Rudy Giuliani claims Lewinsky Affair was sexual assault.

15 minute mark to 16:45 mark. He claims it was sexual assault and that Hillary covered it up. Just WOW! Maybe he is suffering from dementia or something.

No doubt slick willy molested/raped the bitch, that's what he does...
Lol

it was sexual assault. Clinton was MONICA's boss-----and much older than she was-------The situation was something like an ADMIRAL having sex with a navy enlisted girl------consensual or not-----it is called RAPE, The captain of my "ship" ended up at Leavenworth -----and also with a dishonorable discharge -----for a very similar offence

She was 22. And thought she was "in love"

It's sleazy, but not sexual assault. :rolleyes:
If a CEO of a major company gets into a sexual relationship with a young intern who works for the company that CEO is committing a sexual assault.
Many lawsuits have been 'settled' and many people in positions of 'power' over someone else in the workplace have been fired for what Bill did.

Well, the Tripp tapes tell us that the only power being exerted was by his dreamy eyes :rolleyes:

"The first time I ever looked into his eyes close up and was with him alone I saw somebody totally different than I had expected to see and that's the person I fell in love with, and that's the person I saw on the fourth of July and at tender moments. And he has been distant and vacant from me for the past few months and I don't know why."
-- Monica; WGBH American Experience . Clinton | PBS

are you insisting that Monica raped him?

What? No. It was an affair that took place between consenting adults.
Try telling that to a jury when someone in a position of power over the 'other' has an "affair" with them.
You believe the chairman of Boeing could get involved sexually with a 22 year old intern and claim they were both 'consenting adults'?
Oh thats right. I forgot. You're a fucking dumb ass Liberal.
But hey!
The 'cigarillo' Bill was shoving up Monica's pussy was bigger than Bill's "My Little Pony' at least. So not much harm done right?

Mr. Giuliani should pay more attention to the lawsuit filed recently in his state against Donald Trump where a woman alleges Trump raped her when he knew she was a 13 year old at the parties held at Jeffrey Epstein's penthouse. Epstein has been sued by multiple women claiming same or similar charges and is even now on the sex offender's registry for sex with an underaged girl. Trump was known to fraternize with him, having dinners at his apartment where the orgies with under aged girls were somewhat infamous in upper circles... Were the dinners a separate offering at Epstein's? Or were they the appetizer?

A lawsuit accusing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl has been refiled in Manhattan federal court by an attorney....It accuses Trump of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress and false imprisonment. The accuser is seeking $75,000 in damages, plus attorneys fees....“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” Trump told the tabloid website Radar Online, the first publication to report on the lawsuit. “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”...Trump is now also being sued for defamation for that statement. Trump’s attorneys have threatened to take action against Meagher over the lawsuit. Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]
that case will go out the window based on statute of limitations

No, actually. The statute only applies to those who through negligence didn't file in time. The case Jane Doe is making here is that Trump not only raped her, but threatened to harm or even kill her family if she told. His position of power led her to believe he could deliver on his threat. Now, older, and presumably more firm in her footing, she quite likely is braving forward to keep our country from having a monster as it's leader.

The courts allow the statute of limitations to be relaxed if a litigant was hampered or stonewalled or frightened or blackmailed from filing within the time limit. In cases of rape, these are the ones almost always allowed to go forward...because of the known syndrome of rape victims being reluctant to expose their assailant...the issue of men overpowering them into fear is at the core of their allegations in the first place. Don't bet that the statute of limitations will curb this case from moving forward. There were witnesses too.

If a CEO of a major company gets into a sexual relationship with a young intern who works for the company that CEO is committing a sexual assault.
Many lawsuits have been 'settled' and many people in positions of 'power' over someone else in the workplace have been fired for what Bill did.

Well, the Tripp tapes tell us that the only power being exerted was by his dreamy eyes :rolleyes:

"The first time I ever looked into his eyes close up and was with him alone I saw somebody totally different than I had expected to see and that's the person I fell in love with, and that's the person I saw on the fourth of July and at tender moments. And he has been distant and vacant from me for the past few months and I don't know why."
-- Monica; WGBH American Experience . Clinton | PBS

are you insisting that Monica raped him?

What? No. It was an affair that took place between consenting adults.

In a work place or when one is in a position of authority, the idea of "consent" is not the same.

And yet, there is no indication that coercion took place. Not then. Not now.
It is NOT relevant whether Bill used 'coercion' or not.
The piece of shit should have had more CLASS! than to fuck around with an intern.
But then NO ONE HAS EVER! used the word "class" in the same sentence as the word "Clintons".
They are the definition of fucking low-life' grifter White trailor trash.

Mr. Giuliani should pay more attention to the lawsuit filed recently in his state against Donald Trump where a woman alleges Trump raped her when he knew she was a 13 year old at the parties held at Jeffrey Epstein's penthouse. Epstein has been sued by multiple women claiming same or similar charges and is even now on the sex offender's registry for sex with an underaged girl. Trump was known to fraternize with him, having dinners at his apartment where the orgies with under aged girls were somewhat infamous in upper circles... Were the dinners a separate offering at Epstein's? Or were they the appetizer?

A lawsuit accusing Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump of raping a 13-year-old girl has been refiled in Manhattan federal court by an attorney....It accuses Trump of rape, sexual misconduct, criminal sexual acts, sexual abuse, forcible touching, assault, battery, intentional and reckless infliction of emotional distress, duress and false imprisonment. The accuser is seeking $75,000 in damages, plus attorneys fees....“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” Trump told the tabloid website Radar Online, the first publication to report on the lawsuit. “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”...Trump is now also being sued for defamation for that statement. Trump’s attorneys have threatened to take action against Meagher over the lawsuit. Donald Trump Again Accused of Rape in New Federal Lawsuit [DOCUMENTS]

Two other times the case has been tossed. Since a blurred video the person that filed the case has not been heard from.
the case is supposed t have happened more than twenty years, there is a limitation. It is not a criminal case, but a civil case filed by a patent attorney.

Trump has been a very public figure, but only after he announced he would run for president was the claim made.

upload_2016-7-21_9-39-12.jpeg

that case will go out the window based on statute of limitations

No, actually. The statute only applies to those who through negligence didn't file in time. The case Jane Doe is making here is that Trump not only raped her, but threatened to harm or even kill her family if she told. His position of power led her to believe he could deliver on his threat. Now, older, and presumably more firm in her footing, she quite likely is braving forward to keep our country from having a monster as it's leader.

The courts allow the statute of limitations to be relaxed if a litigant was hampered or stonewalled or frightened or blackmailed from filing within the time limit. In cases of rape, these are the ones almost always allowed to go forward...because of the known syndrome of rape victims being reluctant to expose their assailant...the issue of men overpowering them into fear is at the core of their allegations in the first place. Don't bet that the statute of limitations will curb this case from moving forward. There were witnesses too.
This is the same 'Jane Doe' who claimed she had been raped by Colonel Sanders ten years after the 'Colonel' had died.
She's a well known nut case.
She tried to sue a NUN for sexual abuse who was a bus driver because the NUN was called "George"......short for Georgina. The nut case claimed when she was riding on the school bus 'George' fondled her. The stupid bitch NEVER even rode on 'George's' school bus.
When she's not confined in a mental institute she's suing NYC for having too many neon signs in Times Square.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back