Rudy Giuliani: I Would Prosecute Ferguson Witnesses for Perjury

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The state has already announced they won't prosecute these lying criminals. Another case of obama's "prosecutorial discretion". If you're non-white, you can break any law.

Rudy Giuliani I Would Prosecute Ferguson Witnesses for Perjury Mediaite

by Josh Feldman | 9:20 pm, November 25th, 2014VIDEO
Rudy Giuliani said on Fox News tonight that he would prosecute some of the Ferguson grand jury witnesses for lying in their testimony against Officer Darren Wilson. Giuliani and Megyn Kellybrought up some of the “total lies” from witnesses, like Brown being shot in the back and Wilson “standing over” Brown when he shot him.

And then Giuliani said, “I disagree with the prosecutor on only one thing. I would prosecute all those people for perjury.”

A surprised Kelly asked, “Really?” Giuliani elaborated, “To testify falsely in a case in which you can put a man in jail for the rest of his life is an extremely serious crime.”

Kelly pointed out that eyewitness testimony is often just unreliable and maybe these witnesses “believe they saw what they didn’t see.” Giuliani seriously doubted that and argued those witnesses “have an ax to grind.”

• Banned
You may remember a few weeks back when Brown's mother was accused of armed robbery. Nothing has come of that either. Black privilege is everywhere.

• Banned
Black baseball great Barry Bonds was prosecuted for perjury in a case of zero importance. This case was very important and the perjurors deserve years of time.

The state has already announced they won't prosecute these lying criminals. Another case of obama's "prosecutorial discretion". If you're non-white, you can break any law.

Rudy Giuliani I Would Prosecute Ferguson Witnesses for Perjury Mediaite

by Josh Feldman | 9:20 pm, November 25th, 2014VIDEO
Rudy Giuliani said on Fox News tonight that he would prosecute some of the Ferguson grand jury witnesses for lying in their testimony against Officer Darren Wilson. Giuliani and Megyn Kellybrought up some of the “total lies” from witnesses, like Brown being shot in the back and Wilson “standing over” Brown when he shot him.

And then Giuliani said, “I disagree with the prosecutor on only one thing. I would prosecute all those people for perjury.”

A surprised Kelly asked, “Really?” Giuliani elaborated, “To testify falsely in a case in which you can put a man in jail for the rest of his life is an extremely serious crime.”

Kelly pointed out that eyewitness testimony is often just unreliable and maybe these witnesses “believe they saw what they didn’t see.” Giuliani seriously doubted that and argued those witnesses “have an ax to grind.”

So now you're claiming the Ferguson prosecutor is in a conspiracy with President Obama?

lolol. good one.

So if the witnesses of an event don't match the cop's version of what went down, they are perjurers?

No. When a witness gives a statement and later gives a second statement which materially contradicts the first, he might have lied. When the second statement comes after the release of forensic evidence, the probability of a lie goes up and confusion is reduced.

Such applies to both the officer, the subject and all witnesses.

I like Rudy Giuliani. :thup:
I like you, but I don't like Rudy.

Can't think of a New Yorker I can stand, most emphatically, I can't stand the New Yorkers in my family.

They are worse than the Massholes.

Loudmouth fuckers, opinionated, and out of touch with the rest of America.

Giuliani's a snake. Ever since he swore he'd never use 9/11 for political reasons and then reneged and ran with it for all it was worth I knew he was scum. This is just more evidence.

The board notes your feeble attempt to change the subject. The issue is why are blacks allowed to violate our perjury laws? Why do blacks get so much black privilege?

Forum List

Back