.
Yes, we do. Capitalism is regulated. Time to grow up now pee boy.

Yes, we have become a fascist country due to the likes of you.
wow!

Delusional as well as a dick?

:cool:

Who put you or the queers in charge of deciding what their job is?
They picked thier job, dumbass.

Again, you don't get to decide what the responsibilities of their jobs are, dumbass.
Yes, we do. Capitalism is regulated. Time to grow up now pee boy.

Yes, we have become a fascist country due to the likes of you.
wow!

Delusional as well as a dick?

:cool:
You're confused about who is delusional and also about who is a dick.

Hey Melissa, as of yesterday, you'll be cutting two checks, one for 75K and another for 60K. Hope it was worth it to you.

As for "defending" yourself, just bake the stupid cake. Doing what you already do for a living is hardly too much to ask.

In other words, bend over and take it up the ass. That's the kind of freedom loving attitude we've come to expect from the likes of you.

I am not aware of any public accommodation laws that include anal sex- which ones are you referring to?

Fred Thompson selling reverse mortgages?

There is no known tenet of any established religion that commands its followers to refuse to do business with homosexuals.

It's a personal belief being disguised as a religious belief to allow some people's personal bigotry to try to circumvent the laws of the land.
No one has refused to do business with homosexuals. In every case the complaining homosexuals had already been customers for years.

False.

The Colorado case:

Court Rules Bakery Illegally Discriminated Against Gay Couple - ACLU - Colorado

"...Phillips admitted he had turned away other same-sex couples as a matter of policy. The CCRD’s decision noted evidence in the record that Phillips had expressed willingness to take a cake order for the “marriage” of two dogs, but not for the commitment ceremony of two women, and that he would not make a cake for a same-sex couple’s wedding celebration “just as he would not be willing to make a pedophile cake....”

These business people refused to commit a oersonal sin because they were requested to commit that sin by those homosexuals.

What sin were business people being asked to commit?

I am really curious- we know that adultery is a sin- if a Christian bakes a cake for a couple getting married who are committing adultery- is the Baker committing a sin?

If they're getting married and committing adultery, that is a CRIME. Last time I checked, bigamy is not legal.

I am really curious- we know that adultery is a sin- if a Christian bakes a cake for a couple getting married who are committing adultery- is the Baker committing a sin?

If they're getting married and committing adultery, that is a CRIME. Last time I checked, bigamy is not legal.

Adultery is not a crime, moron, and gay marriage wasn't legal until judges ruled otherwise. They can just as easily rule that bigamy is not a crime.

Reread what I posted. Comprehend it. Then think REALLY, REALLY HARD about why you're stupid.

But first, you need to look up "adultery" in a dictionary.

No matter how many times you regurgitate that, it is still wrong!

ROFL! Only a libturd could claim that reality is "wrong."
Actually, reality in thirty seven states says it's wrong. And soon, the law of the land for the entire nation will say it's wrong too.

Adultery is not a crime, moron, and gay marriage wasn't legal until judges ruled otherwise. They can just as easily rule that bigamy is not a crime.
You are one funny dude bripat. You call someone a moron while you make a stupid statement. Adultery is still a crime in 21 states and depending on the circumstances, can be a crime in the military.

Forum List

Back