You think weirdos like Bruce Jenner knows, they can never actually really change genders?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
latest

Every day there are more reasons to hate liberals. (Left wing godless sacks of shit who shout from moral hypocritical platitudes, who truly are not liberals at all.)

latest

Every day there are more reasons to hate liberals. (Left wing godless sacks of shit who shout from moral hypocritical platitudes, who truly are not liberals at all.)
Bruce said last night he's a republican! Probably believes in god too.

He can't actually become a woman with a real vagina but you can't change how he feels inside no matter how guilty you try to make him feel.

Anti gay people are the godless ones. Hopefully one day we view people with your opinion as the "weirdos".

latest

so when bruce goes to trial for taking out an innocent woman for driving like a teen eating a burger and texting, will he be tried as a male/female/or other?

latest

I defended Bruce till I found out he's a republican. Fucking right wing conservative faggot!

Even if I cared I wouldn't want to hear anymore about Jenner. Saturation point was achieved long ago.
The never ending freak show that is the American obsession....I've had enough.

latest

so when bruce goes to trial for taking out an innocent woman for driving like a teen eating a burger and texting, will he be tried as a male/female/or other?
Hopefully they put him in the womans prison.

latest

Quit feeling personally insulted by things that do not directly impact your life.

latest

Quit feeling personally insulted by things that do not directly impact your life.

If they limited their concern to themselves they'd kill themselves in no time. When you suck, focusing your attention on others is better than on yourself.

What trial? He hasn't been charged with a crime.

He needs,money. Making a spectacle of himself is the only thing he can think of to get it.

Forum List

Back