50 Former GOP National Security Officials Say Trump's Not Qualified

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
Fifty former national security officials whose careers span more than four decades released a letter today critical of Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, stating that they would not vote for the real estate mogul in November.

The statement — signed by a former director of the CIA and National Security Agency, ex-secretaries of homeland security and former top aides and advisers for the White House, State Department and Department of Justice, among others — is the latest in a series of public rebukes of Trump’s capacity to guide the nation’s defense and foreign policy by former government leaders.

50 Former Natl. Security Officials: Trump 'Not Qualified to Be President'

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/08/08/us/politics/national-security-letter-trump.html

image.jpeg

Trumps response is spot on

Trump's response is BS.

He was FOR going into Iraq, before he was against it and lying that he wasn't ever for it. ISIS was a offspring of Iraq, which again, Trump was for...and then he talks about standing up to dictators? Is that people like Saddam and Gaddafi?

And *THEY* did NOT decide to let Amricans die in Benghazi.

Some of Trump's foreign policy ideas to date:

Slap all Muslims in the face by not allowing them to travel into America.

Get tough with NATO while showering Putin with complements.

Murder family members of terrorists.

Force Mexico to pay for a 2,000 mile wall he wants to build...in rivers and private property as needed.

Bring back banned interrogation methods.

Use nuclear weapons (what else are they for?)

...Need we go on about what a fucking buffoon this guy is?

Last edited:
The globalist cabal have identified themselves. These are the sellouts of the constitution, to hell with each and every one of them.

Trump's response is BS.

He was FOR going into Iraq, before he was against it and lying that he wasn't ever for it.

*THEY* did NOT decide to let Amricans die in Benghazi.

ISIS was a offspring of Iraq, which again, Trump was for.

...and then he talks about standing up to dictators? Is that people like Saddam and Gaddafi?
Sigh another whiny cuckservative ****

Trump's response does the same thing his defenders always do, it deflects away from the topic. He does not address the issue of him being unfit, dangerous and uneducated and knowledgeable about important issues that a President must have knowledge about.

View attachment 84824

That's one of the worst responses I've seen from Trump in responding to a rebuke from within his party. It's nothing more than his insider speech.

Anyone with knowledge and experience is obvious not qualified because they are responsible for the problems. So Trump must chose an outsider to advise him on national security, someone that watches CNN and has read all the Tom Clancy novels. I guess it really doesn't matter that much because he rarely follows anyone's advice unless they agree with him.

View attachment 84824

That's one of the worst responses I've seen from Trump in responding to a rebuke from within his party. It's nothing more than his insider speech.

Anyone with knowledge and experience is obvious not qualified because they are responsible for the problems. So Trump must chose an outsider to advise him on national security, someone that watches CNN and has read all the Tom Clancy novels. I guess it really doesn't matter that much because he rarely follows anyone's advice unless they agree with him.
Like you give a shit what Trump says. Give me a break

There is obviously a conspiracy between Democrats, Republicans and a majority of Americans to defeat Trump and prevent a dangerous jerk and fool from obtaining access to the White House.

Trump's response does the same thing his defenders always do, it deflects away from the topic. He does not address the issue of him being unfit, dangerous and uneducated and knowledgeable about important issues that a President must have knowledge about.
Trump can't address his lack of qualifications because that requires that he defend himself. Trump never really defends himself or his ideas. He only attacks the opposition. It will be interesting to see if he get's away with that in the debates.

View attachment 84824

Like you give a shit what Trump says. Give me a break
Oh but I do give a shit. Trump is the most fascinating presidential nominee I have ever seen. Political scientists are going to be studying this guy for years.

When Trump is asked a foreign affairs question, he looks like a deer staring into the headlights of an oncoming semi. Clueless, totally clueless.
And that is exactly why Trump deflects to lying crooked Hillary who abandoned Americans to die in Benghazi...... If you go back and look at the primary debates, you will find he rarely answers a question completely. He starts to answer and then deflects to a caustic attack on the opposition. When his time runs out, the opposition demands time to answer the attack. And thus, he never really answers the question. This works in presidential debates because presidential debates are not real debates. There is no penalty for being non-responsive to a question and deflecting.

Its like watching a guy who sits at the end of the bench on a Softball team criticize the starters for not doing enough; stating that he could hit a home run every time but the coach doesn’t like him and won’t give him the chance to play.

Forum List

Back