Would you lie for Donald Trump?

Now, he is nothing but a whore for Trump

Is that anywhere near as good as being a whore for Bill Clinton?

bill-clinton.jpg
Bill-Clinton-With-Young-Blonde-Goes-Viral-Photo.jpg

Most if the conservitards here do every day and twice in in sunday.

Rudy Giuliani's Afraid Lying For Trump ‘Will Be On My Gravestone’

“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner.

Rudy also said that tapes will prove trumps innocence and then turned around and said there are no tapes.

So would you lie for Donald Trump? At this point if Rudy is musing about Trump lying then he has to know Trump lies, I mean it’s been two years.
So would you? Lie for Donald Trump?

Wait! Did you say lie for or lie with?

Rudy Giuliani's Afraid Lying For Trump ‘Will Be On My Gravestone’

“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner.

Rudy also said that tapes will prove trumps innocence and then turned around and said there are no tapes.

So would you lie for Donald Trump? At this point if Rudy is musing about Trump lying then he has to know Trump lies, I mean it’s been two years.
So would you? Lie for Donald Trump?

Wait! Did you say lie for or lie with?
Whatever floats your boat.

Most if the conservitards here do every day and twice in in sunday.
They do. They live for a liar and I completely don’t understand why?

Unless there’s some sinister plan what is the Republicans get when they lie?

Somehow I think Trump went even farther than Clinton:
DvRYdNrWsAAR0XA.jpg

Lessee:

1). Walked in to see them naked. WERE they naked? No. Probably in various stages of undress. They were beauty pageant contestants many of whom threw themselves at you to try to win, and they were afraid being seen a little? At least it shows a healthy interest in girls. If it actually happened at all.

2). Sexual Assault. What does that mean? The term no longer has any meaning. Compliment a girl's hair now and she files a complaint against you. My guess: Donald turned all these women down and they got pissed.

3). No name. A person with no name we can even identify, but we know she was assaulted. Right.

4). Attempted rape. What is that? Is that like an attempted sneeze? Another way of saying nothing happened.

5). Rape. By his wife? Maybe that's why he divorced her?! Rape of some girl? Purely alleged. Not even Snopes can prove that one.

Do you have anything with any real meat to it? Doesn't even touch the feet of what we know Clinton did.

I recently went to my 50th High School Reunion.

One of my buddies told me he would take a bullet for Trump. And he wasn’t kidding.

Go figure
One of my email friends wondered if tramp told them to drink the kool-aid and told them it was poisoned, if they would drink it. I told her that many of his cultists on this board would gladly drink it.
Remember what he said about the man who fell and busted his head was it? at Mar-A-Lago and he was disgusted by all of the blood? I feel sorry for your friend because tramp wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

Forum List

Back