Ruh Roe Twin Falls Idaho in the news again

I wonder how many 40 year old virgins there are in the Muslim world. Man these people are seriously sexually depraved. Go to a whore house already!

Wonder how all those Syrian refugee's are working out for the States that Obama forced to take them??

Hope the folks where those assholes are have their guns handy. Its beginning to look like they may need them.

Wonder how all those Syrian refugee's are working out for the States that Obama forced to take them??

Hope the folks where those assholes are have their guns handy. Its beginning to look like they may need them.
Next city council mtg. could be interesting.

One man in a bath house in Germany claimed he had the right to fuck a little boy up his ass because he was denied his wife. When they found him he was still diving off of top board.

Get ready. When you invite the third world into your home, get ready for heathens.

Now I don't understand how our press was burying this but that little 5 year old girl was not just raped, after that he fucked her anally and pissed on her. All on video.

Now I don't understand how our press was burying this but that little 5 year old girl was not just raped, after that he fucked her anally and pissed on her. All on video.
In Idaho the law is that anyone underage involved in a crime is supposedly protected by closed records. That same system can be used to abuse a victim of prosecutorial abuse or the under age victim of a crime. Eventually it gets out but in the meantime even the parents of the victim can be threatened in an attempt to silence them. In this case big money, Chobani, a council member with real estate interest and college employees are involved in bringing in these refugees for cheap labor, resettlement cash and profits.

In Idaho the law is that anyone underage involved in a crime is supposedly protected by closed records. That same system can be used to abuse a victim of prosecutorial abuse or the under age victim of a crime. Eventually it gets out but in the meantime even the parents of the victim can be threatened in an attempt to silence them. In this case big money, Chobani, a council member with real estate interest and college employees are involved in bringing in these refugees for cheap labor, resettlement cash and profits.

Thank you.

Watch the left get in here with their racist diatribes. Yet obama won't put them in his neighborhoods or house them.
Puts em out here in fly over country where we don't have the votes to swing an election.
Dems may control the WH, but actions like these just drive local governments further right.

Watch the left get in here with their racist diatribes. Yet obama won't put them in his neighborhoods or house them.
Puts em out here in fly over country where we don't have the votes to swing an election.
Dems may control the WH, but actions like these just drive local governments further right.
They are already doing that and since we are not willing to let lies go and do not want these dangers in our communities we are bigots and racist or whatever they can think to call us.

This needs to get out to Tyrone. I noticed this yesterday looking at the news reports online being put out by the local news stations in Florida. The crowds were fake. Media Photoshopped Crowds At Hillary's Event

Also weapons caches need to be watched for just in case since you have the infiltration already there. They are being found all over Europe and one in Detroit.

They are already doing that and since we are not willing to let lies go and do not want these dangers in our communities we are bigots and racist or whatever they can think to call us.

This needs to get out to Tyrone. I noticed this yesterday looking at the news reports online being put out by the local news stations in Florida. The crowds were fake. Media Photoshopped Crowds At Hillary's Event

Also weapons caches need to be watched for just in case since you have the infiltration already there. They are being found all over Europe and one in Detroit.
The worst thing Twin Falls did was bring in Chobani. Sure look at the jobs. But the man behind the curtain is bringing thousands of refugees.
Twin Falls is going to be sorry they brought in Chobani. My prophecy anyhow.

The worst thing Twin Falls did was bring in Chobani. Sure look at the jobs. But the man behind the curtain is bringing thousands of refugees.
Twin Falls is going to be sorry they brought in Chobani. My prophecy anyhow.
These companies are being finance by Islamist. They started advertising at least fifteen years ago that I know of for like minded Muslim entrepreneurs to make loans to. I had all that information in my old computer but I am unsure where it is now. They are also getting tax payer grants to infiltrate areas throughout the country. They have colleges, churches and a real estate person networked generally to run these through.

Forum List

Back